what's in your wardrobe that looks like something mika wore?

phunkygal

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

this is my first post in this forum:D , actually the second. but this thread is so much fun, i had to post right away, cause i love mika's wardrobe, and i wish mine was 100% mika-ish.

the most mika-ish things i have are: red converse sneakers, a yellow hoddie, a purple one, a blue one, black and blue skinnies, yellow shorts with pink and blue, a red/black striped shirt, lots of coloured tshirts, and my favourite shirt, it had purple yellow blue and white stripes, got rouined a few hours after i bought it, with champagne at the new year party... but now my favourite is a green polo tshirt :D

p.s i loved everybody's clothes!!! i bet mika would be proud

this is my first post in this forum:D , actually the second. but this thread is so much fun, i had to post right away, cause i love mika's wardrobe, and i wish mine was 100% mika-ish.

the most mika-ish things i have are: red converse sneakers, a yellow hoddie, a purple one, a blue one, black and blue skinnies, yellow shorts with pink and blue, a red/black striped shirt, lots of coloured tshirts, and my favourite shirt, it had purple yellow blue and white stripes, got rouined a few hours after i bought it, with champagne at the new year party... but now my favourite is a green polo tshirt :D

p.s i loved everybody's clothes!!! i bet mika would be proud

i hope hes proud!:blush-anim-cl: welcome to the forum!

HAHA!!!!!!oh okay.....well unlike most of the girls here i dont think im in love w/ mika!lol!instead im in love w/ luke juby(mika's keyboardist)

oh, no no! im not "in love" with shakira. i love her music the most, for like 6-7 years. i mean shes hot and so... but i think mika is very cute!

actually i like to think im open minded, cause im not ashamed to admit a man is beautifull.

haha!thats cool.a bi. we need some of those here!lol! the other day i went for a check up at the docter's and the lady asked me if i like boys,girls, or both.and i was gonna say girls to be funny....but told the truth!lol!:naughty:

it is very personel...well who cares...are u gay???(just cuz u said mika was cute) not that i rlly care.im just nosy!:naughty:

Haha, I hate That When That Happens. I Say MIKA Is Hot All The Time, But That Doesn't Make Me Gay. If Girls Can Say Other Girls Are Attractive Then Why Can't Guys?

haha, Sorry.

I Just Got Caught Up In The Moment.:naughty:

Schock.

Haha, I hate That When That Happens. I Say MIKA Is Hot All The Time, But That Doesn't Make Me Gay. If Girls Can Say Other Girls Are Attractive Then Why Can't Guys?

haha, Sorry.

I Just Got Caught Up In The Moment.:naughty:

Schock.

i dont care!lol! i was just curious!even though im not, two ppl have asked if i was gay and imonly 12!lol!:roftl: