Someone please post all the Mika video's.

MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Copy-paste of my post in the other thread :

MIKA_OBESSED... I don't wanna seem rude (even if it seems that even when i try not to be, i am), but please, please, please, i beg you, look at the MIKA FAQ that you can find in my signature before posting a new thread... Cause i've seen you posted a lot of thread requesting or asking things that we're all tired to answer about...

Please have a look... :thumb_yello:

Thank you.

And for Mika's musical videos, just go on youtube !! He only has 3 official videos so far : Grace Kelly, Love Today and Big Girl You are Beautiful... I'm pretty sure you can find that ! About the Relax video, you can find one, but it's not made by Mika... It's images of a gig added to cartoon images Mika artwork, but it's not from the man himself.

Anyway : BEFORE POSTING A NEW THREAD HAVE A LOOK AT THE LINK JUST UNDER THAT LAST WORD, you see ? The BIG ONE.

Anyway : BEFORE POSTING A NEW THREAD HAVE A LOOK AT THE LINK JUST UNDER THAT LAST WORD, you see ? The BIG ONE.

Thanks, Yop. Beat me to it :)

Yoppappop, glad you're the one who 'redirects' the poor, confused, unable-to-use-the-search-button people 'cause if I was doing it, it would not be pretty.

Thanks, Yop. Beat me to it :)

Oh, you know, it's not like i've not been doing that for 6 months now ! :blush-anim-cl::naughty: