Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I have read a few of the quotes of the day. Not many tho. Are you a member of Twilighters.org? My friend is. She's totally obsessed, and she has read all three books 12 times!! lol :bleh:

WOW!!!! :shocked: That is sooo cool! It sounds a little creepy, the bare shoulder thing, but I love it!! I think that everyone here would do that to if they had the chance haha! Stage invade! lol That's great. When I went to Toronto to see him, I almost got backstage to meet him, but then the security guard changed his mind :blink: And I didn't get an autograph, because Mika wasn't feeling well enough to do it for everyone, so....

But you're so lucky! You got it all-dancing beside Mika, autograph, closeness lol

i'm not a member....maybe i'll join though! wooooah 12 times?! :shocked: i haven't gotten that far..........yet.

ya, the shoulder thing was kind of creepy, but spur of the moment. aw that sucks! stupid security guard! i keep thinking that i should have gone backstage when the band left, even if it would have been for a minute, it would have been so cool. awww poor mika! well, there's always next tour! i don't think i'll have that kind of luck next time.

Oh, and who's the girl in the pic? Her face is so pleasantly surprised ahaha

i have no idea!

i'm not a member....maybe i'll join though! wooooah 12 times?! :shocked: i haven't gotten that far..........yet.

ya, the shoulder thing was kind of creepy, but spur of the moment. aw that sucks! stupid security guard! i keep thinking that i should have gone backstage when the band left, even if it would have been for a minute, it would have been so cool. awww poor mika! well, there's always next tour! i don't think i'll have that kind of luck next time.

i have no idea!

HAhah yeah. I was like, okay Kathleen, do I have to take them away for a little while? lol

It's good that you did it thought, and I'm sure that nobody noticed :naughty: haha

I want to hunt down that man!! urrgghh lol jkjk Yeah that would be cool!!

But when has Mika really ever felt 'well', right? Like at the Brits, he had broncitis!!!

lol hahah that's what I thought! But I love her face, it's so amusing

has anyone heard about the san diego comic-con? i heard there was a mile long line for twilight!

so they showed the actual ballet scene, it starts when bella enters the room, and ends with her getting bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuHS3ihYlCs

it's so funny to hear the fan's reactions.

rob and kristen, edi, cam, and rachelle (the bad vampires) were interviewed by entertainment tonight:

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/07/63738/index.html

and rob was interviewed by mtv:

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1591541/story.jhtml

his hair is soooo crazy.

and ONE WEEK tomorrow UNTIL BREAKING DAWN!!!!

:yay:

Ahhhhh thank you! :flowers2::wub2:

I'm right in the middle of an episode of QAF.. I'll just favorite it and watch it later :biggrin2: What's in it?

Oh, I guess you could do that :bleh:

It's Kristen Stewart talking about her favorite Edward and Bella scenes and one of them (that's not in the book) is really :das:

ooooh my goodness!!!!! "do you want to taste?"....:shocked: i don't think bella would say that.

cam is looking :mf_lustslow:

I know :naughty: She says Edward/Rob didn't do it though :lol3:

Cam looks much better like that than in Twilight

I know :naughty: She says Edward/Rob didn't do it though :lol3:

Cam looks much better like that than in Twilight

well obviously lol :naughty:

when i first saw pics, they were kind of far away, and i was like "who is that hot guy (that's not rob) sitting next to kristen!?"

cam was defintley rocking that hair do.

well obviously lol :naughty:

when i first saw pics, they were kind of far away, and i was like "who is that hot guy (that's not rob) sitting next to kristen!?"

cam was defintley rocking that hair do.

:lmfao:

Poor Rob looked horrified to be there :naughty:

omj! someone got the book early and wrote about the epilogue

i was very undecided as to whether i wanted to read this but i did. and i am sooooo confused! hopefully it will be cleared up on saturday!

should I read it or will it ruin it for me?

omj! someone got the book early and wrote about the epilogue

i was very undecided as to whether i wanted to read this but i did. and i am sooooo confused! hopefully it will be cleared up on saturday!

It won't let me read it...:blink: