Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“When I went to see the cut,” Pattinson said during an interview Wednesday afternoon, “she’d put these two songs in. They’re old songs, but one of them specifically, it really made the scene better. It was like it was supposed to be there. It’s strange because what was supposed to be at that point in the movie was a big orchestral film climax. Instead it’s this little song with acoustic guitar. I’m singing it, maybe that makes it different, but it’s kind of overwhelming. I hope it’s overwhelming.”

“When I went to see the cut,” Pattinson said during an interview Wednesday afternoon, “she’d put these two songs in. They’re old songs, but one of them specifically, it really made the scene better. It was like it was supposed to be there. It’s strange because what was supposed to be at that point in the movie was a big orchestral film climax. Instead it’s this little song with acoustic guitar. I’m singing it, maybe that makes it different, but it’s kind of overwhelming. I hope it’s overwhelming.”

Swoooon

TWILIGHT1.gif

ugh agreed. im just so.. content with life now. the trailer just really made my day. really.

That trailer was very shiny!

My sister squealed... it's kind of concerning...

I'm not looking forward to sitting next to her - she squeals and grabs your leg... :blink:

Hot pics of Rpattz...

OOOOOOH! Zoe's going to the Twilight convention in Sydney!!! She's got VIP tix and gets to partay with Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene!!!

And hopefully Spunk Ransom!!! :das:

And she said she'd get all their autographs for me!!!