pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh really what did he say?? I hear he's in big trouble at the mo!!

Yeah he is! It was kind of in reference to that actually, I feel a bit bad now but I'm sure he knows I was only joking and wasn't having a go at him.. I hope!

Right I'll copy and paste what was said..

Wossy: Special good morning to all LGBT twitterers. Many thanks for lovely messages :)

Me: @Wossy Oh how very heterophobic of you!

Wossy: @shazasan aaaaaargh ! feels that way sometimes...

LOL :roftl:

Aw I hope he knows I was just messing though :blush-anim-cl:

If anyone's wondering btw LGBT is lesbian, gay, bi, transgendered

(a lot of people were asking him I noticed)

Yeah he is! It was kind of in reference to that actually, I feel a bit bad now but I'm sure he knows I was only joking and wasn't having a go at him.. I hope!

Wossy: Special good morning to all LGBT twitterers. Many thanks for lovely messages :)

Ah thanks, I didn't know what that meant! I just found u on twitter by the way so now I'm following you ;)

So who do u wanna win the eurovision now?? My vote's with Iceland!!:thumb_yello:

Ah thanks, I didn't know what that meant! I just found u on twitter by the way so now I'm following you ;)

So who do u wanna win the eurovision now?? My vote's with Iceland!!:thumb_yello:

Oh cool I just followed you back, or sent a request thingy :naughty:

I don't know really, I liked Greece last night though :teehee: I probably won't make my mind up til Saturday when I hear them all again :naughty:

:roftl:

haha! Brilliant!

It is a bit annoying how people are gonna constantly nit pick everyting he says now. I hate how petty people get over things in the media. Seriously, he obviously didn't intend it to sound so bad but people have to cause controversy.

Oh well, at least he replied to you :naughty: He just wrote that he's wearing a shiny shirt tonight, so everyone can pick on him or something. :naughty:

Hey all! How's your week been?

haha! Brilliant!

It is a bit annoying how people are gonna constantly nit pick everyting he says now. I hate how petty people get over things in the media. Seriously, he obviously didn't intend it to sound so bad but people have to cause controversy.

Oh well, at least he replied to you :naughty: He just wrote that he's wearing a shiny shirt tonight, so everyone can pick on him or something. :naughty:

Hey all! How's your week been?

:blush-anim-cl:

I do hope he knows I was joking :blush-anim-cl: I'm on your side Wossy!

I know, it's pathetic :thumbdown: Just looking for more rubbish to fill the papers. *Taps paper* We can see it's paper, but where's the news!?

Hehe do you think he meant sometimes he feels like "aaaarrggh"? :naughty:

OH my week has been so boring :thumbdown: How has yours been?

OMG :roftl:

I just found these tweets from Russell I totally missed, soo funny :roftl:

Russell noted the fact he's basically playing himself in his new movie:

First day of filming on the "Greek" I am wearing a hat- not since Olivier's Othello has an actor been pushed so hard. I send you love. x

I'm filming in Vegas still acting the part of a man in a hat. If the Academy don't recognise this achievement it'll be to their detriment. x

:lmfao:

Love it so much, don't know why I felt the need to share :naughty:

Hey ladies! how is everyone?

I haven't been following your convo so I've no idea :naughty:

But did someone mention Eurovision? :mf_rosetinted: looove it! I wasn't able to watch the semi-finals cos I wasn't home from work in time :sad: but I'm looking forward to tonight! It's annoying Ireland is out, but come on, that song, AND the "singers" - pretty awful.

Surprise, surprise, I'm for Spain to win! Seriously though, their song is BRILLIANT!! The girl is an amazing singer; she won their version of X-factor when I was doing my Erasmus in Malaga so she's got a special place in my heart :naughty:

I haven't been following your convo so I've no idea

But did someone mention Eurovision? :mf_rosetinted: looove it! I wasn't able to watch the semi-finals cos I wasn't home from work in time :sad: but I'm looking forward to tonight! It's annoying Ireland is out, but come on, that song, AND the "singers" - pretty awful.

