The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

^^^sorry to butt in on your conversation but yellow submarine is like one of the greatest movies ever made. its a shame its not accualy the beatles voices though. i usualy just pretend its them and then it makes the movie even better.

I agree and...

LOL!! I do that too!! :naughty::lmao:

The first time I saw AHDN was when they re-released it a few years ago. I went five times to the movies, never got tired of it! Then my lovely boyfriend gave the dvd to me for Christmas, and now I know most of the lines:roftl: I love "the very clean man that belongs to Paul":lmao:

aww, I got AHDN as a Xmas gift too :biggrin2: from my mum

I've seen it sooo many times - it was the first Beatles-movie I owned. So I think I know most lines too... it's sooo funny :biggrin2:

I've still only seen Help! once :sad:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

ALRIGHT HERE IT IS

http://www.mediafire.com/?ftmcdzozhgu

I HAVEN'T EVEN LISTENED TO THE FINAL PRODUCT

I hope it's good lol

Wow! I love it. How wonderful! :wub2:

Your voice is great! And your guitarplaying is awesome.:punk:

I never tried to play that song. Good job:wink2:

You should add it in the "What about singing a little to let us know your voice?"-Thread. I posted my song in that thread! It would be fine to have you there.

Could you play another song? Give us more!:thumb_yello:

MARIE!!! That was awesome! You're a wonderful singer and great at guitar!

thank you... I'm blushing now :blush-anim-cl: mean girl :bleh:

Wow! I love it. How wonderful! :wub2:

Your voice is great! And your guitarplaying is awesome.:punk:

I never tried to play that song. Good job:wink2:

You should add it in the "What about singing a little to let us know your voice?"-Thread. I posted my song in that thread! It would be fine to have you there.

Could you play another song? Give us more!:thumb_yello:

thank you so much!! well I don't know if I should add it, it's not Mika related, but anyways I'll see

LOL I don't what other song I can play!

Can you recommend me some??? lol I feel stupid doing this... :blink:

thank you... I'm blushing now :blush-anim-cl: mean girl :bleh:

thank you so much!! well I don't know if I should add it, it's not Mika related, but anyways I'll see

LOL I don't what other song I can play!

Can you recommend me some??? lol I feel stupid doing this... :blink:

My song in that Thread is "Run for the roses" a cover from Dan Fogelberg.:biggrin2:

There is no relation to Mika. So what!

Perhaps some other Beatles songs? I study in the moment "In my life" and "Fool of the hill" But I need more practise. Then I would add the songs too. :blush-anim-cl:

And please don't feel stupid! It is wonderful. Really!!:thumb_yello:

So don't be shy!:punk:

My song in that Thread is "Run for the roses" a cover from Dan Fogelberg.:biggrin2:

There is no relation to Mika. So what!

Perhaps some other Beatles songs? I study in the moment "In my life" and "Fool of the hill" But I need more practise. Then I would add the songs too. :blush-anim-cl:

And please don't feel stupid! It is wonderful. Really!!:thumb_yello:

So don't be shy!:punk:

eheh! yeah I think I'll do... hmm maybe Girl ahah I think it's a cool song. hmm and what do you mean by "studying" them? lol!

thank you! Can't wait 'til you post too :biggrin2:

eheh! yeah I think I'll do... hmm maybe Girl ahah I think it's a cool song. hmm and what do you mean by "studying" them? lol!

thank you! Can't wait 'til you post too :biggrin2:

"Studying" means: I need more exercises. I'm not good enough. I fear I'm a perfectionist.:boxed:

I takes a lot of time before I play a song in front of someone .:roftl:

Girl is fantastic. I love that song. That would be very nice.!:biggrin2:

"Studying" means: I need more exercises. I'm not good enough. I fear I'm a perfectionist.:boxed:

I takes a lot of time before I play a song in front of someone .:roftl:

Girl is fantastic. I love that song. That would be very nice.!:biggrin2:

ahah ok!

I thought of Let it be too... I don't know lol I have my beatle book in front of me and I really don't know what to play... I'll follow the sun is cool :biggrin2: I saw her standing there LOL that would be awful! I want to hold your hand ahahah I'm a loser... I MEAN THE SONG LOL

ahah ok!

I thought of Let it be too... I don't know lol I have my beatle book in front of me and I really don't know what to play... I'll follow the sun is cool :biggrin2: I saw her standing there LOL that would be awful! I want to hold your hand ahahah I'm a loser... I MEAN THE SONG LOL

I was searching my beatles book. So here it is.:naughty:

You could play Hello, Goodbye or All my loving!:punk:

Let it be is wonderful!

I was searching my beatles book. So here it is.:naughty:

You could play Hello, Goodbye or All my loving!:punk:

Let it be is wonderful!

all my loving is really cool!!! good choice eheh thx :thumb_yello:

unfortunately I can't do it right now, my mom is here and I have to wait 'til she's gone to go get my sister at work... anyways...

Let it be is my favourite song of all time. It makes me cry everytime I hear it! I even think about having a tattoo saying Let It Be...

all my loving is really cool!!! good choice eheh thx :thumb_yello:

unfortunately I can't do it right now, my mom is here and I have to wait 'til she's gone to go get my sister at work... anyways...

Let it be is my favourite song of all time. It makes me cry everytime I hear it! I even think about having a tattoo saying Let It Be...

I always have to wait until I'm alone before I record something, too. It's so embarrassing for me for some reason. :D