Katy Perry

Ioana

It says 'Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.'

not just today, I can't login for days:blink::thumbdown:

Weird, it works perfectly for me:blink:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't move my hand now though cus some girl behind me was pulling my fingers back from Katy's hand and bent them all back. :boxed:

Saw Mark Ronson before the gig and Adele after. Apparently Mika was meant to be going but didn't turn up. *shrugs*

I can't move my hand now though cus some girl behind me was pulling my fingers back from Katy's hand and bent them all back. :boxed:

Saw Mark Ronson before the gig and Adele after. Apparently Mika was meant to be going but didn't turn up. *shrugs*

Ouch!! :boxed:

Ahhh...Mark Ronson. :wub2:

I <3 Adele too.

Did someone get video of Katy serenading you?

Eep. Katy held my hand for the final couple of choruses of IKAG and then kissed me...on the lips! Everyone hates me now haha :naughty:

Awww...:wink2:

I hope someone taped it...:punk:

It's always the same. Some people just develop rude manners at gigs...

Mika must have been working hard on his album :fisch:

He'd better done this...no other excuses accepted :mf_rosetinted:

Ah, and thanks for reporting, Jennie!

Oh, and I got her strawberry necklace! It's prob not as good as a kiss but at least I can wear it a lot :naughty:

Awww, that's cute as well! But you need to mind it whenever you're wearing it and Katy fans are around :das:

No, I mean, seriously, this is awesome! so mind it carefully so that oyu don't lose your precious Katy necklace! :wink2::thumb_yello:

Ouch!! :boxed:

Ahhh...Mark Ronson. :wub2:

I <3 Adele too.

Did someone get video of Katy serenading you?

Hopefully! I have a very unflattering photo of Katy going in for the kiss hahaha

It was being filmed professionally..the whole thing was. There was Katy's version of Andy who dare I say it, was as nice...if not maybe nicer? He interviewed us beforehand in the queue.

Awww, that's cute as well! But you need to mind it whenever you're wearing it and Katy fans are around :das:

No, I mean, seriously, this is awesome! so mind it carefully so that oyu don't lose your precious Katy necklace! :wink2::thumb_yello:

Hmm good point *makes mental note not to wear necklace when KP fans around cough cough espesh Yop :naughty:*

I'll try my best not to lose it.. like I have with all my other necklaces :boxed:

Your finger story sucks- I hope that it gets better soon.

Some people were extremely wild, yes. I had a bit of a spat with some girl who proceeded to jump in front of us at the balcony thingie, and when i told her that we were there, she announced that "now, she was".

Of course i told her that "no she was not, and to get out asap or ..." :roftl: so she moved.

How nasty is that?! I mean, you don't do that!!

Then some other one had a bit of a go at one of my friends, cause she was hitting him with her hand all the time and he told her to take it easy. Nutters.

I suppose that the issue is that they drink themselves stupid, and then they pick fights.

Oh, and I got her strawberry necklace! It's prob not as good as a kiss but at least I can wear it a lot :naughty:

Yay!! How cool is that!!!

Oh wow, everyone is back!!

It was incredibly cool! She's just so great on stage.....exceptional. She owns the stage, is funny, charismatic, energetic....And that is without even the singing.

I'm so glad that I managed to see her these 2 gigs.

My experiences are more "far away" than the girls', as they were queuing from 2ish and I only managed to get there at 5ish, so I missed the front row.

The venue was so tiny that by the time I got in there (and I did rush, lol!!) I only made the very corner second-third row, and I realised that i would have a much better view from these sort of raised balcony-shy areas.

Once up there it was great, but I had a stupid security guy come up to me TWICE to tellme that I had to put my camera away, as it wasn't allowed to film.

I mean, the whole room were filming and he targeted me twice! So I had to be discrete and hide the cam, but despite it all I still took some good footage :naughty:.

Unfortunately I didn't realise about the kiss moment (Jennie!!! How cool!) but hopefully it will come up in my vids.

I had to rush home afterwards so I only saw a few of them, but it was nice to (briefly) see everyone.

I also brought 5 "Katy virgins2 along who all LOVED her. New fans, Katy! She should really pay me some comission, hehe, the amount of fans i have made for her :roftl:.

When we went out, Adele was out there doing her thing next to us for ages, and then suddenly one pap noticed her and itwas pap-heaven, all of them chasing her. Shoot that was intense.

It must suck to be well known like that :thumbdown:.

Anyway, I have a 6.30 am wakeup call and my throat hurts like hell, but I wanted to repotr this fantastic night.

See you soon!

The security guy told us that if he saw us with our cameras out he'd confiscate them...but I managed to come away with 80+ pics and 4 vids... :naughty:

n548905297_4373611_8797.jpg

n548905297_4373619_1.jpg

n548905297_4373621_619.jpg

n548905297_4373731_642.jpg

n548905297_4373820_6722.jpg

^Not the most flattering photo of Katy . That was moving in for the kiss - how could I resit that?! hahaha

Eep. Katy held my hand for the final couple of choruses of IKAG and then kissed me...on the lips! Everyone hates me now haha :naughty:

:boxed:

Katy better be careful, she could get STDs if she does that too often. :blink:

But cool for you? :naughty:

And I thought Mika fans were violent at times...geez that's sick...jealousy ain't no fun:shocked: