The Harry Potter Thread!!!!

So Harry doesn't get that emotional when Sirius dies?

I was looking foward to the scene were he trashes Dumbledores office...and goes off and cries...oh well...just a movie, I'm going tommorw

I JUST WANT VOLDEMORT TO BE GOOD...Ralph Fiennes was great in H.P 4

Oh i gurantee you, if you want Voldemort to be good, you will NOT dissapointed...

Voldemort is absolutely perfect and amazing and awesome and freakin scary in this one.

Ralph Fiennes is perfect for the role!! At the end though theres this weird part that they added that wasnt in the books. O well, its still awesome!! haha

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh i gurantee you, if you want Voldemort to be good, you will NOT dissapointed...

Voldemort is absolutely perfect and amazing and awesome and freakin scary in this one.

Ralph Fiennes is perfect for the role!! At the end though theres this weird part that they added that wasnt in the books. O well, its still awesome!! haha

They added a part?

Oh great...WELL, AS LONG AS L.V IS KICK ASS I'M ALRIGHT

i was going to see it with my friend, cause we are both harry potter fans, read all the book, but we saw transformers insted, anyways so what i read not a good movie??? did they still have hagrid in it with grawp or not? i would have loved to see that!

i was going to see it with my friend, cause we are both harry potter fans, read all the book, but we saw transformers insted, anyways so what i read not a good movie??? did they still have hagrid in it with grawp or not? i would have loved to see that!

While it wasn't my favorite HP movie, I think it's better than Transformers. Yes, Grawp was in there with Hagrid, but they didn't have THAT much screen time.

So Harry doesn't get that emotional when Sirius dies?

Not really. They pull one of those like slow motion things where there's no sound and you just see Harry "screaming" and Professor Lupin (I think) pulling him away.

It wasn't a bad movie, but they cut a lot out. I just wish they didn't change directors every movie and the one director (this one) that I didn't really like is going to do the next one too, I guess....

I was actually glad they didn't make a big deal about the Harry/Cho stuff. I don't know why. I thought the way Sirius died was different from the book (wasn't it? it's only been a few years...lol) Anyway, I'd have to reread the book to know exactly how different the movie was. In almost every case for me, the book is always better than the movies no matter what it is.

Oh, I thought I should add...I really liked Luna. I thought the girl who played her did it perfectly. She was exactly how I pictured her in my head as I was reading it.

Not really. They pull one of those like slow motion things where there's no sound and you just see Harry "screaming" and Professor Lupin (I think) pulling him away.

It wasn't a bad movie, but they cut a lot out. I just wish they didn't change directors every movie and the one director (this one) that I didn't really like is going to do the next one too, I guess....

I was actually glad they didn't make a big deal about the Harry/Cho stuff. I don't know why. I thought the way Sirius died was different from the book (wasn't it? it's only been a few years...lol) Anyway, I'd have to reread the book to know exactly how different the movie was. In almost every case for me, the book is always better than the movies no matter what it is.

Oh, I thought I should add...I really liked Luna. I thought the girl who played her did it perfectly. She was exactly how I pictured her in my head as I was reading it.

I saw it today...Harry was too angstful AND ABOUT AS EMOTIONAL AS A TOASTER!

I HATED THE MOVIE!

They cut way to much out of the book, and i always hate the movies because i'm obsessed with the books but i have have high standards ;)

thats whats probally going to happen to me, cause im also obsessed with the books also:naughty:

Brenda...I didn't hate it...but I didn't really love it...WE SHOULD C IT AGAIN TOGETHER AND TOTALLY CURSE UP A STORM!!!

"What the F*CK!!!! That didn't happen!"

"Were the hell is Buckbeak?"

"UMBRIDGE IS A BITCH"

I would feel alot better :biggrin2:

hhahahhaahhaaahahh lol that would be hilarious...

can some1 tell me EVERYTHINGthey cut out of the movie????

here you go!! i might be missing a little tiny bit of things tho, but o well. close enough.

Okay, i must admit, they did butcher it. They took out a bit of some crucial stuff (in my opinion at least)...

they took out the whole big issue where PERCY is working with the ministry and Fudge and is fighting with the family and how theyre not talking and how the whole family is kinda falling apart a bit!

They dont have the part where they are in St.Mungos Hospital visiting Mr. Weasly, and they see Nevilles parents and also, Gilderoy (that really funny scene in the book).

They also took out all Signs of Quidditch!! None in there whatsoever! not even a tiny mention or utter of the word!!! grrrr... And in this one, Harry was supposed to PUNCH MALFOY (WOOOO!!) and get banned from Quidditch by Umbridge, and also, Ron and Ginny and all those people were supposed to join the team!!! So i didnt like that.

They also took out Ron and Hermione being prefects, and also, the one that i think is most important!!... They dont have anything in there about Neville being in the prophecy, and that other than harry, it couldve been Neville who was the boy who lived!!!! They barely have anything about Neville that much!!! O and they also dont have anything on rita skeeter, and Mundungus Fletcher!!!!!

thats whats probally going to happen to me, cause im also obsessed with the books also:naughty:

The ending WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO DIFFERENT!

:badmood: :badmood:

ANYBODY WHO SAW THE FILM...DO YOU GUYS AGREE THE BEST (MEANING WORST) LINE IN THE MOVIE WAS AFTER THE BIG SHOWDOWN BETWEEN DUMBLEDORE AND L.V:

Harry: "You have no love or friends...I feel bad for you"

:blink: :blink:

Spoken like a true Wizard Harry!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT LINE TOOK ME RIGHT OUT OF THE FLIPPIN FLIM

!

ANYBODY WHO SAW THE FILM...DO YOU GUYS AGREE THE BEST (MEANING WORST) LINE IN THE MOVIE WAS AFTER THE BIG SHOWDOWN BETWEEN DUMBLEDORE AND L.V:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!

OMFG that was ABSOLUTELY horrible and stupid!! And also, i hated how @ the end, the made L.V. go inside Harry and take him over!! I mean come on!!!! That wasnt in the book whatsoever...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!

ROTFL... that's all I can say...:roftl:

OMFG that was ABSOLUTELY horrible and stupid!! And also, i hated how @ the end, the made L.V. go inside Harry and take him over!! I mean come on!!!! That wasnt in the book whatsoever...

Wait noooooooooo...L.V does take over his mind in the book, that happened...but he was forced out when Harry thinks about Sirius (OH...ON SIRIUS...yeah...THAT DEATH SCENE SUCKED!)

ANOTHER GREAT (meaning bad) scene

DUMBLEDORE HOLDING HARRY ON THE COVER OF THE NEWSPAPER...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The was soooooooooo bad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!

how different?