Mika on Project Runway?

AmandaNatalie14

I don't know if any of you watch project runway but I was thinking about the next season. I really hope they ask Mika to be a guest on it because it would not only promote him but it would show how unique his wardrobe is. Maybe a challenge on there could be to make Mika an outfit lol.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if any of you watch project runway but I was thinking about the next season. I really hope they ask Mika to be a guest on it because it would not only promote him but it would show how unique his wardrobe is. Maybe a challenge on there could be to make Mika an outfit lol.

omg i lovve that show!! That would be absolutely amazing if mika was a guest! Thats the perfect challenge!!

Btw, do you know when the next season starts? And the season before was the one where Jeffrey Sebelia won right? I havent heard anything about a new season in a lonng time!!!

omg i lovve that show!! That would be absolutely amazing if mika was a guest! Thats the perfect challenge!!

Btw, do you know when the next season starts? And the season before was the one where Jeffrey Sebelia won right? I havent heard anything about a new season in a lonng time!!!

No I have no idea :( I really miss it, its a great show!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :wub2::mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

that would be the best thing ever!!!!

That would b great...but what are the chances?

very slim, i presume.

can we email them like we did oprah?

You guys ACTUALY E-MAILED OPRAH!

:roll1: :roll1:

Thats hilarious...I can picture Mika (Oprah would ask him all the emotional questions...he would totally avoid her show...maybe next album and a grammy nomination under his belt and he'll be ready)

I loooove Project Runway and that would be so cool!

But as Sofie said, they onyl make women's clothes...

But when they designed outfits for eachother, some of them made clothes for men...

(Austin Scarlett is my idol btw ^^ ♥)

I'd like to make Mika an outfit. It would consist of as little as possible! :D

bwaaahaha, omg I just had to post a ":roftl: " to that quote cause it made me laugh so hard that i almost litterally dangled off my chair:naughty: