MigG

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

btw i like your signature !
Thank you! :biggrin2:

Are some people here in personal contact with him because I think I have come across posts where it seems like they have spoken with the man himself...

Are some people here in personal contact with him because I think I have come across posts where it seems like they have spoken with the man himself...

people meet him after concerts and such, but I don't think anyone has his home phone number no.

people meet him after concerts and such, but I don't think anyone has his home phone number no.
How the hell do they do that!? :shocked:

I just thought he made a quick escape after the concerts.

I wan to meet him when he comes to Denmark! :bored:

Why am I never lucky enough to do that!? :sad:

Usually if you wait around by the backstage door he will come out and chat with fans. :)

Well we just wait for him to come out... But he doesn't always come out, so you might wait for nothing. And also if there are too many or too "excited" fans he would probably not stay. In Denmark we waited 1½ hours, there were just 6 of us there and we had no problem getting to talk to him as he wasn't in a hurry :mf_rosetinted:

Hello newbie !! :naughty::wink2:

The answer to your questions, like posted in reply #2 is in the Mika FAQ (same than the link in my signature...).

You may meet him after a concert, but it's not due that he will go out and chat with fans. He could also run away if he's tired, or not in the mood, or has something else to do.

We're not in personal contact with him, this is not the official fanclub, just the most active one :naughty:

Well we just wait for him to come out... But he doesn't always come out, so you might wait for nothing. And also if there are too many or too "excited" fans he would probably not stay. In Denmark we waited 1½ hours, there were just 6 of us there and we had no problem getting to talk to him as he wasn't in a hurry :mf_rosetinted:
How do you get backstage at Vega?

How do you get backstage at Vega?

You don't! But you can wait outside, if he wants to escape then he will, if he doesn't want to escape then we'll easily find him... or he'll find us. :mf_rosetinted:

You don't! But you can wait outside, if he wants to escape then he will, if he doesn't want to escape then we'll easily find him... or he'll find us. :mf_rosetinted:
I did not mean backstage like BACKSTAGE. I just meant the door he will use to leave.

I did not mean backstage like BACKSTAGE. I just meant the door he will use to leave.

I guess it's at the back of the building :mf_rosetinted:

Honestly, you might see people go there as soon as the concert is over... Just stay around, and follow the crowd ! That's what we all do...

And you have 3 months to find the door, by the way... Until November :naughty:

I guess it's at the back of the building :mf_rosetinted:

Honestly, you might see people go there as soon as the concert is over... Just stay around, and follow the crowd ! That's what we all do...

actually at VEGA it's not at the back :naughty:

Ooh, I'll keep my fingers crossed when I go to his gig. But can you predict which exit does he use? If I'm not mistaken in Somerset gig some missed him because he used another exit or not? You were there, right? :wink2:

Ooh, I'll keep my fingers crossed when I go to his gig. But can you predict which exit does he use? If I'm not mistaken in Somerset gig some missed him because he used another exit or not? You were there, right? :wink2:

I love your moving picture !:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Yes I was there...at the right exit :naughty: No it's not always possible to predict which exit he will use, just makes it more exciting :roftl:

I love your moving picture !:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Yes I was there...at the right exit :naughty: No it's not always possible to predict which exit he will use, just makes it more exciting :roftl:

Emmm... would it be very impolite to ask why did you recently started to hate Mika?:naughty: I guess half forum knows that but I just noticed you said you do but I didn't know why.

What?

Hmmm.... My message was too short to post... Stupid...

hehe as far as I remember the stage door there is not at the back of the building, you can't park the busses there...I'm gonna go to a gig there on wednesday, I'll check then :wink2:

Emmm... would it be very impolite to ask why did you recently started to hate Mika?:naughty: I guess half forum knows that but I just noticed you said you do but I didn't know why.

I don't hate Mika, I just had a wee problem with the fact that he cancels everything in Scandinavia...just had to rant a bit :naughty: