young mika, how cute

natalie923

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that's a treasure!!

I can't imagine why anyone would bully this young Mica...unless it had to do with envy and jealousy...:blink: ?

Thank you!! Where did you dig this up from?

I dont know, it's his private life, isnt it?

I was wondering if you had read some of his interviews/articles etc? He mentions being bullied when he was young...

I've just realised that you might be talking about the issue of the photo being a private one??? It looks as if its a paper cutting clip...

oh.. my.. god... he.. looks SO.. much like.. this guy at school! Oh. My. God! thats scary, that means i have to find that guy cute!! NOOOO! my life is ruined! stupid bloody cute little Mika looking like stupid bloody annoying ugly Dylan!

oh.. my.. god... he.. looks SO.. much like.. this guy at school! Oh. My. God! thats scary, that means i have to find that guy cute!! NOOOO! my life is ruined! stupid bloody cute little Mika looking like stupid bloody annoying ugly Dylan!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: You will have to inform us what will come out of Dylan after a few years.:roftl:

I'm torn between the fact that I find him cute and the fact that it's a kick to his private life!:sneaky2:

NO PICTURE ABOUT HIS CHILDHOOD AND HIS FAMILY HERE!!!!

His real name is really Mica with a c

Oh - i hadn't seen that before...... awww, bless!:biggrin2:

Does MFC have some kind of policy then about no childhood / family pics?

Every famous person has pics from the past put everywhere. They did a thing like that on aol the other month, anyone see it? It's all part and parcel of being famous isn't it?:biggrin2:

Who are you talking about?

It's not a private picture...it is in fact printed in the booklet of a classic CD as he sings soprano on Disc 2 Track 4!:wink2: Check it out on amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vaughan-Williams-Pilgrims-Progress-Ralph/dp/B000005Z6Z/ref=sr_1_1/202-5298262-2895066?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1183733038&sr=1-1

Thank you for the link!!!! How did you find it?!!!

There had been a thread about it on MFC:wink2: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3698&highlight=pilgrim+progress

I also remember Mika signing it after the Trabendo making lots of little drawings and a halo over his head!:angel_not:

Thank you very much! :huglove: I missed this thread!!! :biggrin2:

Do you know if some of the MFC members has got it?

It would be great if it can be on You Tube. I'm gonna read the thread. Maybe the answer is inside of it! :wink2:

I eager to see little mika's pic for a long time!!

Coz he said he was chubby when he was kid but he is soooo skinny now!

how can he has such big chance?!and he become so handsome now~

i want more little mika 's pic!:biggrin2: