• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BOTH OF THEM??! Girl, I like the way you think.:thumb_yello:

why thank you!!! :biggrin2:

did you get the knews the mika just cancelled candian idol?

I'M SO HAPPY that he's cancelling more stuff to get better!!!

but don't get me wrong i'm still sad that he's sick

THERE'S A CANADIAN IDOL? Lol, no, I hadn't heard that. It sucks for Canadians who won't get to see him, but I'm glad that he's finally taking a step back to focus on his health.

there's an idol show for like every country :roftl: i don't like it when people on here complain about him cancelling i mean do you want him to lose his voice... it's just so selfish to me :mf_rosetinted:

there's an idol show for like every country :roftl: i don't like it when people on here complain about him cancelling i mean do you want him to lose his voice... it's just so selfish to me :mf_rosetinted:

yes but i can still see that it is dissapointing.they arent mad at mika they are dissapointed !:biggrin2:

yes but i can still see that it is dissapointing.they arent mad at mika they are dissapointed !:biggrin2:

yeah, and a few weeks ago, we were not sure if it was bad mangement or if he was really sick:(

but people were saying crap like mika needs to be more responsible and how he should cancel all the gigs and all i can thinks is "he's f***ing sick give him break!!"

and they want him to cancel all the gigs because that would make them feel better.. i would want that for mika to fully recover and get better and only that :mf_rosetinted: i'm in a poopy mood right now lol i have to go to band practice it's going to suck majorly :thumbdown:

there was a lot of stuff about mika being sick but noone believed it.. they should have

Yeah, I think a lot of fans don't realize how hard it is travelling across the world day after day. Just the travelling alone would make anybody's immune system weaker, what with jet-lag and stuff, but then he's working practically non-stop. Poor Mika.

but people were saying crap like mika needs to be more responsible and how he should cancel all the gigs and all i can thinks is "he's f***ing sick give him break!!"

and they want him to cancel all the gigs because that would make them feel better.. i would want that for mika to fully recover and get better and only that :mf_rosetinted: i'm in a poopy mood right now lol i have to go to band practice it's going to suck majorly :thumbdown:

srry!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: meeeeeeooooooowwww!:roftl: haha!jk!:roftl:

The more he cancels now, the less he will cancel this fall, right? ok, this is very very evil and selfish. however, I'd be very disappointed if he cancelled a gig I was planning to go to but I'd understand if he is doing this for his health. I mean, he has been touring for such a long time now!

*huddling around mika's sickbed*

haha!that is okay!same w/ my thinking...though he isnt doing a US tour anymore!:thumbdown:

I cannot wait for that EP. I'm so excited!! I'm curious to see if he uses all those unreleased songs floating around youtube or if there'll be something new.:mf_lustslow:

i hope something new!he said he was starting to write an EP so maybe!:biggrin2:

Yeah, I think a lot of fans don't realize how hard it is travelling across the world day after day. Just the travelling alone would make anybody's immune system weaker, what with jet-lag and stuff, but then he's working practically non-stop. Poor Mika.

yeah, but it was hard to believe, there was 3 show on the same day, and then we were thinking he just find a reasons to don't do it, because he just don't want, imagine if you're going to see him and then it's cancelled 3 days before:thumbdown: but now we're sure he is, and we don't blame him:( i know he works verry hard and i said things i wasn't thinking:crybaby: :crybaby:forgive me :crybaby: it was only emotion, i promise it's the last time i'll say things like that, really i didn't think all the things i've said

i'm one of the naughty poeple who hurt mika, i'm sorry:crybaby: :crybaby:

HE FORGIVES YOU!! Or he would, if he even knew about this discussion. The really heartbreaking thing about it is that he feels guilty about it. I read an interview about it, I can't remember where, but he said something like, "It's awful; I'm doing less-than-perfect, and I can't stand it.":tears:

HE FORGIVES YOU!! Or he would, if he even knew about this discussion. The really heartbreaking thing about it is that he feels guilty about it. I read an interview about it, I can't remember where, but he said something like, "It's awful; I'm doing less-than-perfect, and I can't stand it.":tears:

arsy check ur PM on mikasounds!:wink2:

Actually Mika can release whatever he wants... I'll buy it anyway.

(btw, does anybody know where to get Standing in the Way of Control from???)

*puzzled* Do you mean the one that Mika did at Radio 1's Big Weekend, or the original? (The original is on the Gossip's album; can be bought online or in most stores.)

HE FORGIVES YOU!! Or he would, if he even knew about this discussion. The really heartbreaking thing about it is that he feels guilty about it. I read an interview about it, I can't remember where, but he said something like, "It's awful; I'm doing less-than-perfect, and I can't stand it." :tears:

you can't know how i feel guilty of all i said when i learn he wouldn't come, and i don't want to remember it, and i feel more and more guilty each days:tears:, when i learn things like that, it broke my heart, really, i feel so bad about it, he don't have to feel that way, but i should,and it's my fault if he does(i mean me and the others) i'm not a good fan:tears:

:tears:he's sick and first i didn't believe it, and after i blame him but he's sick!!!!!! it's not his fault:tears:i'm sooooooooooooooooo: je suis une grosse conne:tears:

The Mika-Cover of it from the Big Weekend which can ONLY be found on the vinyl-edition of Big Girl. I posted a thread about my problem (*crying*) in the audio section the day before yesterday but nobody has answered me yet. I'm really despaired.

I wish I could help, but I didn't buy that one. You've heard it though, yes? Simply marvelous.:wub2:

you can't know how i feel guilty of all i said when i learn he wouldn't come, and i don't want to remember it, and i feel more and more guilty each days:tears:, when i learn things like that, it broke my heart, really, i feel so bad about it, he don't have to feel that way, but i should,and it's my fault if he does(i mean me and the others) i'm not a good fan:tears:

:tears:he's sick and first i didn't believe it, and after i blame him but he's sick!!!!!! it's not his fault:tears:i'm sooooooooooooooooo: je suis une grosse conne:tears:

Aww.....Sara! You are a good fan! You're the founder of the Mika Troops! Don't feel bad!

u suck!u are the worst fan ever!i hope mika hates you!:roftl: lol!jk!dont worry i would be just the same!:biggrin2: