My first try:

On the twelfth day of Christmas

my fan club sent to me

twelve loud kerchingas

eight tamagotchies

six chubby bunnies

two lollipops

I especially love those parts! :thumb_yello:

I'll go ahead and volunteer now. I usually agree to participate in these things at the very last minute, but I'm trying to turn that around. :bleh:

Added you! :)

i don't think i would really be able to help because i'm not really good at anything but i think it's a great idea :thumb_yello:

You don't have to be particularly great at anything to help! You can still sing! :) You don't have to be particularly wonderful at it...it'll only be one line! :D

Maybe someone will do a Christmas Card project, too! :)

you know what would be cute? i always associate christmas with presents so:biggrin2: a huge present box, with a hug bow and filled with all cute little presents from the mfc members:naughty:

:mf_lustslow:oho! you know what would be even cuter?????:naughty: since the lyrics go: that day... gave to me....

maybe we could idd fill a box with presents, and then alter the lyrics like, .... 'mfc nickname' gave to me 'the present that person gave'

eg, someone called: bubba, gave a santa-shaped teddybear lol, so:

"on the first day of christmas bubba gave to me, a santa-shaped teddybear that travels along with me"

:mf_lustslow: just a random idea:naughty:

you know what would be cute? i always associate christmas with presents so:biggrin2: a huge present box, with a hug bow and filled with all cute little presents from the mfc members:naughty:

Aw, that WOULD be cute! Someone should start that! It could be given to Mika along with the song! :)

You don't have to be particularly great at anything to help! You can still sing! :) You don't have to be particularly wonderful at it...it'll only be one line! :D

i can't sing.. im absolutely miserable but that's ok i just want to see all the creative ideas you guys come up with :cheerful_h4h:

:mf_lustslow:oho! you know what would be even cuter?????:naughty: since the lyrics go: that day... gave to me....

maybe we could idd fill a box with presents, and then alter the lyrics like, .... 'mfc nickname' gave to me 'the present that person gave'

"on the first day of christmas bubba gave to me, a santa-shaped teddybear that travels along with me"

Awesome! That would be amazing! But the only thing would be that only 12 people could get him presents. Unless we made it "The ___ Days of Christmas," according to how many people got him presents! Awesome idea!

i can't sing.. im absolutely miserable but that's ok i just want to see all the creative ideas you guys come up with :cheerful_h4h:

But then I just thought of something else...

It would be really rough on time. It would take a while to get everything together, and people would be probably getting presents in late, etc, so you wouldn't know who gave what until the time that it was almost ready, and by then you would be incredibly crunched on time and wouldn't have enough time to get everyone's audio in.

I'm not trying to knock your idea. I love it, I really do, and it was amazing, but in all realism, I think it would be hard to do. :)

Awesome! That would be amazing! But the only thing would be that only 12 people could get him presents. Unless we made it "The ___ Days of Christmas," according to how many people got him presents! Awesome idea!

I love that idea!! Of coures, person number 53 does NOT have to give him 53 what-evers to him! I think one would be just enough! :biggrin2:

It is a wonderful idea, but after thinking on it, I think it would be hard to kind of combine the two. Everything would need to be ready by a certain time, and you would never be sure who all would give what present by what time. The audio present would need to be ready by about the middle of November (ready meaning, sent, burned onto a CD, adored with Violet's artwork, etc), just to assure that everything is on time and working correctly.

All audio would need to be emailed to me by the beginning/middle October, but presents may still be coming in at that time. Person A may say that they are going to get Mika a teddy bear, but will end up not being able to, and that would affect the audio.

Some people are always late and last-minute sending things in, and I think that it would be verrrryyy hard to get it all done. It's a wonderful idea, though, and I definitely think that the present idea should be done, but the modified song related to each present, on second thought, would probably be too hard to achieve, as some people would probably not send the gifts that they said they were going to, may not be able to send it, and I would have to have all of the audio by October or so so that I can start editing it.

I know that it's incredibly early, with more than 5 months to go

you know, i was thinking few days ago the same thing. i mean, not the exactly same thing, but a christmas project too!

I'm in, i'd love to participate...but i really CAN'T sing! i may cowork with the label.....

I added you, Mirtilla! :)

Does anyone know if there's anyway to overlap audio? I think it would be cool that, in addition to everyone recording their line, they could also record a "Merry Christmas MIKA!!" shout and I could overlap them for the end so that it sounds like everyone is shouting it together.