pinkunicorn123

Oh it's a series?! I thought it was a movie.. haha! I'll definitely check that out so. Been meaning to try surf the channell for ages too, people are always mentioning it!

Oh, it's too sad to even think about! :naughty:

Oh :teehee: haha well it's not so much Russell thinking he's Jesus, it's Aldous Snow :naughty: wait til you hear his "I am Jesus" song (written by Jason Segel did I mention? He also wrote Inside of You, We Gotta do something, all of Aldous' songs!) It was on youtube from the O2 but it has since been removed cos it belongs to the movie people yet :naughty:

But emm.. yes! Haha well Russell has joked once or twice about being Jesus, people have called him Jesus cos of how he looks/dresses sometimes, and he is also 33 which he seems to think reinforces things haha!

haha excellent...I can imagine, when he gets to 34 he'll be like, "I'm older than Jesus" lol

Ooh that's interesting that Jason wrote the songs! That reminds me of a great scene in How I Met Your Mother... I'll post the clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVUekHmY87M

basically Marshall (Jason) and Barney (the most hilarious, crazy character) had a slap bet, and here, Marshall is just rubbing in the fact that he got to wallop Barney lol.....so good! It's such a random scene... :roftl:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha excellent...I can imagine, when he gets to 34 he'll be like, "I'm older than Jesus" lol

Ooh that's interesting that Jason wrote the songs! That reminds me of a great scene in How I Met Your Mother... I'll post the clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVUekHmY87M

basically Marshall (Jason) and Barney (the most hilarious, crazy character) had a slap bet, and here, Marshall is just rubbing in the fact that he got to wallop Barney lol.....so good! It's such a random scene... :roftl:

Haha, he'll have one over on Jesus then, which as far as he's concerned will make him the new Jesus! :naughty:

Haha that was very random indeed :naughty: Love the way he just runs over to the piano and starts playing a song :roftl: Wonder if Jason wrote that one too, he really is very musically talented! He wrote another one for FSM as well, which he performs in it, and those songs he's written for Aldous Snow are genuinely good pop songs! :naughty: Have you heard Inside of you? :lmao:

Haha, he'll have one over on Jesus then, which as far as he's concerned will make him the new Jesus! :naughty:

Haha that was very random indeed :naughty: Love the way he just runs over to the piano and starts playing a song :roftl: Wonder if Jason wrote that one too, he really is very musically talented! He wrote another one for FSM as well, which he performs in it, and those songs he's written for Aldous Snow are genuinely good pop songs! :naughty: Have you heard Inside of you? :lmao:

yeah it's great isn't it?! lol. You should start watching it, Barney especially is hilarious.

Okay I'm listening to that song now...it is seriously a great song!!! wow. He could totally be a songwriter for a record label!!!!!!

Ok I'm off to bed - night night!!

yeah it's great isn't it?! lol. You should start watching it, Barney especially is hilarious.

Okay I'm listening to that song now...it is seriously a great song!!! wow. He could totally be a songwriter for a record label!!!!!!

Ok I'm off to bed - night night!!

Haha I know he really could! I mean these songs for Aldous are essentially just silly little dittys but like the melody and that is really good! He could write some really good songs, and I'm sure he has!

WHEN ARE WE GETTING TOUR DATES AAAAAGH!!1 I need something to look forward to... :sad:

This video has been brought to my attention and thought I'd show it to you guys :teehee:

Aldous Snow singing I am Jesus at the O2!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf3xslUQzlE

Unfortunately it's only a short clip and you don't get to hear the chorus where he sings "Jeeesuuus! I am Jeeessusss" :naughty: But oh well..

"I think it's quite apparent from my physical appearance, who I am"

:mf_lustslow:

Yeah a one day ticket would be ideal, there's no way I'm camping.

AAGH I so meant to buy myself a scratchcard or something on my bday, just cos it would be lucky, and I forgot -.- I bought one then a week later and it was no good -.- there's still hope for you though Debbie your birthday is yet to come!!

I'd so love to be going to see Oasis this summer too, but alas, no money, and tickets are sold out so that makes it quite a bit harder to go

oh yeah scratchcards are nice lil birthday treats! I never think of them either.

AHH! I keep forgetting my bday this year...19 is a big number:shocked: I kind of don't think I'm ready for it this year...not yet, the year was too fast!

Oh nice. I'm no Oasis fan though, so I've no idea..you could try Get me in though. It's a place that sells tix far more expensive than they should be after the show is sold out...

WHEN ARE WE GETTING TOUR DATES AAAAAGH!!1 I need something to look forward to...

Didn't he say last week that tour dates and new website are this week??

