Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is mine :teehee:

I changed it last night

And if you'd been in Mikagasmics last night you'd understand my :teehee:

Untitled-9.jpg

:teehee::naughty::teehee:

niceee...extremely nice...mmm...no, maybe the word "nice" cannot describe it properly :P

It's.... MIKA! :wub2:

haha! yay! i love zune! i don't really know anyone else who uses it!

So do I! It's so underrated. :thumbdown:

I only know 3 other people who have one :naughty:

I have the first generation. Love it :wub2:

Which one do you have?

Guest cliffpat
So do I! It's so underrated. :thumbdown:

I only know 3 other people who have one :naughty:

I have the first generation. Love it :wub2:

Which one do you have?

actual player or computer player?

Guest cliffpat
The device

lol. blonde moment! i had the zune 16 but for our wedding one of my husbands friends gave us each a zune hd 32. their awesome!!

lol. blonde moment! i had the zune 16 but for our wedding one of my husbands friends gave us each a zune hd 32. their awesome!!

Oh wow, nice! My friend has that one. I would get it, but I don't like touchscreen. :naughty:

What I love about Zunes is that you can just hold down a button to get to the bottom as opposed to iPods where you have to turn the dial forever to get the bottom, and then instead of scrolling down and having it start at the beginning, you have to go backwards to get back to the top. Zune > iPod. :naughty:

Guest cliffpat
Oh wow, nice! My friend has that one. I would get it, but I don't like touchscreen. :naughty:

What I love about Zunes is that you can just hold down a button to get to the bottom as opposed to iPods where you have to turn the dial forever to get the bottom, and then instead of scrolling down and having it start at the beginning, you have to go backwards to get back to the top. Zune > iPod. :naughty:

i'm not really a big fan of touchscreens either. my fingers always push the wrong things. but i do like the wifi stuff and the hd radio is neat.

oh i know!! it was a huge pain in the ass. people only like ipods because it's mac. they don't even give zune a chance but if they did! zune would definitely be the ones ruling the mp3 player world.

i'm not really a big fan of touchscreens either. my fingers always push the wrong things. but i do like the wifi stuff and the hd radio is neat.

oh i know!! it was a huge pain in the ass. people only like ipods because it's mac. they don't even give zune a chance but if they did! zune would definitely be the ones ruling the mp3 player world.

I totally agree. :punk: