pinkunicorn123

Woo! aw that's brilliant you made it over safe and sound! :thumb_yello: Good luck starting work tomorrow!

lol yeah :naughty: I'm delighted it's kicked off again! :D

haha it's the same as always really! it was raining for a little while today lol, I had to get a new umbrella :naughty: It is reeeaaallly cold tonight though! I was outside for a while and it actually felt like my hands got frostbite :shocked: they felt really sore and got really hot when I went inside again :boxed:

oh wow! i wish i could buy/use umbrella's they're so pretty! but they're pretty much useless over here.. it's actually quite sunny and warm atm!:blink:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow! i wish i could buy/use umbrella's they're so pretty! but they're pretty much useless over here.. it's actually quite sunny and warm atm!:blink:

aaw hehe, the rain looks nice from the inside but when you're outside in it and you don't have a jacket and the wind it blowing your umbrella inside out..:thumbdown::naughty:

Sure you could start a trend! :mf_lustslow: It doesn't have to be raining to have an umbrella up :naughty: only don't put them up when you're inside cos it's a superstition that if you do you won't grow any taller :shocked::naughty:

Niamh! :huglove:

I'm good thanks! But here tell us how are you?!? How've your first few days in Madrid been like?!

hey!!! All good here, I started work today and it went really well, the teachers I'm working with are lovely :wink2: and the kids are sweet. Though I'm wrecked cos I'm stayin with a friend who lives aaaaages away from the school I work at, so I had to get the metro at 7.30 this morning, and same again tomrrow!!

I'm also not having much luck with finding a flat...not fun!! Guess all I can do is keep looking!!

Oh well.....

Any news there? :thumb_yello:

Niamh! :huglove:

I'm good thanks! But here tell us how are you?!? How've your first few days in Madrid been like?!

hey!!! All good here, I started work today and it went really well, the teachers I'm working with are lovely :wink2: and the kids are sweet. Though I'm wrecked cos I'm stayin with a friend who lives aaaaages away from the school I work at, so I had to get the metro at 7.30 this morning, and same again tomrrow!!

I'm also not having much luck with finding a flat...not fun!! Guess all I can do is keep looking!!

Oh well.....

Oh well.....

Ah that's great!! :thumb_yello: what ages are you teaching??

What do they call you, Senorita? :mf_lustslow::bleh: (I do hope that's Spanish!!:roftl: )

Oh well I'm sure there's a flat out there for you somewhere, just keep looking I guess!

Nah I don't think there's any news here, same ole same ole lol!

just had to come here of course to say: 500!!! whoop!!!

How is everyone here??????

Heyy! Congratulationzzz :punk:

In Madrid:mf_lustslow: That's GREAT! How's everything over there?

aaw hehe, the rain looks nice from the inside but when you're outside in it and you don't have a jacket and the wind it blowing your umbrella inside out..

Sure you could start a trend! It doesn't have to be raining to have an umbrella up only don't put them up when you're inside cos it's a superstition that if you do you won't grow any taller

hahaha yeah you do have a point:bleh:

hmm.. could do!:naughty: it would be cool once people start doing it and i stop looking like a complete idiot:mf_rosetinted: some people actually use umbrellas to avoid the sun so that could be a starting point:wink2:

:shocked:

i actually DO! i love tall people (hint hint - Mika)..

Ah that's great!! what ages are you teaching??

What do they call you, Senorita? (I do hope that's Spanish!!:roftl: )

Oh well I'm sure there's a flat out there for you somewhere, just keep looking I guess!

Nah I don't think there's any news here, same ole same ole lol!

lol yes that is Spanish but no they just call me "Neef" hahaha They're 5-8 years...they're sweet but I couldn't do it as a career!! :wink2:

How's college going??

Heyy! Congratulationzzz :punk:

In Madrid:mf_lustslow: That's GREAT! How's everything over there?

Everything's good, no rain :roftl: :roftl: but it is quite windy! I love being in Spain :blush-anim-cl:

How are you???

hahaha yeah you do have a point

hmm.. could do! it would be cool once people start doing it and i stop looking like a complete idiotsome people actually use umbrellas to avoid the sun so that could be a starting point

i actually DO! i love tall people (hint hint - Mika)..

well there you go! you never need an excuse to put an umbrella up again! :mf_lustslow:

lol yes that is Spanish but no they just call me "Neef" hahaha They're 5-8 years...they're sweet but I couldn't do it as a career!!

How's college going??

aaw Neef, pretty close! :naughty: are they difficult to understand at all cos I know children of that age don't always speak very clearly :naughty:

ohh college is pretty sucky at the mo :thumbdown: sooo much work and tests going on at the mo, I want holidays!! but sure that's college I suppose!

How are all the lovely Spanish guys? lol :bleh: there are a lot of Spanish in college and they are all, and I mean all, just stunning! :mf_lustslow: lol :naughty:

lol yes that is Spanish but no they just call me "Neef" hahaha They're 5-8 years...they're sweet but I couldn't do it as a career!!

How's college going??