Surprise, surprise, I'm for Spain to win! Seriously though, their song is BRILLIANT!! The girl is an amazing singer; she won their version of X-factor when I was doing my Erasmus in Malaga so she's got a special place in my heart :naughty:

Hi Niamh :bye: ah tearing away lol how are you?

Aw I'm sorry Spain didn't do so well :( and Finland came last!?!! I actually voted for that song! :shocked:

Greece should have done better too!

Stephanie, I LOVED the Iceland song! Glad we gave them 12 points wooo, were you voting :naughty:

I do hope he knows I was joking I'm on your side Wossy!

I know, it's pathetic Just looking for more rubbish to fill the papers. *Taps paper* We can see it's paper, but where's the news!?

Hehe do you think he meant sometimes he feels like "aaaarrggh"?

OH my week has been so boring How has yours been?

He would know I'm sure.

:roftl: Oh Sheree! haha

Ah really? It can't have been that boring now that there is a reason to be excited again.:teehee:

Mine was busy actually, a bday, 2 exams and now I think I'm getting a cold...in May. :boxed: So that's my week.

OMG

I just found these tweets from Russell I totally missed, soo funny

Russell noted the fact he's basically playing himself in his new movie:

Love it so much, don't know why I felt the need to share

:roftl: ??!?!?!?

I haven't been following your convo so I've no idea

But did someone mention Eurovision? looove it! I wasn't able to watch the semi-finals cos I wasn't home from work in time :sad: but I'm looking forward to tonight! It's annoying Ireland is out, but come on, that song, AND the "singers" - pretty awful.

Surprise, surprise, I'm for Spain to win! Seriously though, their song is BRILLIANT!! The girl is an amazing singer; she won their version of X-factor when I was doing my Erasmus in Malaga so she's got a special place in my heart

Hi Niamh!

I missed all the lead up to the Eurovision this year as well.

But my head told me Norway were the winners and so I am very happy.:biggrin2:

I really didn't like anything else.:naughty:

He would know I'm sure.

:roftl: Oh Sheree! haha

Ah really? It can't have been that boring now that there is a reason to be excited again.:teehee:

Mine was busy actually, a bday, 2 exams and now I think I'm getting a cold...in May. :boxed: So that's my week.

I really didn't like anything else.:naughty:

I have 2 exams this week, I class them as boring. :naughty:

Despite the obvious excitement ahead though :teehee:

You didn't like anything else? :shocked: I loved soo many of them!

I have 2 exams this week, I class them as boring. :naughty:

Despite the obvious excitement ahead though :teehee:

You didn't like anything else? :shocked: I loved soo many of them!

Yeah boring as well, but they keep you on your toes...not in a good way though.:naughty:

AHHH! Yeah excitement! Mika Vs Scissor Sisters is on right now. :boing:

Yeah, it's weird. But I didn't take to anything but Norway this year. Even though the standard was higher I just sort of didn't care much for any of them. :naughty:

Yeah boring as well, but they keep you on your toes...not in a good way though.:naughty:

AHHH! Yeah excitement! Mika Vs Scissor Sisters is on right now. :boing:

Yeah, it's weird. But I didn't take to anything but Norway this year. Even though the standard was higher I just sort of didn't care much for any of them. :naughty:

Ooh what's that on? :bleh:

I can't decide on whether or not to download the digital EP! Hmm... and did you see the postage on the actual EP? :shocked: I resent paying for postage :naughty: I wonder can we get it at the gig?

Aaaw! Oh you did miss quite a few at the start didn't you though?

Ooh what's that on? :bleh:

I can't decide on whether or not to download the digital EP! Hmm... and did you see the postage on the actual EP? :shocked: I resent paying for postage :naughty: I wonder can we get it at the gig?

Aaaw! Oh you did miss quite a few at the start didn't you though?

It's on VH1. There's been a lot of Mika on that tonight, they played PdP as well.

Yeah, I want it too. :naughty: The thing is I bought the one with the book so I'm just waiting for that instead. It's expensive though!

