The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

the bad thing is, when you dream such things or have "visions" like that, it's impossible to tell which ones will come true and which ones will not.

and in order to that, it's even impossible to prevent it!

Haha, I have enough trouble remembering if I dreamed about certain things or if they really happened.

:P

I keep having weird dreams about witnessing planes crash. :shocked:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I have enough trouble remembering if I dreamed about certain things or if they really happened.

:P

I keep having weird dreams about witnessing planes crash. :shocked:

1. i sometimes can't tell the difference either :shocked:

2. i often dream about planes crashing in the garden.

i had a weird experience about george harrison in 2001:

i fell asleep in the afternoon and woke up totally confused...the state that i'm in when i just woke up. i went downstairs, my mom was in the kitchen and i babbled: "mama, mama, george harrison is dead."

she said: "no, that can't be true."

i said: "but i saw it on tv. george harrison died."

mama: "i think you had a bad dream."

one week later he died.

Omg!! :shocked:

that was so creepy amazing!!

woooow.

:shocked:

1. i sometimes can't tell the difference either :shocked:

2. i often dream about planes crashing in the garden.

Haha, I always get so confused!

Really??

For me, I'll be in my backyard and then I see this plane flying unusually low, and then a burning piece of it falls into my yard. Then I watch it fly away a little and then it explodes. :shocked:

the bad thing is, when you dream such things or have "visions" like that, it's impossible to tell which ones will come true and which ones will not.

and in order to that, it's even impossible to prevent it!

It is sometimes a gift but mostly a burden.:boxed:

that broke your heart. i can IMAGINE.

Awe, that's so sad!

I can't even begin to imagine how devestating experiencing John's death would be..

Thank you so much for your heartfelt sympathy:wub2:

Oh, Ela, my guinness mate at the Octopus's Garden!! That's soooo sad, I'm about to cry just to think how bad you felt. Here's a huge hug just for you:huglove:

About George, well, he's always been my favourite, my "Uncle George", and when I heard he was dead I cried and cried, and phoned my friends telling the sad news and some of us got together and sang his songs as our tiny tribute. I remember I was in bed, just about to get up for work, and the the radio said it: "Goerge Harrison is dead". Gosh, I can't even write it, my hands shake! It was a terrible slap in the face, I felt as if part of me had been robbed from my hands, as if I had lost a very dear uncle in fact, or a friend who had been always with me. I also got to know and love Indian music and culture thanks to him.

:( You gave me goosebumps.

I honestly thinked I blocked out that day. The only thing I remember is my mother crying and the radio playing George's songs all day.

I don't remember actually hearing the news.

God...I don't want to even THINK about what will happen when Ringo dies!

Or even Paul!!! :tear:

NOOOOOOO!!!! I don't want to go on talking about this, it's all too sad! I don't even want to hear Ringo and Paul are actually mortals. Remembering all this stuff depresses me, and I'm sure John and George wouldn't want us to suffer so much for their loss after so long.

Oh, Ela, my guinness mate at the Octopus's Garden!! That's soooo sad, I'm about to cry just to think how bad you felt. Here's a huge hug just for you:huglove:

About George, well, he's always been my favourite, my "Uncle George", and when I heard he was dead I cried and cried, and phoned my friends telling the sad news and some of us got together and sang his songs as our tiny tribute. I remember I was in bed, just about to get up for work, and the the radio said it: "Goerge Harrison is dead". Gosh, I can't even write it, my hands shake! It was a terrible slap in the face, I felt as if part of me had been robbed from my hands, as if I had lost a very dear uncle in fact, or a friend who had been always with me. I also got to know and love Indian music and culture thanks to him.

Thank you so much and hug and squeeze for your grief:huglove:

It seems so unreal that one of the Fab 4 could die.

It was a shock for me too to hear from George. What a loss for us all.

It is due to him that I love also the sitar-music:wub2:

The next time we sit in Octopus's Garden we will beg John and George to join us:thumb_yello: That could be a comfort for us.

Did you see the Concert For George at the Royal Albert Hall in London on 29 November 2002, on the first anniversary of Harrison's death?

I saw the concert in the TV some times later. And at first I was very shocked because the young George stand between them all on the stage. It was of course his son Dhani Harrison. But first...I got goose pimples.:shocked:

Did you know In 2003, George Harrison was ranked number 21 in Rolling Stone's list of The 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time? WoW

And I found the following:

Harrison was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a solo artist on 15 March 2004.

The career and legacy of George Harrison were the featured cover story for the 10 December 2001, issue of Time magazine. This marked the first issue of Time magazine published after 11 September 2001 that had as its featured cover story a person or topic that was totally unrelated to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

Harrison was inducted into the Madison Square Garden Walk of Fame on 1 August 2006.

In June 2007, it was announced that Harrison would receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2008. Meanwhile, that same month, portraits of Harrison and John Lennon were unveiled at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, where they will be on permanent display.