Everything's good, no rain.. but it is quite windy! I love being in Spain

How are you???

haha awww that's so cute! it must be a lot of fun. glad you're having a good time :o i didn't noe you wpoke spanish! it's a really cool language.

so how long are you planning on staying there..?

i'm good! but back to school :thumbdown: not very exciting, especially after having seen mika!

well there you go! you never need an excuse to put an umbrella up again!

haha yup:naughty: thanks to you:wink2: :D

aaw Neef, pretty close! are they difficult to understand at all cos I know children of that age don't always speak very clearly :naughty:

ohh college is pretty sucky at the mo :thumbdown: sooo much work and tests going on at the mo, I want holidays!! but sure that's college I suppose!

How are all the lovely Spanish guys? lol :bleh: there are a lot of Spanish in college and they are all, and I mean all, just stunning! lol :naughty:

I know what u mean, sometimes I have to ask them to repeat but it's not too bad cos I'm used to working with Spanish kids.

Awh I hope ur not over-working youself at college! Relax, take it eeeeaaaasy!!!

yeah Spanish guys, mmmmmmmm :wink2: haven't had a chance to find any yet tho lol

haha awww that's so cute! it must be a lot of fun. glad you're having a good time :o i didn't noe you wpoke spanish! it's a really cool language.

so how long are you planning on staying there..?

i'm good! but back to school :thumbdown: not very exciting, especially after having seen mika!

Yeah back to reality, right?! I hope school is going ok.....

I'm planning on staying here til the end of June anyway, after that I'll see........

I know what u mean, sometimes I have to ask them to repeat but it's not too bad cos I'm used to working with Spanish kids.

Awh I hope ur not over-working youself at college! Relax, take it eeeeaaaasy!!!

yeah Spanish guys, mmmmmmmm :wink2: haven't had a chance to find any yet tho lol

:roftl: Ah I'm grand, thanks though! What's reeeally annoying me though is that The Coronas are playing in college next week and I reeaallly like them, but, I have two tests the following morning :shocked: what wonderful timing :sneaky2: so I dunno if I can afford the time to go and see em but I'd hate to miss out so, I'll have to wait see I guess!

hehe, if you see any ones you think I'd like bring em back to me! :bleh:

:roftl: Ah I'm grand, thanks though! What's reeeally annoying me though is that The Coronas are playing in college next week and I reeaallly like them, but, I have two tests the following morning :shocked: what wonderful timing :sneaky2: so I dunno if I can afford the time to go and see em but I'd hate to miss out so, I'll have to wait see I guess!

hehe, if you see any ones you think I'd like bring em back to me! :bleh:

aaaah how annoying!!!! hmmmmmmmm try and get all your study done and then don't stay out after the concert :naughty:

Ok I have to go to bed.... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aaaah how annoying!!!! hmmmmmmmm try and get all your study done and then don't stay out after the concert :naughty:

Ok I have to go to bed.... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

haha that's the plan!! easier said than done though :naughty:

alright well talk to you soon! :huglove:

Hi everyone!:)

I logged on! I didn't for about 2 nights!ha, not that that is long, but it feels like a long time. I've become a bit obsesed with photoshop and KEEP making banners!!! I made 7 last night alone!! Its getting a little out of control...oh well.

How are ye?

Hi girls!!!

I`m Laura from the argentinean thread and i just wanna give a gift

hope you like it!

571anj31.jpg

aaaw! what a lovely gift thank you! :wub2:

You are so invited to the St. Patricks day party in here! :punk:

Hi everyone!:)

I logged on! I didn't for about 2 nights!ha, not that that is long, but it feels like a long time. I've become a bit obsesed with photoshop and KEEP making banners!!! I made 7 last night alone!! Its getting a little out of control...oh well.

How are ye?

Debbie! :mf_lustslow:

ooh banners! lol

I'm fine now, soooo tired I need to go to sleep lol

How are yoooouu?!

aaaw! what a lovely gift thank you! :wub2:

You are so invited to the St. Patricks day party in here! :punk:

Debbie! :mf_lustslow:

ooh banners! lol

I'm fine now, soooo tired I need to go to sleep lol

How are yoooouu?!

:wub2: Hi!

yeah, I haven't been sleeping much myself....up every night! and thats when I'm off the MFC!:shocked:

Today I learned how to make moving sigs!! But I have a lot of work to do to get it right...its fun! I'm gonna make a Graham Norton one, because just looking at him will make me laugh!:naughty:

:wub2: Hi!

yeah, I haven't been sleeping much myself....up every night! and thats when I'm off the MFC!:shocked:

Today I learned how to make moving sigs!! But I have a lot of work to do to get it right...its fun! I'm gonna make a Graham Norton one, because just looking at him will make me laugh!:naughty:

woah lol! yeah I only got a few hours last nite, not on mfc but had college work to do :thumbdown: and I was so so tired in college that I had to come home in the middle of the day and sleep for an hour and go back in again lol!

but yeah you're turning into a banners junkie :naughty: moving ones will be mad though :thumb_yello: