New MIKA commercial US.

cheeseygoodness

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ABC Family is awesome when it comes to Mika adverts. I was watching that channel the first time I ever saw him, and an LiCM advert came on. :)

ABC Family is just awesome in general. I love the old sitcoms they show. And they play the Parent Trap all the time...remember the good ol' days when Lindsay Lohan was an innocent little 12 year old? lol

ABC Family is just awesome in general. I love the old sitcoms they show. And they play the Parent Trap all the time...remember the good ol' days when Lindsay Lohan was an innocent little 12 year old? lol

Yeah! I watch it for Gilmore Girls and Whose Line. :D

Yeah! I watch it for Gilmore Girls and Whose Line. :D

i was watching "gilmore girls" when i saw the commercial, and i was just watching "whose line". i usually only watch when chip is on.

right now i'm watching "fresh prince of bell air" and this girl is talking about her firend mika (a girl).

Ooooh those are both good shows! I always watch Boy Meets World and Full House too...those are my favs :D

Boy Meets World, I love, but only when they were in Jr. High/High school. I dunno, I lost interest when they went to college and started getting all dramatic.

I can't make myself watch Full House, but it makes me want to vomit. :roftl: That *doo do dooo do doo* and then the hug is nauseating. Every small thing is turned into this dramatic, horrible dilema. :roftl:

I can't make myself watch Full House, but it makes me want to vomit. :roftl: That *doo do dooo do doo* and then the hug is nauseating. Every small thing is turned into this dramatic, horrible dilema. :roftl:

Haha I can understand that! But I guess I've always loved that show. I used to watch it when I was little...apparently I used to idolize Michelle Tanner and according to my mom, I wanted to do EVERYTHING she would do haha :roftl:

Haha I can understand that! But I guess I've always loved that show. I used to watch it when I was little...apparently I used to idolize Michelle Tanner and according to my mom, I wanted to do EVERYTHING she would do haha :roftl:

I loved it when I was little, too! I used to call it "Michelle" instead of Full House. :roftl: I remember I had this Michelle Tanner doll that you squeezed and it said, "Don't call me squirt!" :biggrin2:

when you hear the slow music, you know there's a lesson speech, and a hug coming up. some of the earlier episodes were best. the one where michelle has amnesia...:puking: which ever twin was playing michelle, terrible...

I love how we've turned this thread about Mika's US commercial into a big discussion about the amazingness of ABC Family and the ridiculousness of Full House :roftl:

Yeah, we totally hijacked it. :roftl:

30 more minutes until we can enter again! :D

I'm thinking it's more than one, because the "official rules" says that all possible winners (plural) will be contacted on or near Sept. 3.

Oh yay! Then we won't have to kill each other trying to win! I don't want to have to hurt you Hannah! :wink2: