• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kelzy watched M4L and Mika eating their banana together and thought "aww well, I suppose they look really cute together"

She got up and walked over to them and said to M4L "Can I talk to you over here"

M4L got up and they walked over to where none of the others could hear them.

"I'm sorry I was so rude just then. I am only concerned for Mika's happiness"

"That's ok" said M4L, "I get that all the time"

"I bet you do" Kelzy said. "Friends?"

"Yeah Friends" said M4L

"So how did you and Mika meet each other?" M4L asked

Meanwhile, Mika still chewing on his bit of banana looks over nervously to see what M4L and Kelzy are talking about. "I don't think that's a good idea" he thinks..

Just then the Airport lounge doors open and in walks 2 security guards, followed by a very peculiar looking man.

The man turned, and spotting Mika walked over to him, waving to indicate that the security guards stand back a bit.

M4l looked on nervously, unaware that the security guards were in fact bodyguards or who the man was.

"I see Leo Sayer got our message then," Kelzy stated, glancing over at him.

M4L looked at her in shock. "That's Leo Sayer? His old, he looks nothing like Mika"

"Leo Sayer has not changed his passport photo in a number of years, so for our purposes, they look enough alike," she replied, as Leo began to speak to Mika.

"Ah Gerald, so good to see you. I was not expecting to see you here," Leo said, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"But my name," began Mika before Leo interrupted in a harsh whisper.

"You are a wanted criminal man, you do not go around saying your name. I have already intercepted one phone call on behalf of you lot calling each other my your names. For now you are Gerald, but when I leave you shall be Leo," he said.

Mika stared at him, nodding silently.

m4l however looked at Kelzy, having both moved within the limited hearing range of the last piece of information. No one else, besides Leo's bodyguards could hear.. "I can't believe I didn't think of this."

"Well, what are we to call you?" she asked as ER and Lolly also came over, pulling out their passports.

"I'm Jess," m4l said, staring at her name

"Apparently I'm stacy," said Lolly,

"And I'm Molly,' added ER

Leo glanced over at them "Memorise them and don't you dare call each other by your normal names. Also don't adress your friends when they ring by thier names."

Everyone nodded, once more.

"Good," he whispered, before speaking loudly.

"I'm so glad I caught you Gerald. It seems you left these forms at the office," he said, holding out an envelope which contained his own passport in. "ANd I know you would ahve hated to have had them faxed over."

As Mika took the envelope he glanced at Leo. "Thank you so much," he replied.

"Don't mention it Gerald. Now Kelzy, Molly, Jess, Stacey, forgive me for not staying, but I must be off,"

And with a theatric turn, and a signal to his bodyguards as they stepped into formation behind him he headed towards the exit.

"Well, he certainly is as eccentric as they say he is," muttered Kelzy, grinning.

The man turned, and spotting Mika walked over to him, waving to indicate that the security guards stand back a bit.

M4l looked on nervously, unaware that the security guards were in fact bodyguards or who the man was.

"I see Leo Sayer got our message then," Kelzy stated, glancing over at him.

M4L looked at her in shock. "That's Leo Sayer? His old, he looks nothing like Mika"

"Leo Sayer has not changed his passport photo in a number of years, so for our purposes, they look enough alike," she replied, as Leo began to speak to Mika.

"Ah Gerald, so good to see you. I was not expecting to see you here," Leo said, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"But my name," began Mika before Leo interrupted in a harsh whisper.

"You are a wanted criminal man, you do not go around saying your name. I have already intercepted one phone call on behalf of you lot calling each other my your names. For now you are Gerald, but when I leave you shall be Leo," he said.

Mika stared at him, nodding silently.

m4l however looked at Kelzy, having both moved within the limited hearing range of the last piece of information. No one else, besides Leo's bodyguards could hear.. "I can't believe I didn't think of this."

"Well, what are we to call you?" she asked as ER and Lolly also came over, pulling out their passports.

"I'm Jess," m4l said, staring at her name

"Apparently I'm stacy," said Lolly,

"And I'm Molly,' added ER

Leo glanced over at them "Memorise them and don't you dare call each other by your normal names. Also don't adress your friends when they ring by thier names."

Everyone nodded, once more.

"Good," he whispered, before speaking loudly.

"I'm so glad I caught you Gerald. It seems you left these forms at the office," he said, holding out an envelope which contained his own passport in. "ANd I know you would ahve hated to have had them faxed over."

As Mika took the envelope he glanced at Leo. "Thank you so much," he replied.

