Mika is EVERYWHERE!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I'M SOOOOOO SO SO HAPPY!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I was watching TV this morning and Mika was mentioned! You're probably wondering why this is such a big deal. Well, Mika is NEVER on any tv shows here(in the USA) and i NEVER see commercials or promotion thingies for him. Soooo, this morning i was watching "The Best Week Ever" on Vh1 and "Love Today" was played at the beginning!!!!!!!

AND near the end, when they announce who's having the best week ever, Mika was one of the choices and they played a clip of Love Today!!!!!

I am SOOOOO happy. :blush-anim-cl:

Mika is finally becoming known in the States.

Woop,Woop!!!!:toot:

*does happy dance*:yay:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching TV this morning and Mika was mentioned! You're probably wondering why this is such a big deal. Well, Mika is NEVER on any tv shows here(in the USA) and i NEVER see commercials or promotion thingies for him. Soooo, this morning i was watching "The Best Week Ever" on Vh1 and "Love Today" was played at the beginning!!!!!!!

AND near the end, when they announce who's having the best week ever, Mika was one of the choices and they played a clip of Love Today!!!!!

he was on!!!! i'm going to look out for the re-run! i'm soo excited!

i've only heard "grace kelly" on t.v once, in a "i now pronounce you chuck and larry" commercial.

omg omg omg i know!!!!!!! i saw it!!! I SAW THAT!!! i was so freakin happeeee!!!!!! HE WAS ON TV!!!!! haha ahhhh!! finally!! I've never seen him on TV yet here in the states!!!! It was such a big deal!!!! AAAHHHH!!!! I know prolly all you UK people are just like "psscchhh that happens everyday, all the time here." but we never get it!! haha... You guys are the lucky ones!!

I totally understand your excitement soontobemrspenniman!!!!!!

I hope it keeps on happening!! Can't wait to see him on So You Think You Can Dance!!! (if thats the right show. idk.)

:punk:

yeah, next time it's on is at 12:30 tonight, or this morning lol. they're showing flavor of love reruns allllllllllllllllllllll dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy which makes me mad cause a lot of times i watch BWE in the late afternoon! but oh no, they're a flavor flav marathon! barf.

I don't even know what Flavor of Love is. All I watch on VH1 is the Top 20 countdown. :D

lol be glad you don't know what it is lol, it's just a bunch of hoochie mamas dancing around like skanks.

lol i just said hoochie mamas. i sound like my mother. :blink:

omg omg omg i know!!!!!!! i saw it!!! I SAW THAT!!! i was so freakin happeeee!!!!!! HE WAS ON TV!!!!! haha ahhhh!! finally!! I've never seen him on TV yet here in the states!!!! It was such a big deal!!!! AAAHHHH!!!! I know prolly all you UK people are just like "psscchhh that happens everyday, all the time here." but we never get it!! haha... You guys are the lucky ones!!

I totally understand your excitement soontobemrspenniman!!!!!!

I hope it keeps on happening!! Can't wait to see him on So You Think You Can Dance!!! (if thats the right show. idk.)

:punk:

I KNOW!!!!

I KNOW!!

It's sooo exciting to know he's going to be famous (in the States) in couple of months.

I feel like im an exclusive member of the "i know how amazing Mika is and you don't" club. HA! I'm SO weird. It's so weird to know everyone's going to be talking about him in a couple months. I know that's great news but sometimes i feel a little possesive (and i've never even met the man!)AHHHHHH!!! everyone (in the States) is going to be saying"hey yo, mika!" and "sucking too hard on your lollipop!" soon. :roftl:

IT'S SOO EXCITING!!!!:mf_lustslow:

ahhh was that on today? no wi have to try and catch it later

OMG THATS SO EXCITING!!! i have to watch it later on!! yay!!!!!!! the only places i have heard mika is on the preview for chuck and larry and in a forever 21 once! but im definitly gonna watch tonight! yay! :biggrin2:

actually i was watching mtv in the morning for music videos when i had to wake up earlyier than normal for my roadtest, and love today was on, and i took it as a sign because well love today its also my forum name, and i passed my road test! it was extra special because i never see mika on tv

It's fantastic!:biggrin2:

I see Mika everywhere too....I've just heard Relax on radio, yesterday I was watching tv and I saw Love Today twice and then Relax and GK on the same day! I can't spend a day without hearing a Mika song or seeing a video!!!! He gets more and more popular! I'm so happy for him!:biggrin2: