Mika Mail

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remind me of this agreement come whichever date we choose girls - i am prone to forgetting everything :)

Okay, i shall throw some dates out there to get this discussion going.

Since there are still a few people being paired i think that it is only fair that we give them some time to send and recieve a parcel.

As for new pairs, i will close off any matches as of 2 weeks time, to anyone who wasnt paired up in this round, you have my appologies, as you may know, during the start of this shuffle, i left the mfc for a period of time leaving the project and little information to someone else who continued it. When i returned, i took on the project once more and a few things were lost in that translation so the pairing hasnt been entirely prioritsed, i promise i will be more careful this time round.

So, 2 weeks for last partnerships and say an additional 3 weeks for last parcels takes us to March 23rd.

Any time after that would seem sensible so we are looking at the end of March or the whole of April as the change over month(s).

That narrows down selection a little more - what are your thoughts to the above and suggestions of dates are welcome.

That seems fine to me Pinky!! :thumb_yello:

Go for 1st April!! :bleh:

Im just thinking....maybe it could be a bit earlier.

I mean give until the end of the month for last partnerships (thats just short of 2 weeks) and then 2 weeks for the last parcels instead of 3 - we could change over in a month from today....

Last minute pairs will obviously know they need to do it quickly, and it saves an addion of 2 weeks for everyone else.

I see that Ina got herself a pair. That's great, she'll be very happy. But she went skiing and she's asked me to tell you about this so that you wouldn't think that's she's ignoring this thread.:wink2: I'll let her know as soon as she comes back.

That is ok, I can wait. Nice of you to tell her.:thumb_yello: I’m looking forward to it.:wink2:

That is ok, I can wait. Nice of you to tell her.:thumb_yello: I’m looking forward to it.:wink2:

You won't have to wait long. She'll be back next week.:wink2: I'm sure she'll be very happy to see she got a MM partner, because she's been looking forward to have one.

Right guys - we are closing the pairing process for a while as of Sunday.

From then you are allowed 3 weeks to post last minute parcels so new pairs have a chance too, and then we are shuffling again on March 17th>

If you are not paired yet due to specific requests (that will have priority on the 17th) and see someone on the list you will like to be paired with for the last few weeks of this round (time for one package each) then let me know.