pinkunicorn123

Girls!! How active is this thread tonight?! I've had a few cocktails :naughty: but I couldn't stay away...now all ur chat about amsterdam makes me wana go.........

Who wants to fill me in on date, prices, if tickets are on sale...etc

?????????????????????????????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

really?! :lmao: oh Russell, he has to get all he can out of this Ray Darcy piracy:naughty:

at the start of the show he decided he'd start saying things that would annoy Irish people (jokingly) like thinking of Ireland as part of the UK, cos as Ray keeps copying him, he'd say the same thing on his show and the listeners would get annoyed and that would be Russ' revenge :lmfao: he started talking about Irish prostitute nuns then! :shocked::roftl::naughty:

OMG i do remember now, I think u were saying that I would run out of battery before we got into gig but I said I had just bought new ones, wasnt that just before the ice men came along to deliver the ice? I am gonna look through photos see if i caught u in the background :wink2:

yeah!! it was around about the time of the ICEMAN!!(sounds like a superhero):naughty:

yeah, you might have one of my sister, she's blonde, had a black coat I think. I remember she was ducking from your pics:naughty:

Girls!! How active is this thread tonight?! I've had a few cocktails :naughty: but I couldn't stay away...now all ur chat about amsterdam makes me wana go.........

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amsterdam on July 8th, tickets are on sale and I believe they are 38 euros!

It would be so cool if u can come, have found out I actually met tauruslady at the gig when i was being the fanarazzi!! how cool is that?

Btw, Tauruslady, I have found u in a pic I think, will post in a min!!

Amsterdam on July 8th, tickets are on sale and I believe they are 38 euros!

It would be so cool if u can come, have found out I actually met tauruslady at the gig when i was being the fanarazzi!! how cool is that?

Btw, Tauruslady, I have found u in a pic I think, will post in a min!!

hahahaaha

thanks for the info...

damn, it'd be amazing!!!! hmmmm *seriously considers*

tty in a bit girls ok xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yey!!you're back, enjoying your party?

right, well it's on the 8th of July, in Amsterdam, eh, I think there's a meet up in Leeds airport in England because the flight to Amsterdam is cheaper there. I don't know how I'm getting there yet though.

It's €36 for the gig apparantly, and the flights should be really chep! like €5 or so over and €5 back or something!

consider it.....:wink2:

at the start of the show he decided he'd start saying things that would annoy Irish people (jokingly) like thinking of Ireland as part of the UK, cos as Ray keeps copying him, he'd say the same thing on his show and the listeners would get annoyed and that would be Russ' revenge :lmfao: he started talking about Irish prostitute nuns then! :shocked::roftl::naughty:

ha!!!! that is the best way to annoy the Irish, Ireland, UK (:naughty:)

prostitiute nuns!!!!!!!!:lmfao: good one!!!!!:thumb_yello:

can't wait to hear the outcome!

I wish I'd be allowed to go with ye, yer parents are so cool to let ye!

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease come!! really! I just straight out asked what they thought, and my Mam thought it would be a good lesson in independance:lmao: my Dad doesn't know yet though:blink: but he's usually all for this kind of thing.

We're nice people, you will be well looked after:wink2:

yeah!! it was around about the time of the ICEMAN!!(sounds like a superhero):naughty:

yeah, you might have one of my sister, she's blonde, had a black coat I think. I remember she was ducking from your pics:naughty:

Omg I remember her too! she is in the edge of this pic as well :naughty: ha she didnt escape plus i have her in a few other pics!! lol! photobucket taking a whil so pic will be here in a min lol!!

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease come!! really! I just straight out asked what they thought, and my Mam thought it would be a good lesson in independance:lmao: my Dad doesn't know yet though:blink: but he's usually all for this kind of thing.

My Dad would never let me :no:

At least you have already met some of the MFCers and your parents went too, but I know there's no way my Dad would allow me to go to Amsterdam with some people I met online, he's stopped me doing better things...

I never actually asked my parents but I am 19 and at uni they dont know what I am doing but I am going with ppl so if they have a problem with it then oh well! they let me do most things now cos they know they cant really stop me, lol!

