Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a lot. Especially how I don't have a job or anything.. And my parents would never give me that kind of money. Haha

EDIT: Thanks for the link. I can't wait to see him play the piano... :wub2:

i have a job and i still wouldn't spend that much. even to see rob. if they were in NY or something, i'd totes go there.

ome. me too. if a guy plays piano, it's big points with me.

Ahh .. yes. Piano or Guitar.. even the drums. :wub2:

(random, but do you know any good bands on tour?)

these are the bands ,i like, that are on tour:

panic at the disco and the cab (i'm going to see them!)

phantom planet (i'm going to see them)

the kooks

cute is what we aim for

the hush sound

all time low

the plain white t's.

these are the bands ,i like, that are on tour:

panic at the disco and the cab (i'm going to see them!)

phantom planet (i'm going to see them)

the kooks

cute is what we aim for

the hush sound

all time low

the plain white t's.

Thanks!

Phantom Planet, aren't they touring with Paramore?

FRAK! Panic & the cab aren't coming to Montreal. But they're going to Toronto.. it's always like that. :thumbdown:

edit: cute is what we aim for is touring with simple plan, they're coming here but its already sold out.... -__-

aw. that sucks.

crap. i keep getting cute is what we aim for, and the academy is mixed up!!! grrr. TAI is touring with we the kings.

Oh, and what did everyone think of Midnight Sun? I thought it was amazing! Better than Twilight I think, as things are so much more interesting from Edward's point of view....how can the same amazing author write Breaking Dawn?

i loved midnight sun. it was so well written, and easy to follow. it was also kind of refreshing to read a conversation between bella and edward and not get a play by play about what he looks like.

and i thought breaking dawn was good :sneaky2:

here's the twilight mom's report from the set:

http://twilightmomsforums.freeforums.org/new-set-photos-day-two-8-26-t12847.html

IT'S A FLASHBACK SCENE!!! and from what i can tell, i think it's the cullens meeting for the treaty in la push.

rob isn't in costume, but it's nice to see him in a new outfit.

I just found out that there is another book to the series:shocked:...the last one that I read was the 3rd one which I thought was the last one:boxed:...could someone please tell me the name of the next books and when the movie is going to be released in the states:naughty:

I just found out that there is another book to the series:shocked:...the last one that I read was the 3rd one which I thought was the last one:boxed:...could someone please tell me the name of the next books and when the movie is going to be released in the states:naughty:

The next book is called Breaking Dawn and the movie is supposed to be released November 21st.