I'm hoping that's actually this week now, how exciting!:mf_lustslow:

I really hope I won't be stuck in college when dates are announced though, that'd be sad.:boxed:

This video has been brought to my attention and thought I'd show it to you guys

Aldous Snow singing I am Jesus at the O2!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf3xslUQzlE

Unfortunately it's only a short clip and you don't get to hear the chorus where he sings "Jeeesuuus! I am Jeeessusss" But oh well..

"I think it's quite apparent from my physical appearance, who I am"

:mf_lustslow:

It still is so odd to see Russell sing, or sorry Aldous:teehee:

You know when you just associate him with stand up and such. It must have been so exciting to be there!:aah:

Hi all!!! I've only quoted Sheree somehow.:teehee:

oh yeah scratchcards are nice lil birthday treats! I never think of them either.

AHH! I keep forgetting my bday this year...19 is a big number I kind of don't think I'm ready for it this year...not yet, the year was too fast!

Oh nice. I'm no Oasis fan though, so I've no idea..you could try Get me in though. It's a place that sells tix far more expensive than they should be after the show is sold out...

Didn't he say last week that tour dates and new website are this week??

I'm hoping that's actually this week now, how exciting!

I really hope I won't be stuck in college when dates are announced though, that'd be sad.

It still is so odd to see Russell sing, or sorry Aldous

You know when you just associate him with stand up and such. It must have been so exciting to be there!

Hi all!!! I've only quoted Sheree somehow.

Aah I know me too! I'm not ready to be 19... even though I already am :boxed: I wish I could go back to this time last year, I'd have done a lot of things differently..

Mehh I'll live without seeing Oasis :naughty: but it would have been nice!

Yeah I think he did say that, was it definite though? Can't remember... bet it has something to do with this announcement coming out tomorrow though! OMG how exciting :teehee: You'll prob be in college then though won't you? I'll keep you updated through text anyway :wink2:

Haha when Russell is playing Aldous Snow now I actually only see Aldous, cos I have fallen in love with that character :naughty: so I'm pretty well used to seeing him sing and perform :wub2:

An announcement tomorrow-maybe he's coming to see us??!! Let's be hopeful anyway!!

Think he's definitely coming to see us! Wonder what this is gonna be tomorrow though, there's a good chance it could well be tour dates.. But who knows! Maybe that would be too predictable and he's totally gonna suprise us! :naughty:

Oh God

There's so many good acts at Oxegen this year :tears:

Kings of Leon

The Killers

Blur

Razorlight

Keane

Jane's addiction

Yeah yeah yeahs

Lady Gaga

Doves

Katy Perry

Pete Doherty

James Morrison

Mogwai

:tears:

Here's the full list: http://www.oxegen.ie/2009/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51:line-up&catid=41:line-up-2009&Itemid=174

If by any chance Mika is added to that list, we have to be there!! Tickets are still available!

Day ticket: 99.50

3 day ticket only: 199.50

3 day camping: 224.50

EDIT: and Calvin bloody Harris! *sulks*

Edited by Shaza!

Aah I know me too! I'm not ready to be 19... even though I already am I wish I could go back to this time last year, I'd have done a lot of things differently..

Mehh I'll live without seeing Oasis but it would have been nice!

Yeah I think he did say that, was it definite though? Can't remember... bet it has something to do with this announcement coming out tomorrow though! OMG how exciting You'll prob be in college then though won't you? I'll keep you updated through text anyway

Haha when Russell is playing Aldous Snow now I actually only see Aldous, cos I have fallen in love with that character so I'm pretty well used to seeing him sing and perform

Don't regret things, it's not fun. You just get all down if you do that.

I'm fairly happy with this year actually. But it went wayyy too fast!

Ah ok, no Oasis then.:naughty:

Can't believe I only now saw the announcment.:naughty: If it wasn't for your text I'm sure I would have fallen in to bed almost dead with tiredness. So glad you texted now though. This was surely a night I'd have given this place a miss and all.

And I'm finally finished now, so it's all good, I can be online all day tommorrow if I have to be! :teehee: woohoo, I feel like it's all perfect timing or something.:naughty: It's really nice of you to think of texts though.:wub2:

Who will be online at 12pm tommorrow??? I hope we all will be!

Ah, Sheree and Aldous sitting in a tree....Etc etc. Ha, that was very primary school of me.:teehee:

I'm actually getting shivers just thinking about it!! We've waited so long for this!!!!

:mf_lustslow: I love secrets!!!... Can't wait to find out what this is!

hey ladies..... how are ye?

can't stay....wrecked! (as in tired, not as in drunk, haha!) I've another friend here for a week and I just got in from work so I'm ready to crash... AND I prob won't be here for the announcement tomorrow... :tears:

But I don't think it's going to be anything about gigs...I mean, the post only mentions the new website... :blink: but maybe that's all they can say... I dunno. Anyway, I guess whatever happens I'll have to find out about it later!

