Mika Mail

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't wanna seem like a bitch...

that's just alot of money in which i do not have..

are you sure lcmlcm??? i really don't want to hurt your feelings!

nevermind, doesn't matter :wink2:

my feeling is not so easily hurt :roftl:

too much money spend on postage is kinda waste if u ask me.....

i cant accept either, why can be so costly?? :shocked:

the postage i send from HK to all the place (scotand,slovenia,poland) is under US$16 :punk:

I would commit murder or a partner from Hong Kong That's a line from a movie! Well not that 'for a partner from Hong Kong part' it's to go to college...

Your a nutcase. Has anyone ever told you? :fisch:

i would treat her well

... if she gives you chips :fisch:

*realises this is not ever relevent anymore, but couldn't pass up the opportunity*

and i have decided to take part as well although i told Pink i wouldnt have enough time... Bianca?

Oi oi, what are you saying?

Ahhh, give me some time to mull this over. After Thursday:wink2:. I've decided I will have a decision by next week, and the result will either mean I have money to MM, or that I am going to deliver by hand:roftl:. (Yes, using my strange method of prioritising I have banned myself from thinking about whether or not I want to go to Europe :blink:)

will more people be paired up??? ?? :)

--- does anyone know?

Yes! As suitable partners become available :thumb_yello:

Bellatrix better show up because I already bought all of her stuff :shocked::annoyed_h4h:

I have PMed her....not much i can do...she seems selective in who she talks to these days...

has someone already posted a list for partners...

( is the cost to ship to europe 80 dollars or less or more ? )

It depends on the country you are in, the country you are sending to and the weight/size of the parcel you are sending.

The good things about this project is that it is open ended, you can send as much or as little as you want dependant on your current situation. Because alot of the mfcers are quite young... we do not expect people to send a whole shop's worth.... but some people like to send alot because there is alot they want to share with their partner.

If you look at the website of you local postal companies they will tell you the costs to send to each county and for each weight.

I'm trying to fit mine into a small box right now and it's not working - Pink's package is BIG :no: And my mother makes me pay for it myself.. there goes my car :lmao:

Ha ha...god make me feel guiltly why dont you!

I already told you i was shocked you were requesting me as a partner anyway...Dont worry about it...give some to bellatrix (if she shows up :P)

*Feels HUGELY guilty now* <--- Now look what you've done! lol

well, she is my partner from MM2 and we havent exchanged our parcels yet (but we are going to do it asap). I remember there was something why she didnt have time at the moment to visit the MFC so often but I forgot

and i have decided to take part as well although i told Pink i wouldnt have enough time... Bianca?

Hmm....im guessing bellatrix is a wildcard then...well she hasnt emailed me back, and i am refusing to pair people who havent sent me their status for this round so lot to let people down like you were....hmm...ill think on ut

will more people be paired up???

--- does anyone know?

There are 60 people who took part in the last two rounds who havent sent in their status for this round yet...but im getting them all day....so as i said in PM...be patient...you will be paired soon

The people who are unpaired at the moment have made specific requests as to who they want...and currently there are no people who match those preferences...we are waiting on the right people from last time's lists to sign in for this round

i don't wanna seem like a bitch...

that's just alot of money in which i do not have..

are you sure lcmlcm??? i really don't want to hurt your feelings!

nevermind, doesn't matter

my feeling is not so easily hurt

too much money spend on postage is kinda waste if u ask me.....

i cant accept either, why can be so costly??

the postage i send from HK to all the place (scotand,slovenia,poland) is under US$16 :punk:

If you two are happy not be unpaired i can organise someone for you iheartmika who is a little more local :)

well, she is my partner from MM2 and we havent exchanged our parcels yet (but we are going to do it asap). I remember there was something why she didnt have time at the moment to visit the MFC so often but I forgot.

*starts to think Bellatrix was a bad idea* :lmfao::naughty:

Your a nutcase. Has anyone ever told you? :fisch:

Why yes people have :boxed:

hey pink!!, i was wondering...Egypt is not in Europe!...hahah

anyway, i don't mind:bleh:

thanx.

:lmao:

The 2nd and 4th pictures in your siggy are AMAZING! :wub2:

Is it not?

Whoops...sorry.

I was always pants at geography

maybe you should try every now and then take a look at a mapamundi:mf_rosetinted:

We can see that :roftl:

*gives lesson*

Africa! Not Europe! :bleh::lmao:!!

*claps* :roftl:

The 2nd and 4th pictures in your siggy are AMAZING! :wub2:[/font]

thanks!!! yours are very handsome too!!:naughty:

If I get a big box of Tic-Tac I am NOT counting them!!!

so mean, tic tacs are amazing!

If you can send 660 チェルシー(抹茶味) to Wendi, I'm sure she will be glad.:thumb_yello:

*tries desperately to de-code*

*has come up with this ... but has no idea if it is at all correct?*

Chelsea Milk Tea

Why yes people have :boxed:

Why-ever would they? :blink::fisch:

For £12.23 i could actually send you 660 tic-tacs lol

Boxes come with 27/28 tic tacs in...so 12 boxes of 27 and 12 boxes of 28 = 660 and that would cost me £12.23 inc shipping :P

*wonders how the hell you know there are 27 or 28 tic tacs in a box*

ok, give u some hints

tip 1: green in color

tip 2: good to health

tip 3: Mika would love it

:das:

Hah! Am I right? I'm right aren't I! Yes?

But what *is* it actually? Tea-lollies? :blink:

haha...just green tea flavor of lolly

50 mark

Wooo! :punk:

I can give Oakie Doke 50 marks too.:naughty:

Yay! She got 100 marks!

*runs*

Woooo! :punk:

You guys have such strange snacks! :blink: :blink: :roftl:

Tea-lollies, flower-kitkats, pizza-chocolate, SEAWEED! :lmfao: