2007 - Mika Interview Today On Compass Fm

Sara

I can't hear it either : [

ANYONE!!!! I BEG YOU!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry. I'm just despaired and thought posting this again might help me get over it)

Sariflor - there was a thread about that as we all found it hilarious as you can imagine. Especially me!!! Ha ha ha, where did that reporter guy get his info from? Still, i made the papers (that was the FIRST time in the papers) and Rosie kindly corrected them.:thumb_yello: I also replied but they obviously didn't post it on there.....oh well. LOL!!!

It's funny how the link works for some and not for others.........very odd. I had a pm from someone i've never heard of, so the only thing i can say if the link doesn't work, is go to thealistchart.co.uk and you will be able to pick it up from there. Hope that helpsanyone who can't hear it. :thumb_yello:

Sariflor - there was a thread about that as we all found it hilarious as you can imagine. Especially me!!! Ha ha ha, where did that reporter guy get his info from? Still, i made the papers (that was the FIRST time in the papers) and Rosie kindly corrected them.:thumb_yello: I also replied but they obviously didn't post it on there.....oh well. LOL!!!

HAHA I can imagine!! :biggrin2: It's just sooo mad!!

Who knows, maybe it was the same reporter who described M as 'Canadian'???? :sneaky2:

Sara.

• 8 years later...