Katy Perry

Ioana

Those shirts are great!! I hope she sees them, she'd love them :bleh:

She will! And probably make a face or two, haha

I really want to see her in real life!:wub2:

Thanks, we worked on them for hours:roftl:

Apparently she was really excited about meeting Sam :biggrin2:

Sparro?

How come? Where did you read? Share please :naughty:.

He walked right past us in the pub and Ryan called out "Hey, Sparro" and Sam turned around and looked at us really confused, like "do I know you?" and then I gave him a wave....so he waved back looking even more confused.

It was hilarious :roftl:.

He's another one who looks super cute in the flesh, and somehow seems a lot hotter now than he did on stage in Amsterdam.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sparro?

He walked right past us in the pub and Ryan called out "Hey, Sparro" and Sam turned around and looked at us really confused, like "do I know you?" and then I gave him a wave....so he waved back looking even more confused.

He's another one who looks super cute in the flesh, and somehow seems a lot hotter now than he did on stage in Amsterdam.

:roftl::roftl: I didn't know that :naughty: Your husband's really funny.

Yeah turns out Katy is a super huge fan of his, could be why he was there.

Sparro?

Yeah the Sparro, don't know exactly, maybe Yop knows more but that's what Lauren from the KPF forum said...wait...

Quoting her:

"Yah, who is that because he was standing near us at the backstage thing and Katy got like SO excited when she saw him."

That's all I know:roftl:

i'm sorry... can't help you with that... i don't know who the guy is or what he looks like, and i didn't even see katy doing what laun said she did... not saying she didn't but i was in such a "WTF is going on ?" state of mind that i didn't notice anything... Just had a look if mika was there cause i remembered that but that's all... no place for new things/people in my mind at that moment :naughty:

i'm googling some pics to see if i saw him, but so far, his face doesn't ring any bell...

i'm sorry... can't help you with that... i don't know who the guy is or what he looks like, and i didn't even see katy doing what laun said she did... not saying she didn't but i was in such a "WTF is going on ?" state of mind that i didn't notice anything... Just had a look if mika was there cause i remembered that but that's all... no place for new things/people in my mind at that moment :naughty:

i'm googling some pics to see if i saw him, but so far, his face doesn't ring any bell...

That's okay, we'll forgive you. It must've been a great experience though even though your state of mind:biggrin2:

Sparro?

I'd love to see that guy again on stage, I was really impressed in Amsterdam :thumb_yello: Very funny guy, he was wearing his rainbow colored leggins so gracefully :wink2:

I'd love to see that guy again on stage, I was really impressed in Amsterdam :thumb_yello: Very funny guy, he was wearing his rainbow colored leggins so gracefully :wink2:

Only he could pull it off, I bet Mika wouldn't even be able to do that:naughty:

I'd love to see him live again!

:roftl::roftl: I didn't know that :naughty: Your husband's really funny.

Yes, I can't believe it all happened when you were standing right next to me :roftl: and you didn't notice. It was quick.

I just reacted too late, as i wanted to speak to him, so Ryan called his name, haha.

Yes, same here, I really liked him. Maybe I should go to his gig as well..Hmmmmm

Yes, I can't believe it all happened when you were standing right next to me :roftl: and you didn't notice. It was quick.

I just reacted too late, as i wanted to speak to him, so Ryan called his name, haha.

I didn't really notice anything, the music was loud and it looked like you two were having your own convo so I didn't want to eavesdrop so I was just looking around :naughty:

Sam must have good ears hearing his name being called with that music, or Ryan has a really loud voice lol.

I didn't really notice anything, the music was loud and it looked like you two were having your own convo so I didn't want to eavesdrop so I was just looking around :naughty:

Sam must have good ears hearing his name being called with that music, or Ryan has a really loud voice lol.

He might've been so shocked somebody knew his name his inner radar just ringed:roftl:

He might've been so shocked somebody knew his name his inner radar just ringed:roftl:

That must be it :naughty: Although if he called him Sparro, how did he know there wasn't a sparrow hanging out in the pub drinking a pint of beer? :mf_rosetinted:

That must be it :naughty: Although if he called him Sparro, how did he know there wasn't a sparrow hanging out in the pub drinking a pint of beer? :mf_rosetinted:

Because maybe he'd expect a reaction like: "Oh look, a sparrow hanging out in the pub drinking a pint of beer!" if that was the case

Oh :boxed:. To be honest we weren't trying to exclude anyone, I was just extremely knackered and dehydrated and just feeling like crap, and had lost the energy to try and speak over the music, so I was just being lazy with my communication.

Speaking to Rose for example was too tiring, as I struggle with her accent already when there is no noise around :roftl:.

So sorry Rose :naughty:

Oh :boxed:. To be honest we weren't trying to exclude anyone, I was just extremely knackered and dehydrated and just feeling like crap, and had lost the energy to try and speak over the music, so I was just being lazy with my communication.

Speaking to Rose for example was too tiring, as I struggle with her accent already when there is no noise around :roftl:.

So sorry Rose :naughty:

No, of course! I didn't mean it in that sense. I was feeling a bit lazy too with communicating, it was quite a tiring evening and the music wasn't doing anyone any justice :naughty:

No, of course! I didn't mean it in that sense. I was feeling a bit lazy too with communicating, it was quite a tiring evening and the music wasn't doing anyone any justice :naughty:

:boxed:I know! It was so loud!

By then I was so tired that I had lost the will to live...and thinking of the 6.30 am wakeup call for the following day kinda made it worse.....And Ryan had gotten tipsy by then so on top of it all I had to get him to mooooove in the home direction :roftl:. So yes, it was all quite tiring.

:boxed:I know! It was so loud!

By then I was so tired that I had lost the will to live...and thinking of the 6.30 am wakeup call for the following day kinda made it worse.....And Ryan had gotten tipsy by then so on top of it all I had to get him to mooooove in the home direction :roftl:. So yes, it was all quite tiring.

Aw, sounded like hard work just getting home! I shouldn't complain considering Babs drove me home and I got to sleep in... :sweatdrop:

Ok, first of all thanks for the compliments guys, was not expecting it :naughty:

Second, loving the pics Sara! I knew all your camera work would come in handy despite some of our complaining :fisch::naughty:

Also, ah that girl was so annoying, and she's going to be at the Scala gig as well! Get weapons ready.

And also, our bracelets rock, so is that gay best friend. And the people posing while Sara took pics of the whole crowd :roftl:

And finally, that was such a good day :wub2:

Ok, first of all thanks for the compliments guys, was not expecting it :naughty:

Second, loving the pics Sara! I knew all your camera work would come in handy despite some of our complaining :fisch:

Also, ah that girl was so annoying, and she's going to be at the Scala gig as well! Get weapons ready.

And also, our bracelets rock, so is that gay best friend. And the people posing while Sara took pics of the whole crowd :roftl:

And finally, that was such a good day :wub2:

It was a great day!! I just think that I need to plan the next one better regarding food and drink...and handbag :roftl:I was in such a state that day!!

Argh the one in red...:thumbdown: We need a plan on how to minimise her disruptions :bleh:

It was a great day!! I just think that I need to plan the next one better regarding food and drink...and handbag :roftl:I was in such a state that day!!

Argh the one in red...:thumbdown: We need a plan on how to minimise her disruptions :bleh:

Yup, yup, so do I. I was starving by the end of the night! I need my energy.

She won't be first in line next time :mf_rosetinted: Not with us lot.