Ill take the Bono line

"Well tonight thank god its them instead of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu":punk:

Hey thats a Queen song! hahaha

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once I find an appropriate instrumental/recording of the song, I will give the link, and when everyone records, they can play the song low in the background (not loud enough to hear on the recording) so that they know what pitch/speed to sing it. After I have the song put together, I will add the instrumental to the background.

But you know, feel free get out a bowl and spoon or something if you really want to... :roftl:

Like I said before, I think that a Christmas card/present project would be awesome too, but someone else would have to start it because I'm from America, thus it would be pointless for me to start it as he will be no where near me in December.

:)

Well I'm from Europe and maybe I could start it but the problem is that I don't know who would hand it over to him.

I can deliver it as I said when the project firstly showed up. I am attending dec. gigs. I am not good at sound editing, as I stated before but I could do the collection and the handling. my pleasure. (and the sitm singing line :biggrin2: o.c. )

I can deliver it as I said when the project firstly showed up. I am attending dec. gigs. I am not good at sound editing, as I stated before but I could do the collection and the handling. my pleasure. (and the sitm singing line :biggrin2: o.c. )

Which December gigs are you attending? Don't say all :tears:

:thumb_yello: I think they were talking about starting a Christmas present project and discussing who could deliver that. :)

You're awesome, avoca! When it is all finished, I will email you the final audio product and if you could burn it to a CD and get it all together along with Violet's artwork for the cover/booklet that would be wondrous! :):biggrin2:

I cannot play anything, so I am hoping for the a capella version.. :blush-anim-cl:

can we have a link to the original tune, so we'll be singing in tune ourselves, or try to at least..? :biggrin2:

lol!! I was hoping for a cappella too :fisch:

I can't play anything :tears:

It's a cappella! :) You don't have to play anything...unless, of course, you feel the need. :roftl:

feel the need to ruin it all.... :fisch:

nah, don't think so :roftl:

a cappella it is!! (but geeez, I'm getting nervous with all these singers we have amongst us :bleh:)

:thumb_yello: I think they were talking about starting a Christmas present project and discussing who could deliver that. :)

You're awesome, avoca! When it is all finished, I will email you the final audio product and if you could burn it to a CD and get it all together along with Violet's artwork for the cover/booklet that would be wondrous! :):biggrin2:

fan-tastic! then it's agreed. I've ticket for dec. 3rd (apollo) and am getting one for brixton: don't know yet if brixton on the 2nd or on the 4th. anyways, it'll be the last gigs before xmas, in london, so it sounds fine.

very good hannah, i can burn the cd and receive the artwork from violet, to complete the whole thing.

I "book" the stuck in the middle-ings line.. :mf_rosetinted: I just hope it doesn't need to reach such a high note for that one.. :blink: