Mika Mail

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when did it get sent? can you track it darling???

I don't know...apparantly the first one got lost and the next one didn't arrive and...eh...I can't track anything, only the person who sends things can track them again :boxed:

I don't know...apparantly the first one got lost and the next one didn't arrive and...eh...I can't track anything, only the person who sends things can track them again :boxed:

really?!?! Are you sure you got the address right and put a return address on it too?

Didnt include any bombs or weapons of mass distruction did you? I hear customs dont like that.

really?!?! Are you sure you got the address right and put a return address on it too?

Didnt include any bombs or weapons of mass distruction did you? I hear customs dont like that.

Hey the one I sent got there, I just didn't get anything back yet :crybaby:

Hey the one I sent got there, I just didn't get anything back yet :crybaby:

Kata, my dear.... I do LIKE you! Very much! I do not know WHY this has to happen to us! I SWEAR I did NOT put a bomb or weapon of mass destruction that your country would not allow entrance!

I am SICK of this!!!!! I am N-E-V-E-R using the Untied States Postal service AGAIN to try and get your package to you!!!!!

THIS is my THIRD TIME putting together a whole new package and TRYING to get it to you!!!!!! I AM sending it out TOMORROW VIA FEDERAL EXPRESS- I TRUST them, and use them for the most important things. It is VERY expensive... BUTm I cannot STAND to see your smileys cry any more!!!!!

IF this one does not get to you I GIVE UP! :mf_rosetinted:

PLEASE let me know the MOMENT that it arrives, so that I can have a party!!!! :biggrin2:

Dear Kata, I HOPE it is WORTH the wait!!!!!!!

Tell your smileys to hold their horses a moment longer! :roftl:

Kata, my dear.... I do LIKE you! Very much! I do not know WHY this has to happen to us! I SWEAR I did NOT put a bomb or weapon of mass destruction that your country would not allow entrance!

I am SICK of this!!!!! I am N-E-V-E-R using the Untied States Postal service AGAIN to try and get your package to you!!!!!

THIS is my THIRD TIME putting together a whole new package and TRYING to get it to you!!!!!! I AM sending it out TOMORROW VIA FEDERAL EXPRESS- I TRUST them, and use them for the most important things. It is VERY expensive... BUTm I cannot STAND to see your smileys cry any more!!!!!

PLEASE let me know the MOMENT that it arrives, so that I can have a party!!!! :biggrin2:

Before you send it - double check the address and put a return address on to.

If there is a problem for example it gets damaged or you didnt pay enough postage or you cant mail parcels of that size (because it does happen) they cant get in contact or send it back.

Oi I'll give the smilies some lollipops to keep them calm for a while then :biggrin2: