New MIKA commercial US.

cheeseygoodness

So i had ABC Family on, and i wasn't looking at the t.v and i hear "doomdadadidadi" and looked immediatly at my t.v and mika was on!!!

ghj.jpg

it was a commercial promoting LICM, and his GMA appearance. also there is a sweepstake at http://www.recroom.com/MIKA/ you can win:

One (1) Mika “Life in Cartoon Motion†Prize Pack which includes one (1) Mika “Life in Cartoon Motion†personalized and autographed poster, one (1) exclusive Mika “Life in Cartoon Motion†chalkboard with colored chalk and one (1) Mika “Life in Cartoon Motion†CD

so go and enter...you just have to be 13 or older, and live in the US.

enjoy, and look out for the commecial.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So i had ABC Family on, and i wasn't looking at the t.v and i hear "doomdadadidadi" and looked immediatly at my t.v and mika was on!!!

ghj.jpg

it was a commercial promoting LICM, and his GMA appearance. also there is a sweepstake at http://www.recroom.com/MIKA/ you can win:

One (1) Mika “Life in Cartoon Motion†Prize Pack which includes one (1) Mika “Life in Cartoon Motion†personalized and autographed poster, one (1) exclusive Mika “Life in Cartoon Motion†chalkboard with colored chalk and one (1) Mika “Life in Cartoon Motion†CD

Thanks for letting me know! Its great to see Mika on American T.V!

ghj.jpg

Thank you for posting! :biggrin2:

I entered. :naughty:

Just so everyone's aware, the competition is until Friday, August 31, 2007. :thumb_yello:

it aired at about...5:45 est. i hope it airs again! i ran downstairs and yelled "mika was in a commercial!!" and my little brother said "who cares?!!" and my dad was nice and asked what for, and what channel. stupid brothers.

Hahahahaha ok thank you. I watch that channel all the time, do I ever see Mika? Nope. Someone hates me hahaha.

it aired at about...5:45 est. i hope it airs again! i ran downstairs and yelled "mika was in a commercial!!" and my little brother said "who cares?!!" and my dad was nice and asked what for, and what channel. stupid brothers.

:naughty: At least someone was nice about it.

Thank you so much for posting! I'll enter right now. I hope someone from MCF wins!

You can bet my tv will be on ABC Family for the next couple of days:naughty: .

"For Internet entries, only one entry per email address per day will be accepted, but you may submit additional entries via U.S. mail."

Can someone please tell me what you think this means?

I just want to make sure i'm not interpreting it the wrong way. My brain is kinda gutted at the moment.:naughty:

THANKS!:blush-anim-cl:

"For Internet entries, only one entry per email address per day will be accepted, but you may submit additional entries via U.S. mail."

Can someone please tell me what you think this means?

I just want to make sure i'm not interpreting it the wrong way. My brain is kinda gutted at the moment.:naughty:

THANKS!:blush-anim-cl:

everyday, you can only enter once, with the same email address, and home address. :thumb_yello: so the minute it turns 12:01 am, you can enter again.

everyday, you can only enter once, with the same email address, and home address. :thumb_yello: so the minute it turns 12:01 am, you can enter again.

Oh yes! I love when you can enter contests multiple times! I can't wait until tomorrow...and the next day...and the next day...:biggrin2:

ghj.jpg

I lvoe how you took a picture of the commercial as if we wouldn't believe you. hahahahahaa.

ghj.jpg

This is such great news! Thanks for posting.