• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New Pairs:

11) Lcmlcm - Iheartmika

12) Sarah_loves_mika - Foalbaby14

13) Savage Beauty - Marilyn Mastin

Seems we have no other French MMers available Iheartmika, but you said you were open to others so since there are no other French MMers on the list of people yet to send in their status, you have lcmlcm - hope thats okay.

Really!? Hahaaaaa! Brilliant! Well, it is pizza chocolate ... stupid company not picking up on the best name ever, you should try and sell it to them

:huglove:

Seems we have no other French MMers available Iheartmika, but you said you were open to others so since there are no other French MMers on the list of people yet to send in their status, you have lcmlcm - hope thats okay.

im totally ok :punk:

:yay:

i would treat her well :das:

hmmmm...

this is going to cost me 80+ dollars.

HI, my new partner, I live in Hong Kong =)

$80??????????that's lots of money :boxed:

u can withdraw if u want , i really dun mind :wink2:

I would commit murder or a partner from Hong Kong That's a line from a movie! Well not that 'for a partner from Hong Kong part' it's to go to college...

is that Jackie Chan movie? :mf_rosetinted:

XDDDDD

Do I put that or my whole address? :naughty: I guess I already gave you my full address so :fisch:

This has really turned out to be a pointless post, but I took all that time to type it so.. :cheerful_h4h:

No, just iowa will do, so i know where people are to pair up...i dont need your whole address....well....i do...just not for this

hmmmm...

this is going to cost me 80+ dollars.

I can pair you with someone nearer if that helps...lcmlcm seems fine with it.

HI, my new partner, I live in Hong Kong =)

$80??????????that's lots of money :boxed:

u can withdraw if u want , i really dun mind :wink2:

is that Jackie Chan movie? :mf_rosetinted:

XDDDDD

mine cost me 24 dollars, but that only cuz i smooshed in in to the smallest box i could find, i had to sit on the box to close it!:roftl:

I'm trying to fit mine into a small box right now and it's not working :crybaby: Pink's package is BIG :no: And my mother makes me pay for it myself.. there goes my car :lmao:

I don't know, but I really am going to get angry if she decides not to take part :sneaky2:

well, she is my partner from MM2 and we havent exchanged our parcels yet (but we are going to do it asap). I remember there was something why she didnt have time at the moment to visit the MFC so often but I forgot :blink:.

and i have decided to take part as well although i told Pink i wouldnt have enough time... Bianca? :wub2: