Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, It's great to see that even at it's first book, Twilight had so many fans.

It's currently my second favourite series, For me, Nothing can beat Harry Potter :)

So far, Which is your favourite?

Twilight, New moon or Eclipse.

I feel the same way!

New Moon lacked Edward, and that can never be a good thing.

I think Twilight was a bit more predictable than Eclipse, So I'm thinking Eclipse is my favourite. But I still have a strong love for Twilight because it's where it all started.

Yeah, I don't like Bella and Jacobs 'relationship'.

I hate Jacob for playing with her mind, But we can't pretend Bella isn't at fault a bit.

I have mixed feelings about it all, but all I know, is I don't like Jacob.

Edward FTW! ;]

I had the strangest dream.

Vampires were after me and my friends, because we discovered their secret, so we had to hide. But they eventually found out where we were hiding and broke in during the night. And then one of them cornered me and said this:

"Just so you know, there's a war going on, and you're all in the middle of it."

And then jumped out my window!!!

The only reason why I remember that sentence is because it scared the crap out of me!! I woke up and I was just like :shocked: and wrote it on a piece of paper during class, which caused me to write fan fiction and not pay attention.

I'll post it when I'm done! It's coming along nicely. :wink2:

I had the strangest dream.

Vampires were after me and my friends, because we discovered their secret, so we had to hide. But they eventually found out where we were hiding and broke in during the night. And then one of them cornered me and said this:

"Just so you know, there's a war going on, and you're all in the middle of it."

And then jumped out my window!!!

The only reason why I remember that sentence is because it scared the crap out of me!! I woke up and I was just like :shocked: and wrote it on a piece of paper during class, which caused me to write fan fiction and not pay attention.

I'll post it when I'm done! It's coming along nicely. :wink2:

i wish i had dreams last night :shocked:

guess what i did yesterday!!!!!!! ok i'll tell you :naughty: i read twilight again! it's sooooo goood!!!!!! :wub2:

i wish i had dreams last night :shocked:

guess what i did yesterday!!!!!!! ok i'll tell you :naughty: i read twilight again! it's sooooo goood!!!!!! :wub2:

I thought you had read it this whole time haha. I'm glad you liked it! Now you have to read the others!:bleh: