pinkunicorn123

I finally had a chance to reply here, I've never had to be on MFC so much and not post.:naughty: There is way too much PMing about this gig and stressy things.

But it feels like Summer is finally here!!:biggrin2:

Niamh I listening to that link you posted, that's a great song! I also never heard of him, but I really liked that.

The begginning was funny though, because I was thinking it was a lil gay and then he said that!:naughty:

How are you all? I hope you can make it to the MFC party, but that's all in the Operation Shamrock thread anyway.

I know it's awful but I can't help these kind of things coming into my head

I had yet another Mika dream last night where are all of these coming from all of a sudden?

Debbie, you were in this! I think probably cos I was thinking aout London last night! but your mum and sister were there too, even though I've never met them or have any idea what they look like

Anyway this was so funny, he'd organised a sort of fun house for mfcers! :roftl: and we were all to meet at my house first and go from there! So I was there, and Mika and a few others arrived early so we just hung around abit on the hill that leads up to my house, and... he started picking weeds!? we don't even have weeds on the hill haha! So anyway, next thing I remember being at the fun house place and lots of others being there too, also this was all organised to take place in the small hours in the morning, and I remember Mika saying we'll have Naan bread for breakfast! wtf?! anyway so, I remember going into the fun house, and I think it was like a challenge to get through all the stages too. I know I did a few rounds but I just remember the one where I was kicked out, I had to answer a question and I remember the answer was 2, but I didn't know what to do with the answer?! and then a voice spoke up and said I had to leave the fun house cos I failed that challenge so anyway I remember leaving, and I met you Debbie and your mom and sister in the common room area, and you said you didn't get past that challenge either lol! and that's about all I remember. There was also something about Awear but I don't remember exactly what! Such a strange dream though haha!

:lmfao:

That's so weird how my family were in your dream and you never met them! lol

The part about him picking weeds is hilarious!

The whole things is so odd though, what is going on in your head?!?!:roftl:

Naan bread??!?! :lmfao:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Niamh I listening to that link you posted, that's a great song! I also never heard of him, but I really liked that.

The begginning was funny though, because I was thinking it was a lil gay and then he said that!:naughty:

How are you all? I hope you can make it to the MFC party, but that's all in the Operation Shamrock thread anyway.

hehe glad you liked it, I think he's brilliant!!

Awh I so wish I could meet up with ye this week!!!

Do ye think the new date will be an Irish date? I hope it's this week coz I'm moving home next Monday!!!

Although let's be realistic, it's hardly Ireland is it? Or is it?

HELP!!!! :dunno:

hmmm...I wouldn't bet on it....I DO reckon it's a secret gig that'll take place soon, like Thurs or Fri, but I do believe them when they said it's not Dublin.... I think :naughty:

Sorry, that doesn't help much....but at least we only have to wait until tomorrow...

hehe glad you liked it, I think he's brilliant!!

Awh I so wish I could meet up with ye this week!!!

hmmm...I wouldn't bet on it....I DO reckon it's a secret gig that'll take place soon, like Thurs or Fri, but I do believe them when they said it's not Dublin.... I think :naughty:

Sorry, that doesn't help much....but at least we only have to wait until tomorrow...

Maybe they're just trying to throw us off the scent?? Imagine if it was on this weekend!! I have a big event I have to work at though so I could be in trouble for it :( there's always ways and means...yet again I'm being over optimistic!!:teehee:

Maybe they're just trying to throw us off the scent?? Imagine if it was on this weekend!! I have a big event I have to work at though so I could be in trouble for it :( there's always ways and means...yet again I'm being over optimistic!!:teehee:

I know.. I was thinking, if it's a secret gig, then obviously they're not going to say "yes, ye figured it out, it's in Dublin" :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

But I'm trying not to surmise any more about it until we know for sure...but I will be disappointed if it's another gig in a place he already has one on...

I know.. I was thinking, if it's a secret gig, then obviously they're not going to say "yes, ye figured it out, it's in Dublin" :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

But I'm trying not to surmise any more about it until we know for sure...but I will be disappointed if it's another gig in a place he already has one on...

That would seriously suck, and I wouldn't be surprised. Love the man to bits and all but he does have a habit of letting us Irishers down it would seem:sneaky2:

Can't wait to find out now, wonder what time they'll tell us?!:roftl:

That would seriously suck, and I wouldn't be surprised. Love the man to bits and all but he does have a habit of letting us Irishers down it would seem:sneaky2:

Can't wait to find out now, wonder what time they'll tell us?!:roftl:

Yeah, but I trust he'll go to Ireland when he's touring with the new album.

I know, I imagine it'll be around midday again, but either way I hope it's before 3pm cos I'll have to go to work then!

Yeah, but I trust he'll go to Ireland when he's touring with the new album.

I know, I imagine it'll be around midday again, but either way I hope it's before 3pm cos I'll have to go to work then!

Well if it hasn't been announced by then I could text you or something:thumb_yello:

I'll be on here all day anyway, although knowing our luck it won't be anything that'll effect us :( or will it?? :) hmmm..I wonder if I rang around loads of venues in Dublin would they let me know if he was coming??! I don't sound desperate do I?!:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Well if it hasn't been announced by then I could text you or something:thumb_yello:

I'll be on here all day anyway, although knowing our luck it won't be anything that'll effect us :( or will it?? :) hmmm..I wonder if I rang around loads of venues in Dublin would they let me know if he was coming??! I don't sound desperate do I?!:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Awh thanks :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah I don't know....hmm...well, I doubt they would say anything..unless you happen to know some manager or something, I don't think they'd tell anyone..

24hours and all this will be put to rest :naughty:

Awh thanks :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah I don't know....hmm...well, I doubt they would say anything..unless you happen to know some manager or something, I don't think they'd tell anyone..

24hours and all this will be put to rest :naughty:

But the question is, will we be doing this? :woot_jump:

Or this :crybaby:

Where would like a gig to be for you to be able to go??

Would you make Dublin if it was here?

But the question is, will we be doing this? :woot_jump:

Or this :crybaby:

Where would like a gig to be for you to be able to go??

Would you make Dublin if it was here?

that is the question.......I don't want to hope that it'll be one that I can go to, cos I don't want to be disappointed...

Well, it'd depend on the day...though at this stage Dublin is probably not feasible for me, I reckon flights would be expensive. I don't hold any hope of him doing it in Portugal, so my top choice is Madrid....but again, it'd depend on what day it's on....oh, so many "if"s!!

Well then I hope for you that it's a Madrid gig :thumb_yello:

if it's not Ireland that is :teehee:

hehe thanks :blush-anim-cl:

and sure IF he did it in Dublin on a weekend, maybe I COULD manage it... after all, it'll probably be aaages before I can see him again...

Maybe that was a ploy.....:blink:

Ya okay I know he isn't coming :(

I want my code though:sneaky2:

That thought did cross my mind but I said look, don't do this to yourself :naughty: I'm sure it's not Dublin.

What code??

The code we're supposed to get today if we ordered the ep!! although is the ep not coming out 'til the 8th June now? Coz if that's the case then we prob won't get the code 'til then either..I think the code gives u the option of choosing the ep or a special gift...not really sure what's going on :dunno:

The code we're supposed to get today if we ordered the ep!! although is the ep not coming out 'til the 8th June now? Coz if that's the case then we prob won't get the code 'til then either..I think the code gives u the option of choosing the ep or a special gift...not really sure what's going on :dunno:

Oooh, right. I haven't ordered it yet. I don't know what I'm doing really, but oooh I like the sound of a special gift!!

Oooh, right. I haven't ordered it yet. I don't know what I'm doing really, but oooh I like the sound of a special gift!!

But what if we have to choose between the ep and the gift?! That's not fair:sneaky2:

bah I'm sick of this waiting around for something to happen:aah:

But what if we have to choose between the ep and the gift?! That's not fair:sneaky2:

bah I'm sick of this waiting around for something to happen:aah:

This gift business sounds quite unusual xD will it be a Mika related gift?

This gift business sounds quite unusual xD will it be a Mika related gift?

The product(‘s) you have purchased can be redeemed for a personal gift from MIKA. We will email you on May 25th with a unique code and full instructions.

For more information keep checking back to http://www.mikasounds.com

That's what it says:wub2::wub2::wub2:

The product(‘s) you have purchased can be redeemed for a personal gift from MIKA. We will email you on May 25th with a unique code and full instructions.

For more information keep checking back to http://www.mikasounds.com

That's what it says:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Sounds like it might be an autograph! But a pricey one :boxed:

Hmm... I suppose I should order this!

What's the deal with these codes? Why do ye need them?

I'm gonna get my ep at the gig I think. Saves 5 euro on postage and I can wait. But I wonder can I still get this personal gift once it's been revealed if I want one? :bleh: