Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From bbc... they were listing all of the artists that were going to break out in 2008.. and they were one of them :) so i checked them out!

cool. when i first saw them, i thought they were british....i still think they should be.

i saw them on LOGO and fell in love. i love 'oxford comma' but the name "cape cod kwasssa kwassa" just makes me happy!

omg. ok. apparently stephanie meyer spent the weekend on the set!

movie_s1.jpg

ANDDDD FOR THE GRAND FINALE!

movie_s2.jpg

AHHHHH!!! he looks like a vampire (and a hot peice) !!!! and she looks like bella! i'm so happy with the casting!

where's megan???? megan! jasper looks like a girl in that pic!!!! hahha! i'm kidding......kind of.

movie_s1.jpg

movie_s2.jpg

AHHHHH!!! he looks like a vampire (and a hot peice) !!!! and she looks like bella! i'm so happy with the casting!

where's megan???? megan! jasper looks like a girl in that pic!!!! hahha! i'm kidding......kind of.

watch i'm magic

here she comes..

movie_s1.jpg

movie_s2.jpg

Jasper looks better than Edward :glasses2: Take that!

:lmfao:

Jasper looks better than Edward :glasses2: Take that!

:lmfao:

i don't think it's fair comparing a woman and a man. :mf_rosetinted:

not the most flattering picture of Robert, but he's still a hottie. :mf_lustslow:

he could have a bag over his head, and he'll still be he hottest huy in the world.

he's all "vampired" out, and it looks like they cut his beautiful hair. :thumbdown:

movie_s1.jpg

movie_s2.jpg

soooo coooooll!! thanks for posting these pictures!!! and japer looks sooo much better in this picture than in the official.. with his hair down and everything!! argg.. cant wait till decemberr!!!!

in case you didn't read it... that's stephenie's comment that goes with the pictures..

Hey guys, I thought you might enjoy a couple of pictures from my weekend on the set of Twilight the movie. It was an amazing time; I had the chance to visit some of the film sites (Oregon is gorgeous!), go through the story boards (if just scanning through the sketches is so exciting, I can only imagine how much more thrilling the live action will be), watch some brief videos of stunt work (ouch! but so cool), and even catch a little bit of a vampire baseball game (look out—James is a ringer). My favorite part was dinner with some of the cast and crew. You don't know surreal until you sit down at a table with people out of your imagination. It was more than a little bit disturbing how pretty everyone was, and who knew movie stars were so nice? Anyway, if you ever get a chance to visit the set of a movie based on a book you wrote, I definitely recommend that you go for it.

--Stephenie