Mika Mail

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok so I got the parcel form my partner MIINA yesterday YAAAAAAAAAAY

but dunno what's inside 'coz i'm away and will post pic when i come back in few weeks.... :(

I hope you like them:thumb_yello:

Hmmm okay....

Erm any of you thread bumpers want to take on a newbie just for 1 parcel over the next few weeks until change over?

I don't really want to let her down.

Ok, yeah, but sometimes people can't just spend money on whatever they want. I thought i'd be able to have 2 partners, but obviously not - things change.

I have no job right now, so i have no cash. simple.

I bought the last things for my parcel today! (inc. a wagon wheel - and btw Pink, it says on the packet that it does have "chocolate biscuit", no idea if they always did though). The box I bought needs very particular packing and a bit of squishing and I can just get it all in :naughty:

Now I just need to do another thing for it and then it's ready to send! Yayyy!

... I think like ... 50% or even more :blink: is souvenirs as opposed to sweets :naughty::boxed:

haha, now i why should keep less than 3 partners..though i wont regret :cool:

..my devil of shopaholic attack me :roftl:

as i have 3 partners, as i want to make a bit difference to them

i bought tons and tons and tons of snack...

but then i take out a bit to eat some :roftl:

so i nd to buy it and fill again :doh:

i just sent out my first parcel in last minutes..i dun have time to pack it well...hope my receiver won't mind the external apperance, inner side is more important :naughty:

ok...preparing for my 2nd and 3rd parcel :roftl:

There are a lot of people going to England lately!

i just learned that actually 2 of my 3 MMs going to his gig...

though she told me it's not cheerful as expected :blink:

God i did that....

Our post office was closed for repairs so i couldnt send mine off, and then i was to lazy to send it off when it opened again because it was windy and rainy and aweful, and then when i finally got round to sending it off, i had to refill it again because i cant have a box of goodies in my room and NOT eat them :P

Okay, so I bought an "official" parcel box from the post office yesterday, because I figured they would probably like that better, and it is probably safer. But I already planned to decorate the outside (shush Camille, you shouldn't be listening btw), and have already started cutting things out and getting them ready, but now that I have the box I realised maybe I am not supposed to stick crap all over it ...

Here is the box:

111wy5.jpg

They stuck a customs sticker on there already, and it has all writing and stuff over it ... what if I just stick things around the main parts - like the customs sticker, stamp section and address section? Would they care about that?

The major problem is that it says on the box that it's too big to post into a mailbox, I have to bring it into the post office to post ... and that will be embarrasing if it's covered in ... what I want to cover it in :naughty:

NOOO I DIDN'T WANT TO KNOOOW *cries*

Anyway... ahh it sounds GREATT !

I'm gonna buy a last thing this afternoon and I think it will be okay =D

Perhaps I should buy an "official" box as well, mine is too small anyway :thumbdown: I'll go to the post office to check it out ;o

Most of the things in your package are souvenirs or stupid useless things... Lol, totally random sometimes but I'm quite sure you'll like it :naughty:

Ahah, this is so exciting ^^

Okay, so I bought an "official" parcel box from the post office yesterday, because I figured they would probably like that better, and it is probably safer. But I already planned to decorate the outside (shush Camille, you shouldn't be listening btw), and have already started cutting things out and getting them ready, but now that I have the box I realised maybe I am not supposed to stick crap all over it ...

Here is the box:

111wy5.jpg

They stuck a customs sticker on there already, and it has all writing and stuff over it ... what if I just stick things around the main parts - like the customs sticker, stamp section and address section? Would they care about that?

The major problem is that it says on the box that it's too big to post into a mailbox, I have to bring it into the post office to post ... and that will be embarrasing if it's covered in ... what I want to cover it in :naughty:

yours is so BIG, what's inside? :blink:

u know what?...like i said i was pretty busy before, so i just take anything at home that can put the stuff in the box................................all i can find is a shoe box...................................................................

then i went to post office and wanna buy some wrapper, but the guy told me it's ok to just use the box....................................................errrrrr.....actually the box is all blue....so it's ok.......:roftl: :roftl:

Oi oi! Don't read it then! :naughty: :naughty:

I only had a kind of bad second hand box, I don't think it makes much difference where you get the box from, but they were cheaper in the post office than anywhere else anyway :naughty:

I am soooo finished! And mine is the same. Soo many pointless souvenirs! Oh - no! Just remembered, someone was selling something at school that I wanted to get - damn, must remember to get one tomorrow :wink2:

Ahh, I think I am going to decorate it anyway. Who cares. I will just have to send it from a post office far away from my house so I never have to see the people again :naughty: But you get stuck with it! Too bad for you! :mf_rosetinted:

yours is so BIG, what's inside? :blink:

u know what?...like i said i was pretty busy before, so i just take anything at home that can put the stuff in the box................................all i can find is a shoe box...................................................................

