The Harry Potter Thread!!!!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait noooooooooo...L.V does take over his mind in the book, that happened...but he was forced out when Harry thinks about Sirius (OH...ON SIRIUS...yeah...THAT DEATH SCENE SUCKED!)

ANOTHER GREAT (meaning bad) scene

DUMBLEDORE HOLDING HARRY ON THE COVER OF THE NEWSPAPER...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The was soooooooooo bad

awwww it was in the book!!? damn it!! i have to read it!! hhahahahha

wow....

:roftl: :roftl:

I'm glad other people didn't like it as well. I was beginning to feel alone. :blink:

Did anyone else think that the opening scene was pretty bogus? When Harry was carrying Dudley back to his house? That was SO dumb. The whole thing was treated like the Dementor's Kiss was something funny...

yeah. they do have Kreacher though. but no dobby. they took out the whole thing about going in the kitchens to get food and the whole "tickle the pear" thing to get in and stuff too.

Kreacher was sooo freaky...obviously he is SUPER important...

No revolving DOORS!!! WTF!!!

Urg God...(JKR is pissed I know it!)

really? then im not going to see it in the movies, ill wait.

haha yeah.

well i dont know. i still liked it haha. despite all the stupid parts and the things they took out, it was still good for me. I mean, for a movie based on a book, they have to cut lots and lots of things out. and, of course, we all know that the movies will never meet the greatness of the books, no matter how much stuff they keep in. they have to focus on the main points of the story, since they can't fit everything into the time limit for a movie. so i still liked it i guess... or maybe im just telling myself its good because i want it to be good. haha o well.

no..........the end!!!!!!

but the bad thing is that i wont get the book till like 3 weeks after it comes out:thumbdown: :thumbdown::boxed:

awww man! why?

I think im gonna get it at borders @ midnight haha. I preordered it so i better be able to...

I also can't wait till August 7th to get the next book in the Twilight series!! its called Eclipse! seriously, everyone should read those books! they are amazing...

because my dad is a jerk, and wont buy it for me and i have to get a job so it will probally take awhile to get paid and to get a job. :thumbdown::blink:

ahhhh! but its worth the wait! anyways my brother is probally going to buy it for me if i cry, so i will:naughty: !

because my dad is a jerk, and wont buy it for me and i have to get a job so it will probally take awhile to get paid and to get a job. :thumbdown::blink:

ahhhh! but its worth the wait! anyways my brother is probally going to buy it for me if i cry, so i will:naughty: !

aww im sorry!

haha niccee...

Thats a very kind brother...

makes me queasy (sooo many expectations)... put H.P out of my mind for a while... but now it will begin again...

(sorry, okay if I intrude here?):blush-anim-cl:

haha oh no youre not intruding!!!! It's perfectly fine!!!!! <3333

yeah there are always expectations when it comes to the movies...

<33

oh I meant the book sorry, I must have misunderstood CKG's post!

The book is what I'm really waiting for....... I used to have all these plans for rereading everything again (:naughty: ) before it came out , so everything would be fresh in my mind ... but I'm a little off schedule right now .

ohhhhhhh!! hahhaha okaay! no need to be sorry!! <33

yeah i barely remember anything in the previous books!!! i gotsa reread them!

ahhh im soo excited!!! i wonder how its gonna end! im gonna cry for sure! i bet you that Ron and Hermione will end up together... awwww

haha

I'm currently rereading the fourth, after reading the 1st and 2nd (I lost my copy of the 3rd, and had no hope of borrowing from library anytime soon, so many reserves, so I skipped it, but luckily its the one I remember the most :biggrin2:)

SHould hopefully be finished by saturday, and then after the book is released will probably disappear into my room for the weekend :wink2:

My brother has a tendency to read the last chapter of my dads before he reads it alls, and then finding me whereever i've closeted myself and telling me the ending. I didn't believe him about dumbledore in the 6th, which made it more sad.

I'm hoping he doesn't do it this time, I don't want him to spoil it by telling me who the 2 main characters who die are.

I'm tempted to pick up a pair of ear plugs, and put them in whenever he tries to tell me anything.

I want the suspense of knowing that there are 2 characters that die, but trying to guess through whilst reading the book.....