Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNOW! It's killing me :tears:

I need to read the meadow part :crybaby:

They make the whole series look a little TOO gothic dont they?? I dont really like it....

I wanted the meadow scene!!!:boxed::thumbdown:

Me too!!!!

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: me too

grrr. *heart shatters*

I know!! The whole thing was saying how MUCH Edward wanted to touch Bella and how much he loved her etc, and it was all building up to the meadow scene and then it was cut short!!! OMG!! It was amazing, but soooo frustrating that we couldnt read it! Its not like we dont know what happens, but I want to know it through Edward's point of view!

I think the meadow scene is the best part.

I know!! The whole thing was saying how MUCH Edward wanted to touch Bella and how much he loved her etc, and it was all building up to the meadow scene and then it was cut short!!! OMG!! It was amazing, but soooo frustrating that we couldnt read it! Its not like we dont know what happens, but I want to know it through Edward's point of view!

Exactly.I wouldn't mind so much if i knew she was going to publish it in the near future.

"You brought a snack!"

I saw that a few days ago! hahaha, it made me chuckle to mah self.....:bleh::biggrin2:

I like the skin is ice cold with a broken shower bit =P and then the chocolate bar of course...

smeyer is going to be on ELLEN on wednesday...ellen has this to day:

"Every teenager in the country is reading STEPHENIE MEYER'S "Twilight" series of books (and will soon be watching the movies!). I am thrilled to announce that Stephenie is giving me a rare TV interview on Wednesday! Her latest book in the series, "Breaking Dawn," is about a teenage girl who is torn between her love for a caring vampire and a sweet-natured werewolf. (Why are the good ones always taken?!) Stephenie was also writing a new book from Edward the Vampire's point of view, but certain chapters got leaked online, and now she might not even release it! (I'm gonna try my best to talk her into it, or at least have her give me the scoop on what happens!) "

"Every teenager in the country is reading STEPHENIE MEYER'S "Twilight" series of books (and will soon be watching the movies!). I am thrilled to announce that Stephenie is giving me a rare TV interview on Wednesday! Her latest book in the series, "Breaking Dawn," is about a teenage girl who is torn between her love for a caring vampire and a sweet-natured werewolf. (Why are the good ones always taken?!) Stephenie was also writing a new book from Edward the Vampire's point of view, but certain chapters got leaked online, and now she might not even release it! (I'm gonna try my best to talk her into it, or at least have her give me the scoop on what happens!) "

Oh awesome! I hope Ellen can convince her :wub2:

What time is it on?

I think Rob should be on Ellen.

'Twilight' Tuesday: Screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg Gives 'Spider Monkey' Credit To Robert PattinsonPlus: Bella and Edward's forbidden-love story line was inspired by 'Brokeback Mountain,' she says.

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1594849/story.jhtml

video of rob talking about the new lullaby.

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?vid=276147