A card for mika..? What do you think?

Shezzy12

Heyy..

Please let me know..

If you think i stole anyones ideas or anything..

That was not my intention. :]

Anyhow..

I was thinking?

Should i mkae him a card..and then send it off to the hosp?

It was in the mirror newspaper

It said the name of the hosp

Something like wellington hosp. :S

and everyone can have a say?

Like...obviously we will have to do this quite quick.

But please please..let me know...if you think mika would get annoyed?

thankyou!

xxxxx

--------------------------------------------

Can someone close this thread :]

x

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh people... please RELAX! :blink:

Indeed there is an article that says the following:

Instead he was treated by ear, nose and throat experts at the private Wellington Hospital in St John's Wood, North London.

But that doesn't imply automatically that he is IN the hospital. You can see a doctor in the hospital the way you see your GP.

Don't read what you want to read. And wait with your initatives (how sweet they all might be) until reliable announcements are made. :wink2:

Oh people... please RELAX! :blink:

Indeed there is an article that says the following:

Instead he was treated by ear, nose and throat experts at the private Wellington Hospital in St John's Wood, North London.

But that doesn't imply automatically that he is IN the hospital. You can see a doctor in the hospital the way you see your GP.

Don't read what you want to read. And wait with your initatives (how sweet they all might be) until reliable announcements are made. :wink2:

rofl.

I feel like an idiot now!

tHanks for that. xx

I do agree with you Blue, but I understand where you were coming from Shezzy, your heart was in the right place.

Indeed we don't know how long Mika will be in hospital for, if in fact he stayed over night, or whether he was just there for a couple of hours.

hmmm i dunno. maybe we should wait until like...i dunno...he breaks his leg or something from jumping up and down too much to create a "get well" card for him LOL...at least then we'd know he actually BE IN hospital and for a reasonable amount of time too LOL x x x

maybe we should wait until like...i dunno...he breaks his leg or something from jumping up and down too much to create a "get well" card for him LOL...at least then we'd know he actually BE IN hospital and for a reasonable amount of time too LOL x x x

well that was sweet :biggrin2::roftl::biggrin2:

I don't think you are an idiot Shezzy. Your initiative is sweet (I already said that) and I think your heart is in the right place. :original:

But I think your first post was a little impulsive and out of proportion compared to the words that were used in the article. :wink2:

well that was sweet :biggrin2::roftl::biggrin2:

i know, right? :roftl:

yeah it's easy to misread something in a blind panic. we dont think ur idiot shezzy. i especially dont think you're an idiot. i do more idiotic things than that every day LOL :roftl:

i know, right? :roftl:

yeah it's easy to misread something in a blind panic. we dont think ur idiot shezzy. i especially dont think you're an idiot. i do more idiotic things than that every day LOL :roftl:

LOL.

awwww

xxxx