Don't zoom in on my boogers

Christine

Everytime I think I've gotten a little less drooling-nuts abt Mika, I see a video like this & fall in all over again. :mf_lustslow: haha! gotta love his humour. u think u've seen everything, & then he surprises u with some quirky statement. it's like 50 First Dates (the Drew Barrymore movie) - meeting & falling in love anew repeatedly. :)

Oh my you just totally read my mind. Except I'm in my 'fully-blown-mika-is-the-best-thing-on-two-legs/and-i-want-to-marry-him-phase'

Isn't he the bees knees? *wipes drool*

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I think I've gotten a little less drooling-nuts abt Mika, I see a video like this & fall in all over again. :mf_lustslow: haha! gotta love his humour. u think u've seen everything, & then he surprises u with some quirky statement. it's like 50 First Dates (the Drew Barrymore movie) - meeting & falling in love anew repeatedly. :)

That has a familiar ring :biggrin2:

so very very true! I think we are all in the same boat here!!

YES!!

omm when i first saw mika a couple mths ago, was the ending of GK vid, and i didn't appreciate it back then and ever since then i always flip the stations between MTV and Vh1...and then one day, last week, i saw him...for the second time (but first real time, if u know what i mean) and i started jumping up and down and screaming like a loonie!! :roftl:

my first mika experience!!!