"Don't mention it Gerald. Now Kelzy, Molly, Jess, Stacey, forgive me for not staying, but I must be off,"

And with a theatric turn, and a signal to his bodyguards as they stepped into formation behind him he headed towards the exit.

"Well, he certainly is as eccentric as they say he is," muttered Kelzy, grinning.

I nodded, and rested my hand on mika uh leo's shoulder. "Hey, we have the same last names on our passports." I said quietly so no one could here. He smiled. "Okay Mrs.Sayer, shall we be off?" He said as we linked arms and headed towards our terminal. "Yes, we shall, Mr.Sayer." I said continuing on the path. "Not so loud." Said Kelzy, as I glared at her. "I need a ring." I whispered in Mika's ear before we got any further. He pulled one miraculously out of his pocket,it was in a box, and then slipped it on my finger. I started in amazement. "What? Where is this from?" I said twirling it around, it had my name engraved in it. "I was going to wait until later but, you kinda need it now." He said blushing. My heart skipped a beat as we continued on our path to get our carry-ons. The girls all hugged me as I shawn brightly. "*sigh* Okay let's get on, here's your tickets." said phunky handing us all 1st class tickets. I sat with Mika and everyone paired up. "Let's go Jess." Mika said holding my hand as we jogged to the gate.

I nodded, and rested my hand on mika uh leo's shoulder. "Hey, we have the same last names on our passports." I said quietly so no one could here. He smiled. "Okay Mrs.Sayer, shall we be off?" He said as we linked arms and headed towards our terminal. "Yes, we shall, Mr.Sayer." I said continuing on the path. "Not so loud." Said Kelzy, as I glared at her. "I need a ring." I whispered in Mika's ear before we got any further. He pulled one miraculously out of his pocket,it was in a box, and then slipped it on my finger. I started in amazement. "What? Where is this from?" I said twirling it around, it had my name engraved in it. "I was going to wait until later but, you kinda need it now." He said blushing. My heart skipped a beat as we continued on our path to get our carry-ons. The girls all hugged me as I shawn brightly. "*sigh* Okay let's get on, here's your tickets." said phunky handing us all 1st class tickets. I sat with Mika and everyone paired up. "Let's go Jess." Mika said holding my hand as we jogged to the gate.

Meanwhile, at the hotel. (mindless chatter, but hey)

Kevin stared at the computer screen stopwatch out.

"Ok, so it took him 1 hour, 45 minutes and 34 seconds to have someone unfreeze his account. Whoever the man has hired, he is good,"

"But not as good as you?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Thats right Babe," he replied, before typing away.

The rest of us looked bored with this and began to play cards.

"so, he knows we're here. Think he'll attack us here?" I asked, in curisity.

Artsy frowned at me. "Always the optimist huh Babe,"

I grinned, "DOn't you know it." BUt seriously, its a serious question. I mean, are we safe to go out, or should we stay in the hotel? If we go out, how many people would we need per group? Are we sure not to be recognised?" I asked.

Atsy nodded, as becky sighed."I don't care how safe it is to go out, a month couped in here and I'll go mad. We'll have to go out sometime," she added.

"I agree," I said, as I pulled out a stck of gum (its been too long since I did that)

Calvin nodded. "BUt if we have to split up, half and half. And Gumgirl, your with me everytime," he added.

"I hope that was a polite request," I said, lightly.

"No, it was a fact. I'll phrase it this way then. Wherever you go Babe, I'll follow,"

I grinned, leaning over to kiss him on the check. "That sounds less like an order," I said, laughing softly.

"So, hows the clearing our names going Kev," Called out Luke, who was nervously playing with his phone, debating whether or not to call Phunky.

"Yeah, that will take a little longer. I give it a week maybe. I have to wipe alot of records clean, fudge alot of details. And then there will be changing the wanting posters, and convincing those who are after us that we're innocent. Which is where Baby will need to call in a favour. I know a man who will easily be able to convince the cops that we are innocent (as we are) provided our record has been wiped clean first. But we won't need to see him for awhile," he added, at my grave look.

Suddenly Kev smiled, looking at us, and resetting the stopwatch. "Deal me in guys, while we see how long it takes him this time," he said, carrying his laptop over to the card game.

Hey lolly! Why do you have to go??Want to post first?

LOL, I'd be insane, i'd start redecorating

Oh don't worry, when I think of something (or Artsy when she gets back) I'll have something exciting happening.

After all... calling from Brazil is very much decoy behaviour:wink2:. But It won't be a kidnapping, need something new... somethng fresh... hence the blank spot in my mind.