The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, instead of being "Blue Meanie #12" Can I be "Jessica-She Came In Through The Bathroom Window"? lol

I can't really think of anything better right now.

Ecept maybe Jessica My Dear

Or Lovely Jessica (THE meter maid)

Haha, my mom calls me Lovely Rita. :roftl:

Magical Mystery tour was the weirdest thing...I love the little, "George, George, George, George WHOOPS George, George, George." :D

I know! It really was! Everything was so random!

When I was little I was so jealous of all the little kids in the film. I was like, "WHY COULDN'T I BE BORN THEN?! THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE EXPERIENCING." hahah

(I still am. )

LOL

ALRIGHT HERE IT IS

http://www.mediafire.com/?ftmcdzozhgu

I HAVEN'T EVEN LISTENED TO THE FINAL PRODUCT

I hope it's good lol

That was beautiful...you gave me goose bumps....I love that song and you put so much feeling into it....

Thank you so much for sharing! I can't sing, but I love to play Beatle songs on the piano. They are so much fun!

I want more!!!! :punk:

That was beautiful...you gave me goose bumps....I love that song and you put so much feeling into it....

Thank you so much for sharing! I can't sing, but I love to play Beatle songs on the piano. They are so much fun!

I want more!!!! :punk:

my god, thank you... :shocked:

I'd LOVE to play piano!!

LOL I will try to do some tomorrow, since I will be alone at home MOUAHAHAH

LOL

ALRIGHT HERE IT IS

http://www.mediafire.com/?ftmcdzozhgu

I HAVEN'T EVEN LISTENED TO THE FINAL PRODUCT

I hope it's good lol

Oh, Marie, it's brilliant!!! You have a beautiful voice, and your guitar also sounds great. So don't be shy, we want more of this!!!:thumb_yello:

I love you gals, you're making this thread a wonderful place. Too bad I can never be here when you are, I hope one day we can get together and have some quality Beatle time!:naughty:

Magical Mystery Tour is sooooooo random. I love the part of Ringo arguing with his aunt:roftl:

Hey, Finkster, sure you can be whatever you like, you're in Beatleland! How about Polythene Jessica ;)? Let me know as soon as you've made up your mind and I'll make it official, hehehe.

Haha, hello Marie!

(if you're on)

...I have a picture I want to show you all. Hopefully I can find it.

eheh! I am online!

A PICTURE YOU SAY?!!

GO! ahah :bleh:

hey I did Girl and You've got to hide your love away but it's kinda crappy lol I don't know If I'll post them.

eheh! I am online!

A PICTURE YOU SAY?!!

GO! ahah :bleh:

hey I did Girl and You've got to hide your love away but it's kinda crappy lol I don't know If I'll post them.

POST THEM.

I wish I had a digital camera. Or a microphone thingy. I'd post lots of songs. hah

Ooh...I have videos of me doing Beatles karaoke at Beatlefest....wonder if I can find them.