U should so come it will be a laugh.

Btw, taurus is ur sis on mfc?

My Dad would never let me :no:

At least you have already met some of the MFCers and your parents went too, but I know there's no way my Dad would allow me to go to Amsterdam with some people I met online, he's stopped me doing better things...

awwwwwwwwwwwww:tears: I know it is a bit much to ask for...but..but..but:tears:

I really hope you get to come someday, even if it's years from now, it'll be so worth it when you do go, all of us together!:huglove:

I never actually asked my parents but I am 19 and at uni they dont know what I am doing but I am going with ppl so if they have a problem with it then oh well! they let me do most things now cos they know they cant really stop me, lol!

U should so come it will be a laugh.

Btw, taurus is ur sis on mfc?

lol, yeah, your parents don't have to know(joke! mine would be so worried if I never told them!) and then I'd feel really guilty, cos I really like my parents.:wub2:

no, she isn't on the MFC, she's not even much of a fan!:naughty: I mean she likes his music, but she really just went to keep me company. She's only 15 though, so she definitly won't be going to Amsterdam!:naughty:

oh,btw, you can just call me Debbie:wink2:

ok here they are...

142.jpg

115-1.jpg

104.jpg

It is so cool, I would not have met u or wolfs cry if i wasnt paparazzi for the day I should remember to continue that at the gigs!

You are in the background of these arent u? I remember u and ur sis now! Thats so cool!!!

P.s I love your bag taurus, so nice!

Also of course I got niamh as well, yay!!! :wink2:

lol, yeah, your parents don't have to know(joke! mine would be so worried if I never told them!) and then I'd feel really guilty, cos I really like my parents.:wub2:

no, she isn't on the MFC, she's not even much of a fan!:naughty: I mean she likes his music, but she really just went to keep me company. She's only 15 though, so she definitly won't be going to Amsterdam!:naughty:

oh,btw, you can just call me Debbie:wink2:

No I will be at home then so I will tell them but I will tell them after everything is booked :wink2: Soz didnt know your name, mine is Liz!!

awwwwwwwwwwwww:tears: I know it is a bit much to ask for...but..but..but:tears:

I really hope you get to come someday, even if it's years from now, it'll be so worth it when you do go, all of us together!:huglove:

aw thanks :huglove:

I wouldn't even want to ask, I asked him a few months ago about going working in France with a friend this summer, he was totally against it :thumbdown: It's mad! and not fair on me... but I don't know if I have told you that I'm an only child, so I guess that has something to do with it!

woohhoooo!!!!!!!!:D I remember all of this really well now!!:D

and BeeGirl!! I remember her!:D

ha, that last one I was still putting in my contacts!!!!!!!:lmao: Oh that was a memory!:lmao:

thanx for the pics!

Omg I remember u even more now cos I remember me, bee girl and her mum were saying we hope ur contacts didnt fall on the floor as it cld be quite painful!! yeah i met bee girl on the hammersmith gig an we got along really quickly and hung out for the other two gigs in the queue espesh as we were staying quite close to her!

aw thanks :huglove:

I wouldn't even want to ask, I asked him a few months ago about going working in France with a friend this summer, he was totally against it :thumbdown: It's mad! and not fair on me... but I don't know if I have told you that I'm an only child, so I guess that has something to do with it!

awwww:tears:

oh I do remember you said you were an only child before, yeah maybe thats it. but never give up hope!:)

someday could be anyday:thumb_yello:

Omg I remember u even more now cos I remember me, bee girl and her mum were saying we hope ur contacts didnt fall on the floor as it cld be quite painful!! yeah i met bee girl on the hammersmith gig an we got along really quickly and hung out for the other two gigs in the queue espesh as we were staying quite close to her!

oh yeah!! I remember a lot of people were amused with my finicky contacts:lmao:

really!?!?! I thought you and Beegirl knew each other really well or something, ye seemed like ye knew each other all your lives!:D

yay!! can't wait to meet you again now!