Ok, night night!

xxx

can't stay....wrecked! (as in tired, not as in drunk, haha!) I've another friend here for a week and I just got in from work so I'm ready to crash... AND I prob won't be here for the announcement tomorrow... :tears:

But I don't think it's going to be anything about gigs...I mean, the post only mentions the new website... :blink: but maybe that's all they can say... I dunno. Anyway, I guess whatever happens I'll have to find out about it later!

Ok, night night!

xxx

Ah no, so you won't be here then?

Want us to text you? :naughty: I know you're in Portugal, but it could work. :wink2:

Can you see the new website? It's there, very black (it's already straining my eyes now that I think of it):naughty: but looks generally very nice imo. :wub2:

----

Anyone have any idea's for a screen name on this new place, or shall I remain "tauruslady"? :naughty:

Want us to text you? :naughty: I know you're in Portugal, but it could work. :wink2:

Can you see the new website? It's there, very black (it's already straining my eyes now that I think of it):naughty: but looks generally very nice imo. :wub2:

----

Anyone have any idea's for a screen name on this new place, or shall I remain "tauruslady"? :naughty:

I think I'll be out sightseeing wit my friend..... that'd be great if you could text me!! I'll send you my Portuguese number. :huglove:

No, I can't see it! It's the same old one for me!

Hmm...up to you...I think it's easier if people keep the same names :naughty:

Don't regret things, it's not fun. You just get all down if you do that.

I'm fairly happy with this year actually. But it went wayyy too fast!

Ah ok, no Oasis then.

Can't believe I only now saw the announcment.:naughty: If it wasn't for your text I'm sure I would have fallen in to bed almost dead with tiredness. So glad you texted now though. This was surely a night I'd have given this place a miss and all.

And I'm finally finished now, so it's all good, I can be online all day tommorrow if I have to be! woohoo, I feel like it's all perfect timing or something. It's really nice of you to think of texts though.

Who will be online at 12pm tommorrow??? I hope we all will be!

Ah, Sheree and Aldous sitting in a tree....Etc etc. Ha, that was very primary school of me.

I love secrets!!!... Can't wait to find out what this is!

You're welcome, I couldn't have you missing it!

I will be online :punk: Probably like all day :naughty:

Omg, that me and Aldous sitting in a tree made me do a major :teehee:!

That Line up is really good!

Imagine if all those acts were on in one day?!?!?

If Mika adds himself as well, it's so so tempting...

money is the problem though..

NEW WEBSITE http://www.mikasounds.com

There is a page on the Oxegen site that says who's playing and on what day, Sunday looks really good! MIKA IF YOU'RE GONNA DO OXEGEN DO US A FAVOUR AND GET IN ON SUNDAY! :naughty:

I knooow, if only we had the moolah! Though I suppose I could manage 99euro, and it would be a really great day if we all could go! But then there's travel expenses and all on top of that...

Oh! I haven't seen this yet! :mf_lustslow:

can't stay....wrecked! (as in tired, not as in drunk, haha!) I've another friend here for a week and I just got in from work so I'm ready to crash... AND I prob won't be here for the announcement tomorrow...

But I don't think it's going to be anything about gigs...I mean, the post only mentions the new website... but maybe that's all they can say... I dunno. Anyway, I guess whatever happens I'll have to find out about it later!

Ok, night night!

xxx

Niamh!

Nooo, can you really not be here tomorrow? :sad:

Do you mean the secret post? I didn't see anything on it about the new website...

I think I'll be out sightseeing wit my friend..... that'd be great if you could text me!! I'll send you my Portuguese number. :huglove:

Ah, well have fun! You probably have perfect weather there for it now too. :wub2:

It's not very Springy/Summery here right now at all. :boxed:

hmm, You'll probably see it eventually. :wink2: I wonder why not everyone can see it though...

yeah, and I also have no idea what else I'd use, so it'll be the same. I'm tired but will probably go and register tonight... :doh:

Niamh!

Nooo, can you really not be here tomorrow? :sad:

Do you mean the secret post? I didn't see anything on it about the new website...

I still can't see this blooming new website everyone's talking about!!

Debbie has kindly offered to text me so I won't die of anticipation :naughty:

Ah, well have fun! You probably have perfect weather there for it now too. :wub2:

It's not very Springy/Summery here right now at all. :boxed:

hmm, You'll probably see it eventually. :wink2: I wonder why not everyone can see it though...

yeah, and I also have no idea what else I'd use, so it'll be the same. I'm tired but will probably go and register tonight... :doh:

yeah I heard the weather is bad there again.... sowwy..... hopefully it'll improve soon!

I don't get it...changing server or sth?

Want us to text you? I know you're in Portugal, but it could work. :wink2:

Can you see the new website? It's there, very black (it's already straining my eyes now that I think of it):naughty: but looks generally very nice imo.

