the mika troops

sara101

HE FORGIVES YOU!! Or he would, if he even knew about this discussion. The really heartbreaking thing about it is that he feels guilty about it. I read an interview about it, I can't remember where, but he said something like, "It's awful; I'm doing less-than-perfect, and I can't stand it.":tears:

That boy is amazing, really. I hate the fact that he is so upset at himself for this, but it is just a testament to what a wonderful human being he really is. It's nice to know I'm such a big fan of such an outstanding person. Imagine if he was a jerk. That would be awful.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww.....Sara! You are a good fan! You're the founder of the Mika Troops! Don't feel bad!

I just hope he didn't read the forum , or the thread:tears:

i feel so bad about it:tears::tears:

i'm ashamed:tears:

That boy is amazing, really. I hate the fact that he is so upset at himself for this, but it is just a testament to what a wonderful human being he really is. It's nice to know I'm such a big fan of such an outstanding person. Imagine if he was a jerk. That would be awful.

I know, I'm so proud of him!:roftl: I say that as if I helped raise him or something. But it's true, I'm proud of his success, and I'm proud of the man he's become, in spite of that success.

I know, I'm so proud of him!:roftl: I say that as if I helped raise him or something. But it's true, I'm proud of his success, and I'm proud of the man he's become, in spite of that success.

Haha, you mean we didn't raise him? :roftl: But I agree, I am very proud of the person that he is (or at least that he appears to be, since none of us actually know him)

Ok, I'll try to find a good version somewhere online for you guys, but I can't promise anything.

Oh thanks! That would be awesome!

ok, I don't want to get on your nerves but there are so many of you around at the moment and so there might be someone who can help me

according to that billboard-thing (http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/discography/more.jsp?tp=singles&pid=710017&aid=1059788#artAlbumMoreContainer) the "UK-CD" with big girl was released this July (as well as these vinyl-editions with the song i want.... :hunter:) but it also says that there will be another "Big Girl You Are Beautiful [Maxi Single]" to be released on August, 21, 2007. what does that mean? another single? another single, maybe with Standing in the Way of Control???

I have no idea. That's the first I've heard of it.

I can't wait for that show!! I'm even willing to get up early to catch it live!! *prepares to rock out with Mika at 7 in the morning*:punk:

haha!me too!i'll wake my whole house up!lol!:roftl: just broke the news to glow about being a lesbian....:roftl: hasnt replied to my PM yet!lol!

dont be sad!he'll come back!I hope he doesnt cancel GMA on friday and hope he feels better!

:tears: it's hard, with all i've said about him, things like: he should take his responsabilities, when he take an engagement he should respect it:tears::tears: but he's sick, he can't kill himself by trying to make those shows for his fans, i don't want him to do that, or feel guilty because i'm too idiot to see he's really sick:tears::tears:

:tears: it's hard, with all i've said about him, things like: he should take his responsabilities, when he take an engagement he should respect it:tears::tears: but he's sick, he can't kill himself by trying to make those shows for his fans, i don't want him to do that, or feel guilty because i'm too idiot to see he's really sick:tears::tears:

again dont feel too bad!i was just as outraged!as long as u realiz now it was wrong!:thumb_yello:

haha!me too!i'll wake my whole house up!lol!:roftl: just broke the news to glow about being a lesbian....:roftl: hasnt replied to my PM yet!lol!

you're all going to new york ?????? lucky:mf_lustslow: i was planning to go, but i can't:thumbdown:

I'm excited, but I'm also worried that he's doing the GMA gig just to break harder in the US, and if that's the case, he should cancel and get some rest. He has the Mika Troops to help break him here.:roftl:

yeah we will propagate him, while he's propagate himself into his bed with a hot soup bowl, a cup of tea and cookies(take care of UZZO too in his free time:roftl: )