Look what wikipedia says about MIKA

minkey_00

Although his "camp" performances have led to speculation that he might be gay, Mika keeps his sexuality private. In response to media speculation he has been quoted as saying, "I never talk about anything to do with my sexuality. I just don't think I need to. People ask me all the time. But I just don't see the point." The quote continues, "In order to survive I've kind of shut up different parts of my life, and that's one of them, especially this early in my career."

GUYS HOW SHOULD WE PROVE MORE THAT HE ISN'T??

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although his "camp" performances have led to speculation that he might be gay, Mika keeps his sexuality private. In response to media speculation he has been quoted as saying, "I never talk about anything to do with my sexuality. I just don't think I need to. People ask me all the time. But I just don't see the point." The quote continues, "In order to survive I've kind of shut up different parts of my life, and that's one of them, especially this early in my career."

GUYS HOW SHOULD WE PROVE MORE THAT HE ISN'T??

But why must we have to prove anything?

What do you mean "prove more that he isn't"? He might be. Wikipedia's very strict about keeping a neutral tone for its articles, and I think what they wrote is absolutely fine.

--Jack

You hiding too? ...:naughty:

What do you mean "prove more that he isn't"? He might be. Wikipedia's very strict about keeping a neutral tone for its articles, and I think what they wrote is absolutely fine.

--Jack

Miss jack I recall one of your posts where you said you knew and had proof and stuff!! Interesting comment on wikipedia with that considered!

You minx!!!

Vix x

I did say that, but I'm also a notorious tease. :wink2:

(Not saying I lied, though...)

--Jack

No kidding!!!

Takes one to know one!!!!!!

:wink2: back attcha!

Vix x