Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jaja you all are obsessed with that Edward Cullen!

Edward_Cullen_by_TheInconstantMoon.jpg

Warning.jpg

:naughty:

I'm reading Twilight at the moment (I guess i'll finish it this week) and I'm amazed. It's fantastic. Can't wait to see the movie (on Dec 25th here :wink2:)

Have you read New Moon or Eclypse? Are they as good as the first one?

jaja you all are obsessed with that Edward Cullen!

Edward_Cullen_by_TheInconstantMoon.jpg

Warning.jpg

:naughty:

I'm reading Twilight at the moment (I guess i'll finish it this week) and I'm amazed. It's fantastic. Can't wait to see the movie (on Dec 25th here :wink2:)

Have you read New Moon or Eclypse? Are they as good as the first one?

IMO Twilight is the best so far. Didn't like New Moon that much (too werewolves, plus I can't stand Jacob) but the last quarter of it is pretty cool! I'm in the half of Eclipse right now and I'm liking it quite a lot, there's more "suspence", but haven't finished yet.

Have to wait for Breaking Dawn till 30 October to be released here... :(

Why do we not have an Rpattz thread already? :blink:

Uhmm, I wouldn't mind subscribing it at all!:das:

excitinnng!!!!

a twilight the movie companion guide...thing.

it's 144 pages, and has a billion pics inside.

it comes out october 28.:mf_lustslow:

http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Complete-Illustrated-Movie-Companion/dp/0316043133/ref=pd_rhf_f_i_cs_3

lmao. this is what smeyer has to say about the VMA's:

Dearest MTV,

While I have been pleased to work with you and am overjoyed to know that you are making my dream come true, I am furious over the actions of Russell Brand. Not only did he mock chastity, a necessity for young people growing up to be in healthy relationships such as the ones I portray in my best selling novels, but he also had the audacity to insult me and my fans on a more personal level. During the presentation of Paramore, Brand decided to cut off Edward. My Edward. The Edward of my soul.

I mean Robert, of course. Robert Cullen. Pattinson. Yes.

Please cut Brand's arms and legs off and light him on fire. I would greatly appreciate it. After all, I'm bigger than J.K. Rowling.

Eternally,

Stephenie Meyer."

The second one is funny.

I've just finished the first book. I will buy New Moon tomorrow.

me too. I'm sad because it seems at the end they're not gonna be together forever :tears: I'm reading New Moon soon...I don't have much time to read actually.

excitinnng!!!!

it comes out october 28.

http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Complete-Illustrated-Movie-Companion/dp/0316043133/ref=pd_rhf_f_i_cs_3

Dearest MTV,

While I have been pleased to work with you and am overjoyed to know that you are making my dream come true, I am furious over the actions of Russell Brand. Not only did he mock chastity, a necessity for young people growing up to be in healthy relationships such as the ones I portray in my best selling novels, but he also had the audacity to insult me and my fans on a more personal level. During the presentation of Paramore, Brand decided to cut off Edward. My Edward. The Edward of my soul.

Please cut Brand's arms and legs off and light him on fire. I would greatly appreciate it. After all, I'm bigger than J.K. Rowling.

Eternally,

Stephenie Meyer."

Hey, she's brave...:naughty:

Everybody has its own opinion about it. I only know that SM is Mormon (or something like that), so she's gonna do everything according to her beliefs. Besides, I've read this about Eclipse:

"A few days later Bella tries to get Edward to make love to her before turning her into a vampire. Edward initially refuses, explaining to Bella that he could very easily kill her. Eventually, upon realizing how much it means to Bella, he says that he is willing to try in the future as long as they are married first. Despite having an aversion to marriage, Bella realizes that spending eternity with Edward is more important to her than anything else and accepts his proposal"

So, it could be annoying for someone to wait to Breaking Down to see something more , but for me it's OK. I can wait :) Apart from that, the story is interesting and unbelievable beautiful even without certain things. I shiver in every line that Edward kisses Bella's neck...:wub2:

I dunno why MTV cutted Edward :blink: But MTV here cutted Mika from the EMA...Cutting seems to be a common thing :mf_rosetinted: Sorry if that offended some of you in the States...but I see that in your country a lot of things are censored when they are not really that bad or insulting, am I wrong?

I dunno why MTV cutted Edward :blink: But MTV here cutted Mika from the EMA...Cutting seems to be a common thing :mf_rosetinted: Sorry if that offended some of you in the States...but I see that in your country a lot of things are censored when they are not really that bad or insulting, am I wrong?

they didn't cut him....russell brand rudely interrupted him.

they cut mika on my MTV too!!! i watched the whole thing and they didn't even show him.

MTV has serious problems.

Do you yet know what wil be the soundtrack like?

I randomly found this "Bella's lullaby", it's so sweet..

http://www.filefreak.com/ppublic/36600/full_0a3a92119d88385fe4863cb39a25e642.mp3

..wonder who the author might be

Stephanie Meyer has revealed to be a Muse fan...

I hope she managed to convince Matt Bellamy to compose something for Twilight:punk:

umm... i know paramore has a song, and i think the muse does too. and rob has 2 songs on the soundtrack.

OK seriously, the guys over here are NOT that good looking. You just know the best of our bunch, i.e Robert Pattinson. They dont all look like him (although I wish they did!:wub2:) But they dont.

Oh, and it sucks being in the UK cause we get the movie later, and all oyu guys talk on this forum at really dodgy hours in the morning (well, probably normal time for you) and I am always stuck here typing on my own whilst you guys are probably sleeping.... OK rant over! Love you all really of course!

:naughty::naughty: It's a real shame that we have to wait longer.

Nice sig btw.

excitinnng!!!!

Dearest MTV,

Eternally,

Stephenie Meyer."

Where did you get this from? It doesn't sound like something Stephenie would say...:blink:

excitinnng!!!!

Dearest MTV,

Eternally,

Stephenie Meyer."

:roftl:

"The Edward of my soul"

:lol3: :lol3:

I love her.