then i went to post office and wanna buy some wrapper, but the guy told me it's ok to just use the box....................................................errrrrr.....actually the box is all blue....so it's ok.......:roftl: :roftl:

Mostly not food! :naughty: It's not *that* big in real life as you think ... not much bigger than shoebox :bleh:

just received my MM - Pozna from slovenia in only 6 days! !!!:woot_jump:

hope my she can get mine asap, the post office guy told me it takes 3 wk to arrive there, can't figure why? :blink:

i sent snack more than candies and chocolate, hope she doenst mind, it's my fav :bleh:

i can smell the sweet taste before opening the parcel :roftl:

Pozna also printed out the map of her country, so sweet of her :wink2:

slovhe0.jpg

dun know which to taste first :mf_lustslow:

My boxes are really sucky ones

It's what's *in* them that counts! :wink2:

*wonders to herself who is in the pictures in your signature*

*shields herself from the likely outrage that will ensue*

just received my MM - Pozna from slovenia in only 7 days! !!!:woot_jump:

hope my she can get mine asap, the post office guy told me it takes 3 wk to arrive there, can't figure why?

i sent snack more than candies and chocolate, hope she doenst mind, it's my fav

i can smell the sweet taste before opening the parcel

Pozna also printed out the map of her country, so sweet of her

slovhe0.jpg

dun know which to taste first

YAY! :yay:

Brilliant!

Lol! I thought that chocolate "Milka" said "Mika" at first and I was like ":shocked:OMG!" ... but then I realised :naughty:

I think I will try and send my parcel this weekend! Yay! Parcel coming your way soon Camille! I can't believe how much it costs to send though :bleh: I suppose they sell special high-price stamps at the post office? I wonder if you are allowed to do it all in the normal 50cent stamps - Mrs Weasley style?

i made a mistake, she send off last Friday, that means i received in only 6 days!! :roftl: :roftl:

Brilliant!

Lol! I thought that chocolate "Milka" said "Mika" at first and I was like "OMG!" ... but then I realised :naughty:

mika chocolate ??!!! :roftl: :roftl:

I think I will try and send my parcel this weekend! Yay! Parcel coming your way soon Camille! I can't believe how much it costs to send though I suppose they sell special high-price stamps at the post office? I wonder if you are allowed to do it all in the normal 50cent stamps - Mrs Weasley style?

yeah, i wonder why the posting fee is much expensive than the price of snack...:roftl: :roftl:

Brilliant!

Lol! I thought that chocolate "Milka" said "Mika" at first and I was like ":shocked:OMG!" ... but then I realised :naughty:

WHAT ? You didn't know Milka chocolate before ? *shocked*

I think I will try and send my parcel this weekend! Yay! Parcel coming your way soon Camille! I can't believe how much it costs to send though :bleh: I suppose they sell special high-price stamps at the post office? I wonder if you are allowed to do it all in the normal 50cent stamps - Mrs Weasley style?

YAYYY =D Mine is almost ready as well, I was supposed to buy something this afternoon but I'm just SO tired to jump on my bike, I'll get killed if I do it ^^ I can't even manage properly to keep my eyes open :roftl:

Mrs Weasley style... ROFL ^^

You can try. But err... I won't encourage you ;o

Good night x)

i made a mistake, she send off last Friday, that means i received in only 6 days!!

yeah, i wonder why the posting fee is much expensive than the price of snack...

Whaaat! :shocked::naughty:

I know! :boxed:

WHAT ? You didn't know Milka chocolate before ? *shocked*

YAYYY =D Mine is almost ready as well, I was supposed to buy something this afternoon but I'm just SO tired to jump on my bike, I'll get killed if I do it ^^ I can't even manage properly to keep my eyes open

Mrs Weasley style... ROFL ^^

You can try. But err... I won't encourage you ;o

Good night x)

I don't know ... don't think so :blink:

I was going to get you that thing from school ... but I couldn't find the people selling them again :boxed:

I think I know how you feel ... I have not been getting enough sleep at all ... Nasty MFC! :sneaky2:

Aww, why not? Is it because you want there to be an actual chance that they send it through to France? Pffft. :roftl:

I ate all the chocolate I had bought for my MM partner myself :boxed: :boxed:

Just came back from the supermarket with new one :naughty: I hope it will survive this time :blink:

LOL LOL! It's so hard not to! But I'm determined to send mine off in the next few days so I won't won't won't! (do it again)

I've started decorating the box and it's sooo much fun :naughty:

And I've weighed it and it's just the right weight for what it says it's meant to be on the box :yay:

I hope I can finish it by tomorrow, because I don't think the post office is open on Sundays :thumbdown: