what's in your wardrobe that looks like something mika wore?

phunkygal

hmmm

well i have

-red converses

-white converses with my personal art work on it

-black converses with more art

-gold shoes!

-a tonnnnnnnnn of black and white shirts

-a nifty white shirt with blue and orange and green stuff on it

-yellow pants (not skinny, my hips wont allow)

-stripey socks

-lots of colorful shirts

and i am the BIGGEST shoelace fanatic, rainbow, piano, dotted, you name it!

i have a bajillion...

:]

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I get my colourful skinnies from TOPMAN(:wub2: , I love topman!)

Thats were I got my peakock blue skinnies, purple skinnies, white skinnies, red skinnies and black ones!:thumb_yello:

(I generaly spend too much money in Topman!)

i dont think i could get skinnies in topman

1) i am a woman

2) i have big hips whereas men's hips are miniature lol

wouldnt go down too well xDDD

i have those laces, but i seriously love the shoes.

im not allowed to buy more chucks, but i want some more!

i was going to buy some rainbow vans too, but my daddy hates them.

Awwww, poor you!I couldnt live without all my converse!:shocked: My heart bleeds for you!:roftl:

By the way.....The jumper is the same one that MIKA wears on the Big Girl video!:D

Awwww, poor you!I couldnt live without all my converse!:shocked: My heart bleeds for you!:roftl:

By the way.....The jumper is the same one that MIKA wears on the Big Girl video!:D

im looking at some really nifty shoes though,

http://www.amazon.com/Pro-Keds-Royal-Court-Skiddles-Passion/dp/B000Q6XSMA/ref=pd_bbs_4/002-5830369-4100847?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1186425357&sr=8-4

i love those but im not totally sure if he will buy them or not.

i deff. need to mikafy my wardrobe some more, :wink2:

and where did you find that jumper?

those shoes are awsome!

here are some of my shoes that are mikaish.

shoes.jpg

and some shirts. the black one in the back has different color stars. and there's a hearts hoodie in there too.

shirts.jpg

and my bed spread is also bright and colorful.

bed.jpg

omg!where did you get the rocket shirt??????:shocked:

where do u get your shoes?most of mine come from the converse outlet,TJ Maxx,or payless.all have converse lol!any1 else here like TJ Maxx!i luv it so much!it is ike my absolute fav!:biggrin2:

I actually buy most of my shoes at TJ Maxx and Ross, because they have the regular Converse, Rocketdog, Vans, etc. that I like to wear but they are only about $20 each, which is an insanely good deal.

I actually buy most of my shoes at TJ Maxx and Ross, because they have the regular Converse, Rocketdog, Vans, etc. that I like to wear but they are only about $20 each, which is an insanely good deal.

yes!i know right?!im obsessed w/ TJ MAXX they actually have really mikaish clothes!once i saw a top there that looked exactly like the cover of LICM but it wasnt my size.:thumbdown::biggrin2:

all of those shoes from payless and journeys. accept for the keds, they came from a small store called "tootsies". i get a lot of clothes at tj maxx. i think i'm due for a visit soon.

im going there for back to school shopping!also target!Love that place!!!!:biggrin2:

don't get me started on target! i love they're shirts, and shorts!!! also they're school supplies. wow!! i got this folder/ portfolio thing that was white with polka dots. it was amazing! they also have some crazy cool pens. also i've bought almost al of my purses there. and i bought LICM there. i looovee target.

don't get me started on target! i love they're shirts, and shorts!!! also they're school supplies. wow!! i got this folder/ portfolio thing that was white with polka dots. it was amazing! they also have some crazy cool pens. also i've bought almost al of my purses there. and i bought LICM there. i looovee target.

i bought LICM there too.and cool vintage shrts and oh!my fav tuxedo shirt like mika's!i love that place!i get school suplies there too!