Mika Christmas Project?

Hannah

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i have the recording studio! :thumb_yello:

is this going to be an original? music wise. or is it going to be us lot singing to a back track koaroke?!

I'm going to find an instrumental of the song, no singing, and it will be in the background as everyone sings. :)

why have i only just seen this thread?!?!?

i think its such a great idea...can i take part too??? :thumb_yello:

Of course! :thumb_yello:

Ohhh, I just saw this thread. I would like to help but it seems like there's a lot of people so if there's anything left, I'll do it. I figure I should actually participate in this project since I chickened out of all the other ones...:naughty:

So what are us 101 people supposed to do? There 14 lines and 54 words; I don't quite get it. Sorry, there's more than likely an obvious answer :biggrin2:

Oh, the song is huge! :) It goes:

Person 1: On the first day of Christmas

Person 2: My fanclub sent to me

Person 3: A shy smile and a big kiss

Person 4: On the second day of Christmas

Person 5: My fanclub sent to me

Person 6: Two lollipops

Person 7: And a shy smile and a big kiss

Person 8: On the third day of Christmas

Person 9: My fanclub sent to me

Person 10: Three chicken suits

Person 11: Two lollipops

Person 12: And a shy smile and a big kiss

Etc, etc.

If it is done that way, then there is enough lines for 101 people, but if only 91 people sign up, the first two lines of each stanza will be combined into one, and if there are between 91 and 101 people that sign up, some people will have to do more than one line. :)

Oh, the song is huge! :) It goes:

Person 1: On the first day of Christmas

Person 2: My fanclub sent to me

Person 3: A shy smile and a big kiss

Person 4: On the second day of Christmas

Person 5: My fanclub sent to me

Person 6: Two lollipops

Person 7: And a shy smile and a big kiss

Person 8: On the third day of Christmas

Person 9: My fanclub sent to me

Person 10: Three chicken suits

Person 11: Two lollipops

Person 12: And a shy smile and a big kiss

Etc, etc.

If it is done that way, then there is enough lines for 101 people, but if only 91 people sign up, the first two lines of each stanza will be combined into one, and if there are between 91 and 101 people that sign up, some people will have to do more than one line. :)

I'd gladly do two lines.

I'm so excited for this!

I'd gladly do two lines.

I'm so excited for this!

Awesome! :thumb_yello:

I'm thinking that there will probably be a few people that will have to do two lines, because in all reality, probably not every single person that signed up for this will be able to sing in it for whatever reason, or they will forget about it, change their mind, won't visit the MFC again and miss the entire thing, etc.

I'm excited about this too! 13 days left until it begins! :)

Awesome! :thumb_yello:

I'm thinking that there will probably be a few people that will have to do two lines, because in all reality, probably not every single person that signed up for this will be able to sing in it for whatever reason, or they will forget about it, change their mind, won't visit the MFC again and miss the entire thing, etc.

I'm excited about this too! 13 days left until it begins! :)

WOW!

I didn't realize it was that soon!

And yea, that probably will end up happening. Oh well, they'll be missing out. :bleh:

WOW!

I didn't realize it was that soon!

And yea, that probably will end up happening. Oh well, they'll be missing out. :bleh:

I'm sooooo excited for this I can't stand it. :roftl: I was looking on iTunes earlier for background music and I think I found one that sounds promising. I'll have to buy it before I can be sure, but it's sounds like a good background instrumental. :roftl:

I'm sooooo excited for this I can't stand it. :roftl: I was looking on iTunes earlier for background music and I think I found one that sounds promising. I'll have to buy it before I can be sure, but it's sounds like a good background instrumental. :roftl:

Hahah, now I'm curious as to what it sounds like!

Would it be okay if I make a video and send that to you?

I don't have anything else that would work.