----

The new website reminds me of that outfit he wore once with the purple skinnies and the black tshirt :bleh:

Oh cool, that'll work so, yaaay! I'd have felt bad if there were gigs announced and we wouldn't know if you could make the dates, but this should be fine so :D

Oh I remember when Russell's new website was just up, some people still only saw the old one so it's normal, but hopefully you'll be able to see the new one soon!

The new website reminds me of that outfit he wore once with the purple skinnies and the black tshirt :bleh:

Oh cool, that'll work so, yaaay! I'd have felt bad if there were gigs announced and we wouldn't know if you could make the dates, but this should be fine so :D

Oh I remember when Russell's new website was just up, some people still only saw the old one so it's normal, but hopefully you'll be able to see the new one soon!

:blush-anim-cl:

yeah hopefully soon! XD

Ok, I really am going now, lol

night night

xxx

You're welcome, I couldn't have you missing it!

I will be online Probably like all day

Omg, that me and Aldous sitting in a tree made me do a major!

There is a page on the Oxegen site that says who's playing and on what day, Sunday looks really good! MIKA IF YOU'RE GONNA DO OXEGEN DO US A FAVOUR AND GET IN ON SUNDAY!

I knooow, if only we had the moolah! Though I suppose I could manage 99euro, and it would be a really great day if we all could go! But then there's travel expenses and all on top of that...

Oh! I haven't seen this yet!

A major?!:roftl: Sorry, I've never heard that before.

Yeah, I mean if he was added to an already really good line up, it would almost be a crime not to go. :aah:

Yeah, 99 isn't bad really. I think I'm just thinking in all the extras in my head, and that makes it seem a lot worse.

Though considering everything that's lined up, it's not so bad...

:teehee:

I still can't see this blooming new website everyone's talking about!!

Debbie has kindly offered to text me so I won't die of anticipation :naughty:

yeah I heard the weather is bad there again.... sowwy..... hopefully it'll improve soon!

I don't get it...changing server or sth?

You won't die Niamh, we'll feed your addiction, we're all in this together. :huglove: lol

I dunno...weird though..

Is it stupid of me to open an energy drink now? I got it free in college, and put it in the freezer...though now it is a block of ice.

ha, I'll let it thaw a bit then drink it. I'll never get to sleep if I do though, all this excitement/tiredness and eyestrain topped off with caffine will be funny though.:roftl:

A major?! Sorry, I've never heard that before.

Yeah, I mean if he was added to an already really good line up, it would almost be a crime not to go.

Yeah, 99 isn't bad really. I think I'm just thinking in all the extras in my head, and that makes it seem a lot worse.

Though considering everything that's lined up, it's not so bad...

You won't die Niamh, we'll feed your addiction, we're all in this together. lol

I dunno...weird though..

Is it stupid of me to open an energy drink now? I got it free in college, and put it in the freezer...though now it is a block of ice.

ha, I'll let it thaw a bit then drink it. I'll never get to sleep if I do though, all this excitement/tiredness and eyestrain topped off with caffine will be funny though.

:lmfao: I meant like it made me go :teehee:, like a lot, haha, does that make sense? :aah: I quite like that expression now though, it sounds quite dirty xD

I don't know why I'm getting excited, I don't know whether or not I want him to do Oxegen, like I DO! But then I'll have to go and it will be expensive :naughty:

Lmao, you're so delightfully random :roftl: Yeah don't drink it now while it's a block of ice :naughty: That would be difficult. Maybe save it for tomorrow and have it at like 11:45, you never know you might need extra energy for whatever the announcement entails... :naughty:

I meant like it made me go, like a lot, haha, does that make sense? I quite like that expression now though, it sounds quite dirty xD

I don't know why I'm getting excited, I don't know whether or not I want him to do Oxegen, like I DO! But then I'll have to go and it will be expensive

Lmao, you're so delightfully random Yeah don't drink it now while it's a block of ice That would be difficult. Maybe save it for tomorrow and have it at like 11:45, you never know you might need extra energy for whatever the announcement entails...

It did sound dirty!:roftl: I thought it might have been and all.:teehee:

yeah, I'm not going to get excited about Oxegen...unless I have a reason to. It'd be a let down building up excitement for nothing..

The new website is here! Still wish everything didn't happen all at once. I even brought my laptop in the car trying to get my work done at 9pm. Then finished at 10pm, then came here, and since about 4pm I've not even had a good...heavy blink to releave my eyes.:naughty:

:naughty: ha, It's a bit annoying though, because it really is like a blockn of ice and I'm really thirsty now..When I shake it a bit it shuffles instead of...of spritzing around the place you know?!:roftl:

It's called "burn" like a newer more intense Red Bull, or a rip off, I'm not sure.

woah, I need to shut up.