Mika Mail

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm glad you like it :biggrin2: Did you eat some of the things? I can't wait to receive yours!!!!

I didn't like it !I love it !!!!!!!!!:naughty::wub2:

Yes I've ate smarties and suck a lollipop !

I'm sure you'll gonna love it !:biggrin2:

im getting ready to send mine to Milou....haha...oh god....$20.....just to send it!:roftl: ah well. its totally worth it! Milou told me the only think she ever rlly wanted from here was Starbucks coffee. of coarse she picked the most expensive coffee shop in america where rich yuppies hang out. but i got her some chocolate and a coffee cup from there. im not sure it would be a good idea to send coffee through the mail. nevermind their coffee is so discusting!

im getting ready to send mine to Milou....haha...oh god....$20.....just to send it!:roftl: ah well. its totally worth it! Milou told me the only think she ever rlly wanted from here was Starbucks coffee. of coarse she picked the most expensive coffee shop in america where rich yuppies hang out. but i got her some chocolate and a coffee cup from there. im not sure it would be a good idea to send coffee through the mail. nevermind their coffee is so discusting!

$20 isnt that bad - mine usually cost around $40 to send to lilmot in the states.

Don't starbucks do bags of their coffee over there or is that just here - our startbucks sells their coffee to make at home :P

coffee = :wub2: :wub2:

$20 isnt that bad - mine usually cost around $40 to send to lilmot in the states.

Don't starbucks do bags of their coffee over there or is that just here - our startbucks sells their coffee to make at home :P

coffee = :wub2: :wub2:

haha. i prefer Lattes. i dont like plain coffee much. and yes they sell bags but i went to mini starbucks that was built inside of Target so they only had like these huge $20 bags!lol!. pfft. if she want american coffee ill go to frigging Dunkin Doughnuts!:roftl:

Thanks !And I've ate half of it !

I think I'm gonna send her something for christmas too !

OMG! I hope you brushed you teeth after lol! Did you eat the maple sugar candies (not the lollipop)? I wanna know if they're good ones?

OMG! I hope you brushed you teeth after lol! Did you eat the maple sugar candies (not the lollipop)? I wanna know if they're good ones?

Yes I did !I ate those maple candies !They were delicious !

I've also hidden my mail from my sister !:naughty:

Look what I've received from MIINA

7cef510f6879.jpg

those are awesome! lol! i wonder what i shall get in mine! haha. i must say america is sorta boring we dont have much interesting stuff here. i wonder if you can send an obese child through the mail? *hides from americans with pitchforks*