Big girls are beautiful

xmusicfreakx

Maybe not, at the Chicago concert, he picked one of the Big Girls up! And it wasn't even one of the "smaller" Big Girls either! :naughty:

He did that at the Miami gig, too! She looked delighted. I would be too if Mika picked me up! They were both grinning. :wub2:

And it wasn't a one-second thing, either. It was a good at least 5 second thing *and* a gentle drop, too. He didn't just let go all of a sudden. :-)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He did that at the Miami gig, too! She looked delighted. I would be too if Mika picked me up! They were both grinning. :wub2:

And it wasn't a one-second thing, either. It was a good at least 5 second thing *and* a gentle drop, too. He didn't just let go all of a sudden. :-)

ah i wish i'd saw that too!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

It is possible to be curvy, without being fat or chubby. And you can be slim without being a stick. And you can't allways decide yourself what body you have.

Healthy is sexy.

Does anyone have pictures of Mika picking Big Girls up? I would like to see. :wink2:

me too! :naughty:

in all honesty tho, girls with curves are waaay sexier than skinnier girls! i don't know why ppl are so obsessed with being skinny... it's not attractive... only on guys! :blush-anim-cl:

can u believe Mika was bullied for being chubby when he was a kid?! just saw it on the vid that was posted here earlier : http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpq32ihsPE

First: WELCOME! :biggrin2:

Second: Yeah, i totally agree with you. Big girls are beautiful. And natural curves are beautiful too. I don't like the stick figure look. :thumbdown: Mika's song sends out a great message. Something that other singers wouldn't have done. Bravo to Mika!!

aaawh! i wish i'd saw that! :biggrin2:

Hey, I don't think a have a pic of Mika picking up a big girl, but I might have it on video. I have to check. I don't mean to get your hopes up, tho, but maybe I do.

If you'd be interested, please PM me. I'd hate to look for nothing.

I just posted a bulletin about this subject on myspace.

I don't care if you fat or underweight. Both things are unhealthy.

Both can be beautiful.

Skinny girls can't allways just gain weight, just like big girls not allways can loose weight.

Healthy ideal, yes please.

Hi!

I love Mika song Big girl for a lot of reason.

One of them is because it make me feel good. Now i don't care what people may think aboutthe way i look cause me i feel very happy.

See i an almost 30 and since i am a child what i look is something that was affecting me a lot cause i am born with an illness that is affecting my legs and before 2001 i was a size 5/6 now iam a little bit big i am a size 11/12

Its a side effect of my medecin.

But since i know Mika and all issong i am feel so much happier about my look i even have a few pink hair. A lot of people love to see me like this and its all because of Mika.

Veronica