Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What? :blink: *feels lost*

When you try and watch the vid it says that it's not available outside the US..but people in Sweden and France can see it, and you had said that you could not (neither can I) so my joke was that they have obviously not noticed that Sweden and France are outside the US...Then you said that it was the same for the UK...

:naughty::naughty:

Lucky you frenchies then :mf_lustslow:

[/color]

I wished it happened for things I'm dying to watch though :naughty:

What? :blink: *feels lost*

Or the UK. Pfft.

Turn your tongue 3 times before saying something.:naughty: Or whatever expression you use here. :naughty:

When you try and watch the vid it says that it's not available outside the US..but people in Sweden and France can see it, and you had said that you could not (neither can I) so my joke was that they have obviously not noticed that Sweden and France are outside the US...Then you said that it was the same for the UK...

:naughty::naughty:

Oh right :doh: I didn't notice that :roftl:It's that obvious I didn't get much sleep this morning isn't it.

*bump* What's this doing on page 7?!?!

Scala ticket arrived today :D

:punk:

I still don't have mine, but I did get my Water Rats one !! :punk:AND they are all sold out already!!!!

AAAAND she made number 1 in the UK!!

I just got my Scala tickets too, now I'm super excited! Justfound out I passed my A levels now I've got my tickets, yey! :biggrin2:

Yaay congrats..were you up allll night checking UCAS? I've noticed lots of random posts at all hours of the night from you hahaha. :naughty:

Yaay congrats..were you up allll night checking UCAS? I've noticed lots of random posts at all hours of the night from you hahaha. :naughty:

I was up all night but I wasn't checking UCAS, heck I have no idea what I was actually doing :naughty:

I just got my Scala tickets too, now I'm super excited! Justfound out I passed my A levels now I've got my tickets, yey! :biggrin2:

I was up all night but I wasn't checking UCAS, heck I have no idea what I was actually doing :naughty:

Iknow what you were doing...cause I was doing the same thing it seems :roftl:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done :punk:

Iknow what you were doing...cause I was doing the same thing it seems :roftl:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done :punk:

Ha ha, we're as bad as each other aren't we :doh:

Thanks Sara!

Well done Danika! I bet that's a relief, now you can enjoy the rest of the summer!

Thank you Babs! Really is a relief, now I don't need to worry til... next time, whenever that is.

• 2 weeks later...
paris sept 30th not sold out yet and london scala not sold out either... germany either but i'm not sure about these ones...

Well apparently, Cologne is sold out:blink: Not sure yet but I'm going anyways:roftl: Exactly 2 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk: