Wouldnt u love it if STUCK IN THE MIDDLE was the next single?

Sivan

Would you love it if "Stuck in the middle" was the next single?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Would you love it if "Stuck in the middle" was the next single?

• YES!
    • i would like "Lollipop" to be next
    • i would like "My Interpretation" to be next
    • i would like "Any Other World" to be next
    • i would like "Billy Brown" to be next
    • i would like "Happy Ending" to be next
    • i would like "Erase" to be next
    • i would like "Ring Ring" to be next

whos with me?!

i looooove that song :):thumb_yello:

every time i drive the car....i blast it with this one and love today and big girl and lollipop and grace kelly..... LMAO

well they r all amazing... but stuck in the middle and love today put me in an amazing mood!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well each to their own lol...my mum thinks Mika should bring out "Ring Ring", no matter how many times ive told her it won't because it's a bonus track lol..

i think ring ring is wonderfull :) but i love SITM.... i think most ppl i know LOVE this song.... its like in the top fave... :)

it sure is AMAZING live :)

well each to their own lol...my mum thinks Mika should bring out "Ring Ring", no matter how many times ive told her it won't because it's a bonus track lol..

I always thought "Ring Ring" would be a hit. Maybe it will be some day. It's not a bonus track in America so maybe he'll release it as a single here. Who knows.

Naw, doesn't quite sound like a 'single' to me...

Maybe 'Any Other World' would be better as a next single...?

*teh ponderage*

its my mom fave so i think he should do it ;)

I always thought "Ring Ring" would be a hit. Maybe it will be some day. It's not a bonus track in America so maybe he'll release it as a single here. Who knows.

yeah i think ring ring and erase sound more american....

for the american taste....

i would love erase to be a single to...

OK! why did i start this thread!!!?!!!?!? its just to confusing! i cant choose they r all amazing!

I would be MORE than pleased! It's my favorite song on the album, and shows his versatility as an artist. People have already heard his dance music, now they need to hear some piano funk! :punk:

Unfortunately, I think it's almost too good to be a single. Maybe something like My Interpretation would be a more realistic bet.

YES! IT HAS TO BE!

I was at old navy, and the were playing the song, and i was examining the looks on people faces, to see if they liked it (lmfao, im a retard) and they seemed pretty content :punk::bleh:

HAHA! happened to me to!

went to old navy twice... one time they had SITM and second time it was RELAX :D

and i was in the BIG LOTS store a week ago and SITM was there to!

I would be MORE than pleased! It's my favorite song on the album, and shows his versatility as an artist. People have already heard his dance music, now they need to hear some piano funk! :punk:

Unfortunately, I think it's almost too good to be a single. Maybe something like My Interpretation would be a more realistic bet.

no no lets be positive ;)

YES! IT HAS TO BE!

I was at old navy, and the were playing the song, and i was examining the looks on people faces, to see if they liked it (lmfao, im a retard) and they seemed pretty content :punk::bleh:

Hahahah. I went to the mall with my sister and I was listening to clips of LICM on her phone waiting for people to come out of the dressing rooms going "Oh my god Mika! Are you a member of MFC?" hahaha

i love Erase as well, but from what I can remember not many people on here like it...but I think it's a beautiful ballad.

We have to listen carefully to what Mika plays on TV or what he says in interviews.

in the Napster interview he wanted to talk about Love Today, and what was his next single?

On that T-Mobile show where he performed Love Today, he also performed Big Girl. Even on that Popworld interview he talked a bit about Big Girl.

Listen carefully guys, MIKA GIVES CLUES!

i love Erase as well, but from what I can remember not many people on here like it...but I think it's a beautiful ballad.

We have to listen carefully to what Mika plays on TV or what he says in interviews.

in the Napster interview he wanted to talk about Love Today, and what was his next single?

On that T-Mobile show where he performed Love Today, he also performed Big Girl. Even on that Popworld interview he talked a bit about Big Girl.

Hey, my PMing thing isn't working. Wanna carry our conversation to Myspace? I've already sent you a message

love erase!

and yes! we shell look for the clues ;)

I´m with you, Sivan!!!

But i want Lollipop will be a single too.

Every single song deserves to be a single!!

yeah lollipop is one of my fave to!

but i think maybe SITM will be better as a single...

i would like them both to be :)