You might get one at the gig. If your not bothered about the art book you should just download it. I'm not sure if the download comes with Toy Boy though...

No I thought I missed a lot, but when I watched the run down I actually only missed about 2 acts in the middle before Germany. So I had enough to Know I liked Norway best. :naughty:

I have to log out right now, I have to go.............Bye!! :huglove:

I'll try and come back later, but not sure if it's a good idea with us two. lol

It's on VH1. There's been a lot of Mika on that tonight, they played PdP as well.

Yeah, I want it too. :naughty: The thing is I bought the one with the book so I'm just waiting for that instead. It's expensive though!

You might get one at the gig. If your not bothered about the art book you should just download it. I'm not sure if the download comes with Toy Boy though...

No I thought I missed a lot, but when I watched the run down I actually only missed about 2 acts in the middle before Germany. So I had enough to Know I liked Norway best. :naughty:

I have to log out right now, I have to go.............Bye!! :huglove:

I'll try and come back later, but not sure if it's a good idea with us two. lol

hmm... No I do want the art book though, it sounds really cool and I really liked the little sample! Just figuring out where to buy it :naughty:

No Toy Boy no...

I'm watching a press conference, Alexander is soooo cute :teehee:

Hi Niamh :bye: ah tearing away lol how are you?

Aw I'm sorry Spain didn't do so well :( and Finland came last!?!! I actually voted for that song! :shocked:

Greece should have done better too!

Stephanie, I LOVED the Iceland song! Glad we gave them 12 points wooo, were you voting :naughty:

haha I actually didn't vote at all :blink: I'm glad we gave them 12 too though, isn't her voice amazing??!

haha I actually didn't vote at all :blink: I'm glad we gave them 12 too though, isn't her voice amazing??!

It is indeed, she had a fantastic song too!

I'm glad we gave Estonia points too. I really love that song.

Disappointed we gave nothing to Greece though! :thumbdown: I've fallen for Sakis :blush-anim-cl: and I've found some amazing pics of him let me tell you :das::roftl:

It is indeed, she had a fantastic song too!

I'm glad we gave Estonia points too. I really love that song.

Disappointed we gave nothing to Greece though! :thumbdown: I've fallen for Sakis :blush-anim-cl: and I've found some amazing pics of him let me tell you :das::roftl:

haha and so the stalking begins:naughty:

well I was clearly wrong about Mika coming to Ireland last Friday:sneaky2:

but where is he?!

haha and so the stalking begins:naughty:

well I was clearly wrong about Mika coming to Ireland last Friday:sneaky2:

but where is he?!

Oh God am I that predictable? :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Agh, maybe this friday instead? :naughty: If he did come soon though I don't know if I'd be able to go, I sprained my ankle :thumbdown:

Looks like he's in London atm, according to twitter. Looking for a celeste, whatever that is :naughty:

Oh God am I that predictable? :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Agh, maybe this friday instead? :naughty: If he did come soon though I don't know if I'd be able to go, I sprained my ankle :thumbdown:

Looks like he's in London atm, according to twitter. Looking for a celeste, whatever that is :naughty:

Some sort of instrument it would seem:blink:

poor you, how did u sprain your ankle??:(

Some sort of instrument it would seem:blink:

poor you, how did u sprain your ankle??:(

On the bus, was walking down from the top deck and the bus jerked and I somehow sprained my ankle/foot. It would only happen to me! Actually I think it's the foot, like last time, I don't want to test it though :naughty: I am always spraining my ankles, they are cursed :thumbdown:

On the bus, was walking down from the top deck and the bus jerked and I somehow sprained my ankle/foot. It would only happen to me! Actually I think it's the foot, like last time, I don't want to test it though :naughty: I am always spraining my ankles, they are cursed :thumbdown:

Oh no what a freak accident!! was there anyone there to help u?? I've broken bones and sprained ankles/wrists and I actually think sprains are more painful :(

I'm sure if Mika was to come to Ireland you'd find a way, sprained ankle or not:thumb_yello:

Have u exams at the moment on top of it all?