Hello from Belgium!!

Niki27

Hi all!

I'm Niki, 27 years old, and I live in Belgium. Sorry for my English, which is terribly bad :blink: Saw Mika on French television a few months ago and thought "who's this funny guy who's speaking French with such a lovely english accent?". I watched the end of the show, including him performing Grace Kelly and I just fell in love with him (as an artist of course :blush-anim-cl: ). And here I am today on this forum while listening to his album and looking at the two tickets I bought for his concert in Brussels in November (caaaan't wait!!). Any other Belgian here btw?

Hope to hear from other Mika's fans soon!!

Good night everyone!!

xx

Niki

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone :) I'm already enjoying myself here :roftl:

Yep Belgian fans seem to be pretty rare. My fellow citizens don't know anything about good music :boxed: Shame on them!

We're not THAT rare, we're just busy all the time. :naughty:

Welcome to the forum. I bet it will take over your life soon! :roftl:

Helloooo!!!Welcome...!!!Oh...you're so lucky to have tickets to go to his concert...we(italian fans)are planning to go togheter to the Bologna's concert...but I don't know If my parents will leave me to go...oh...I'm too sad..it's in October,but I hope that I'll convice them!!!

Well...bye and again welcome!!

Romy!!

Hello and welcome in the most crazy place ever!! :insane:

Once you're in, you'll never get out anymore...:naughty:

I'm sure you will enjoy yourself...:biggrin2:

Ooh...and eh... when you pass a thread where a man is sweeping the floor... do him a favor and enter, please...:roftl:

It's called the Newbiesthread and you can ask all your questions you have over there...:thumb_yello: