Watch out; Mjappie has joined MFC!

Mjappie

Hi. I'm Mjappie; but my real name is Jackie. I got here by Mikasounds forum, but since a banner is placed there, mikasounds is very slow so I hate that site now xD

Well, I came here to talk about Mika and I have a small question..

There was a topic on the mikasounds forum; the demo's of Mika on a list.. you could click on them and download them.. the thread was from White Queen (or something like that).. Does somebody knows where the thread is here? I hope you could tell me where it is..

Umm.. I am 13 years old, live in the Netherlands and.. I'm a lady :mf_rosetinted:.. I hope you can help me.. Thanks!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HIYA JACKIE & WELCOME !!:thumb_yello:

Mika has asked especially for us to not download his demos .... so I'm afraid you won't find much help with that here .... HOWEVER you will still have a great time with us & enjoy lot's of Mika pics, vids & stories etc. !!:biggrin2:

:welcomeani::flowers2:

Thank you for your quick replies but I need that list

Because:

I've bought a Zen Stone today.. And I tried to put Mika songs on it; but it didn't work, because the Zen stone doesn't accept MP4 documents.. The songs I wanted to put on the Zen Stone where from my LICM cd; I bought the cd a couple of months ago, and putted them on my computer. They are all MP4 documents; but my new MP3 players doesn't accept this file format.. (And I already HAVE the demo's) but I want those from the LICM cd..

Fortunately I already had Lollipop, Relax, Ring Ring, Happy Ending & Big Girls. But I also want Grace Kelly etc. on my new MP3.. Does somebody knows where I can get them for free, where I can easily download them legal? That's why I asked for it.. :P I got very angry and dissapointed when I saw that the Zen Stone didn't accept the MP4 files.. I even cried about it; because I listen Mika every day, all day long.. The songs I need:

1. Grace Kelly

3. My interpretation

4. Love Today

6. Any Other World

7. Billy Brown

9. Stuck in the Middle (my very very VERY favorite of all)

I hope somebody knows a site where I can download the songs which I named above.. Thank you <3

Thank you for your quick replies but I need that list

Because:

I've bought a Zen Stone today.. And I tried to put Mika songs on it; but it didn't work, because the Zen stone doesn't accept MP4 documents.. The songs I wanted to put on the Zen Stone where from my LICM cd; I bought the cd a couple of months ago, and putted them on my computer. They are all MP4 documents; but my new MP3 players doesn't accept this file format.. (And I already HAVE the demo's) but I want those from the LICM cd..

Fortunately I already had Lollipop, Relax, Ring Ring, Happy Ending & Big Girls. But I also want Grace Kelly etc. on my new MP3.. Does somebody knows where I can get them for free, where I can easily download them legal? That's why I asked for it.. :P I got very angry and dissapointed when I saw that the Zen Stone didn't accept the MP4 files.. I even cried about it; because I listen Mika every day, all day long.. The songs I need:

1. Grace Kelly

3. My interpretation

4. Love Today

6. Any Other World

7. Billy Brown

9. Stuck in the Middle (my very very VERY favorite of all)

I hope somebody knows a site where I can download the songs which I named above.. Thank you <3

Here is a converter:

http://www.download.com/Raptor-Audio/3000-2140_4-10671032.html?tag=lst-0-1

:)

Thanks! And I've found a way to convert my MP4 documents into a MP3 document <3

Now I can listen Mika on my Zen <3333

And I've just read in a Mika FAQ here that he's 1.88 cm :blink:

That makes him 30 cm taller than me xD

Oh well .. Goodbye <3

Hi. I'm Mjappie; but my real name is Jackie. I got here by Mikasounds forum, but since a banner is placed there, mikasounds is very slow so I hate that site now xD

Well, I came here to talk about Mika and I have a small question..

There was a topic on the mikasounds forum; the demo's of Mika on a list.. you could click on them and download them.. the thread was from White Queen (or something like that).. Does somebody knows where the thread is here? I hope you could tell me where it is..

Umm.. I am 13 years old, live in the Netherlands and.. I'm a lady :mf_rosetinted:.. I hope you can help me.. Thanks!

Welcome. Glad you're aboard. You will like it here. People always comes up with something new about Mika.