George Harrisons Fender Stratocaster, painted by himself:

George_harrison_gitarre.jpg

His son:

220px-DhaniHarrisonwithOlivia.jpg

NOOOOOOO!!!! I don't want to go on talking about this, it's all too sad! I don't even want to hear Ringo and Paul are actually mortals. Remembering all this stuff depresses me, and I'm sure John and George wouldn't want us to suffer so much for their loss after so long.

Yea. CHANGE OF SUBJECT!

Who here has seen LOVE?! I will be eternally jealous of you. :bleh:

Thank you so much and hug and squeeze for your grief:huglove:

It seems so unreal that one of the Fab 4 could die.

It was a shock for me too to hear from George. What a loss for us all.

It is due to him that I love also the sitar-music:wub2:

The next time we sit in Octopus's Garden we will beg John and George to join us:thumb_yello: That could be a comfort for us.

Did you see the Concert For George at the Royal Albert Hall in London on 29 November 2002, on the first anniversary of Harrison's death?

I saw the concert in the TV some times later. And at first I was very shocked because the young George stand between them all on the stage. It was of course his son Dhani Harrison. But first...I got goose pimples.:shocked:

Did you know In 2003, George Harrison was ranked number 21 in Rolling Stone's list of The 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time? WoW

And I found the following:

Harrison was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a solo artist on 15 March 2004.

The career and legacy of George Harrison were the featured cover story for the 10 December 2001, issue of Time magazine. This marked the first issue of Time magazine published after 11 September 2001 that had as its featured cover story a person or topic that was totally unrelated to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

Harrison was inducted into the Madison Square Garden Walk of Fame on 1 August 2006.

In June 2007, it was announced that Harrison would receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2008. Meanwhile, that same month, portraits of Harrison and John Lennon were unveiled at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, where they will be on permanent display.

George Harrisons Fender Stratocaster, painted by himself:

George_harrison_gitarre.jpg

His son:

220px-DhaniHarrisonwithOlivia.jpg

Morning everyone! I just fell asleep on the computer yesterday night, archaeologu is so tough sometimes! Hahaha.

Ela, sweetie, thanks a lot for the info and the pics, I love that costumed Fender!! And of course, thank you for your hug and squeeze:huglove: It feels good to talk to someone who understands what I feel, some people think I'm a bit nuts when I talk about my grief when John and George left this mortal world.

Yeah, Dhani is just as cute as his dad. When I saw the Concert For George (my boyfriend gave it to me on my birthday a couple of years ago, he knows me sooo well, hehe) I was shocked too! I mean, what was young George doing on stage in a tribute to himself a year after he left?? It's amazing how alike they are, even in his voice. Do you like Thenewno2? At first I wasn't so keen on them, but now I am, they're quite good and I admire Dhani for not wanting to use his dad's name to succeed.

I remember it! The concert was shown few times in finnish television. It was very sad but beautiful. :wub2: And my dad actually cried a little cuz he loves Beatles so much. :tears:

I remember it! The concert was shown few times in finnish television. It was very sad but beautiful. :wub2: And my dad actually cried a little cuz he loves Beatles so much. :tears:

I cried when Olivia comes out and lights George's lamp, that's a very special moment, and it still moves me whenever I see it. It was beautiful, but not so sad for me: it was a celebration of George's music and a party with his friends, not a bit like a funeral or a common tribute.

It was beautiful, but not so sad for me: it was a celebration of George's music and a party with his friends, not a bit like a funeral or a common tribute.

That's also so true! Altough it was very sad to think that George was away, it felt like I was watching a celebration and it gave me comfort. And in somehow I think that the style and atmosphere of the concert was ment to reflect George's interest and love to Indian cullture.

Morning everyone! I just fell asleep on the computer yesterday night, archaeologu is so tough sometimes! Hahaha.

Ela, sweetie, thanks a lot for the info and the pics, I love that costumed Fender!! And of course, thank you for your hug and squeeze:huglove: It feels good to talk to someone who understands what I feel, some people think I'm a bit nuts when I talk about my grief when John and George left this mortal world.

Yeah, Dhani is just as cute as his dad. When I saw the Concert For George (my boyfriend gave it to me on my birthday a couple of years ago, he knows me sooo well, hehe) I was shocked too! I mean, what was young George doing on stage in a tribute to himself a year after he left?? It's amazing how alike they are, even in his voice. Do you like Thenewno2? At first I wasn't so keen on them, but now I am, they're quite good and I admire Dhani for not wanting to use his dad's name to succeed.

Your welcome. Let that silly folk think we are nuts. We don't care! There are so much other people who understand us very well and share our grief!:huglove:

I know not much about Thenewno2. But what I heard is really good. I think they would go her way in life. And I agree with you, it is wonderful that Dhani don't use the name "Harrison" to succeed.

BTW I speak not very good spain. Only a few words. But I could order a room and some food and of course cerveza:naughty: I attended 3 language courses in spain. So it is not much. But I love your language. Dos cerveza por favor para mi y mi amiga:roftl: